JN Is Considering Going Private. Thoughts?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Hey fellas and gals,

Here's the deal. Things are getting a little tight around JN financally and given the number of spammers and other BS posters who come here to cause nothing but trouble, things need to change.

Max is working his ass off, I'm single, Faba has bidness to conduct and Sperm/Tabor run off to the Turkish Bath a little too often to keep track of things.

To make things worse, ad revenue is down and although we don't try to make money here, we have to pay the bills nonetheless.

SO I guess as the duly appointed representative of the State of Michigan, County of Macomb, City of St. Clair Shores and the JetNation Board of Directors, my question to you is, how much would you be willing to pay a month to keep JN going, yet keep access limited to those who truly enjouy the Jets.

We don't promise overweight Jets sportswriters to tell you stuff you already know, but it will be a more friendly, and less adversarial atmosphere. Free of Patsie Trolls and Finheads.

Give us a $ amount. What's fair and sustainable?

Thanks,

GOB and your JN Staff

Hey fellas and gals,

Here's the deal. Things are getting a little tight around JN financally and given the number of spammers and other BS posters who come here to cause nothing but trouble.

Max is working his ass off, I'm single, Faba has bidness to conduct and Sperm/Tabor run off to the Turkish Bath a little too often to keep track of things.

To make things worse, ad revenue is down and although we don't try to make money here, we have to pay the bills nonetheless.

SO I guess as the duly appointed representative of the State of Michigan, County of Macomb, City of St. Clair Shores and the JetNation Board of Directors, my question to you is, how much would you be willing to pay a month to keep JN going, yet access limited to those who truly enjouy the Jets.

We don't promise overweight Jets sportswriters to tell you stuff you already know, but it will be a more friendly, and less adversarial atmosphere. Free of Patsie Trolls and Finheads.

Give us a $ amount. What's fair and sustainable?

Thanks,

GOB and your JN Staff

No Patsie trolls? JN is dead to me.

oh oh! i smell a internet hookup

That's just the stench you smell from the JN boardroom. Sperm, Max, GOB, Faba and Tabor have been in their all day "hazing" the rookie Mod Thor. "Hazing" is just another word for sodomy, btw. I hear Thor didn't really put up much of a fight. Went down easy.

Have a nice day!

That's just the stench you smell from the JN boardroom. Sperm, Max, GOB, Faba and Tabor have been in their all day "hazing" the rookie Mod Thor. "Hazing" is just another word for sodomy, btw. I hear Thor didn't really put up much of a fight. Went down easy.

Have a nice day!

He was Ned Beattied i take it!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!

POTW nom

The wad was shot last year. Seriously. How can you even begin to compare with the Tx-newmod/Bob - Cletus the slack jawed yokel experience from last year? It was so good it's unrepeatable.

Have a nice day!

You know what they call the act of going down easy dontcha?

They call that doin the Smizzy.

The wad was shot last year. Seriously. How can you even begin to compare with the Tx-newmod/Bob - Cletus the slack jawed yokel experience from last year? It was so good it's unrepeatable.

The first year we did the Tx thing. Last year we did the SoothNation thing.

Honestly -- we wouldn't even try to top that stuff. Not sure you can, like you said.

The first year we did the Tx thing. Last year we did the SoothNation thing.

Honestly -- we wouldn't even try to top that stuff. Not sure you can, like you said.

You can't please everyone can you mate?

There was some funny stuff on here today when I logged in.

You can't please everyone can you mate?

There was some funny stuff on here today when I logged in.

I liked the JN attacking other sites thing. Obviously it was done in jest as Web Domination isn't actually our goal.

Or is it???????

Web domination? Google is on line 1......!

This is weird. I typed Web Domination and I got a price quote on email domination from SAR over at JI. Something about he will smother me with feet.

It was kind of gross actually. Besides I wouldn't pay more than $3 for that kind of stuff anyhow.

This is weird. I typed Web Domination and I got a price quote on email domination from SAR over at JI. Something about he will smother me with feet.

It was kind of gross actually. Besides I wouldn't pay more than $3 for that kind of stuff anyhow.

$3? I would set the price at $5.

Have you ever seen that HBO special. "Hookers from the Point?"

You need some pointers in bargaining!

Have a nice day!

Oh ok....Thanks for the mention. Bitch.

Archived