Igawa

GimmeShelter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's complete garbage. Send him back to japan.

Who's the moron responsible for signing this loser? It smells like a george move, trying to get the headlines back after the sox won the matsuzaka bid. If it was cashmans move, then I am speechless.

Torre has to pull him.....the Yanks can't afford to lose this game.

Just sending Kei Igawa out there lets you know that the Yankees couldnt care less if they won or lost this game. Why would they care at this point???

Igawa might as well be throwing softballs out there. He is the closest thing MLB has to a softball pitcher. In fact, the Yankees should put a keg at each base when he pitches!!!

bwa-hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Just sending Kei Igawa out there lets you know that the Yankees couldnt care less if they won or lost this game. Why would they care at this point???

Igawa might as well be throwing softballs out there. He is the closest thing MLB has to a softball pitcher. In fact, the Yankees should put a keg at each base when he pitches!!!

bwa-hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Thanks jinx-bosox fan.

Ive missed less than 10 Jets homegames since 1988!!! And I live in Massachusetts.

Attending the games? or watching them?

And if that is the case, how come you never post in the football forum? I mean you are a maniacal poster that knows exactly how to push the right buttons. you would be great if you posted about the Jets like you do the Red Sox.

That's why I'm calling bull****, I don't believe you. you never post about football.

And if that is the case, how come you never post in the football forum? I mean you are a maniacal poster that knows exactly had to push the right buttons. you would be great if you posted about the Jets like you do the Red Sox.

That's why I'm calling bull****, I don't believe you. you never post about football.

I call bull**** as well.

JBS: What town in the Commonwealth is lucky enough to have you as a resident?

And if that is the case, how come you never post in the football forum? I mean you are a maniacal poster that knows exactly how to push the right buttons. you would be great if you posted about the Jets like you do the Red Sox.

I call bull**** as well.

*crickets*

I call bull**** as well.

With all due respect to my masses of jealous raging stalker lunatics, I'd rather not tell you where I live, lest one of you decides it would be a splendid idea to spend your summer, spring, and fall peering into my window with your binoculars from the backseat of your '82 Gremlin like a tourist peeping at leaves.

I could prove that I have attended as many games (season ticket holder since '88) as I say I have. While I didnt save all of the ticket stubs...I did save all of the GameDay programs until about 2003, when I believe they stopped producing GameDays. I could sprawl my collection out on the floor and take a picture...thats if I decide that I give 2 sh**s about what people like Gainzo think!

With all due respect to my masses of jealous raging stalker lunatics, I'd rather not tell you where I live, lest one of you decides it would be a splendid idea to spend your summer, spring, and fall peering into my window with your binoculars from the backseat of your '82 Gremlin like a tourist peeping at leaves.

I could prove that I have attended as many games (season ticket holder since '88) as I say I have. While I didnt save all of the ticket stubs...I did save all of the GameDay programs until about 2003, when I believe they stopped producing GameDays. I could sprawl my collection out on the floor and take a picture...thats if I decide that I give 2 sh**s about what people like Gainzo think!

That doesn't prove you know the game, you might go for the sheer sexual thrill of being around drunk guys.

Nobody knows your name or your sexual orientation so why won't you tell us where you live?

My hometown is in my avatar.

I do see that some of you are chomping at the bit to find out where I live???

I'd be scared if I werent heavily armed. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

Nice job of side stepping my question. I could give two ****s where you live. why don't you post in the football forum?

Are you going to answer my question ''Zippy'', or am I going to be hearing crickets again?

Nice job of side stepping my question. I could give two ****s where you live. why don't you post in the football forum?

Are you going to answer my question ''Zippy'', or am I going to be hearing crickets again?

*crickets*

Zippy , I'm waiting!

Ill put some vcash on crickets.

There is NO WAY Igawa should be starting for any major league team let alone the yankees.

If he is going to keep starting games in the MLB, perhaps he should avoid throwing letter high off-speed pitches.

Your "let alone the Yankees" line lets us further know how far back in the past youre living, Mike.

Igawa is a consolation prize, what else did you expect?

it wasn't a nice job, it was a rather crappy job in my opinion :D

If he is going to keep starting games in the MLB, perhaps he should avoid throwing letter high off-speed pitches.

Your "let alone the Yankees" line lets us further know how far back in the past youre living, Mike.

Igawa is a consolation prize, what else did you expect?

So you're going to say here that the yankees will never be a great team again. Thats all in the past huh? Will the yankees be a 3rd place team for 10 years looking up at a Boston dynasty? I'm curious...

So you're going to say here that the yankees will never be a great team again. Thats all in the past huh? Will the yankees be a 3rd place team for 10 years looking up at a Boston dynasty? I'm curious...

If this season can be used as a future predictor which you love to use....possibly.

Come October the Yanks look like this:

Need a catcher.

Need a 1st Baseman.

The 2nd baseman has proved to be solid but nowhere near the future batting champ many predicted. Too early to tell on him but he's a keeper and a upper tier 2nd baseman.

The SS is a very good player but not a game changer or guy who can carry the team like a ARod can.

Yanks likely need a 3rd baseman with ARod exiting.

The Left Fielder has aged in a hurry especially in the field while the bat being still decent is not "Godzilla".

CF - Unless Damon comes back 100% healthy, this signing was a mistake and is only 1/2 way through the penalty phase.....Melky is a 4th outfielder.

RF - Another mistake though a cheap one---will likely be gone by the trade deadline barring a Yankee 3 week hot streak. Arguably the softest RF in baseball.....Shawn Green included.

DH- Giambi's albatross of a contract reamains while he has also become a PR nightmare.... needs to get and stay healthy......no guarantee.

Clemens-Moose-Pettitte- Igawa ......4/5 of the current rotation are not guarantees to be back or productive next year let alone worth paying. Pettite may be the exception but his actions in the dugout have shown he may be sick of this group of misfits.

*** The bright side is Wang plus Huges and the Chamberlain's etc may be ready by 08 to form a legit staff. Growing pains by all but Wang are to be expected but the Minor League numbers on these guys have been good as stated by MadMike, MBN007..etc.

The Bullpen setup and middle inning roles can be left alone but the varnish has worn off Bruney and Proctor. Mariano will need to be signed and the question is will the Yanks be forced to overpay for this slightly watered down version of MO because of their tough talk stance last off season?

So barring a monumental turnaround and a post season that goes further than the divisonal round, the Yanks will have been a collosal failure this year and to boot will need to fill 5 holes not counting CF.

SP will also likely need to be tweaked as you can't count on the kids 100% just yet.

We won't mention the bench for now as that is a league wide problem for the most part. Most Yankee fans will agree that the Bombers lack of depth is alarming considering the payroll.

Gimme --

I like the part about the SS not being a "game changer" or a guy who can carry a team. Never heard of a guy who is a Hall Of Famer referred to in such a manner before.

And I like the way you have ARod as a lock to leave. I missed the part where that was finalized.

Also the Yankees can replace some of the broken parts with kids from the farm system. It isn't as bleak as one would hope.

Archived