First camp report- Randy Lange 7/27/07

Kentucky Jet

Training camp reports 27/7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jones Takes the Handoff

Published: Fri, July 27, 11:54am EST

Randy Lange

By Randy Lange

07/27

Like to hear about Baker. I think he's going to have a GREAT year. After watching how he came up big in the wildcard game VS the Pats last year, I expect much of the same this year. Look for him to finally have his breakout year.

Training camp reports 27/7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jones Takes the Handoff

Published: Fri, July 27, 11:54am EST

Randy Lange

By Randy Lange

[highlight]second-round LB David Harris was the first-year man in the spotlight, and he showed quick, strong moves, especially in closing for the tackle on a short Clemens pass to TE Joe Kowalewski.[/highlight]

I will say having Harris in camp right away is more important than having Revis in the mix. Harris is going to be great; you'll see!

I know it is only the first session on the first day, but my #### is hard already!!! We are gonna kick ass this year!

No kidding... that article was a Pennington love fest.. keep em coming! lol

lmao... Kellen threw an Interception to Poteat? Yes... Please continue to sit on the bench Kellen.

No need to bash kellen, Poteat isnt as bad as many think and its the first day of camp... Chad threw INt's in camp to just about every DB on the roster Im sure last year...

I would be most concerned with his fluttering deep ball...

I know... can you imagine Chad running a lap with Herm... I think not... lol

I have a friend who is really close with John Navarre. He told me a story about last year's TC.

Navarre was first in the group, had about 5 reps, most of them sailing high on the targeted receiver. He says to coach green "coach, these balls are pretty slick, they are slipping in my hand"

Green ignores him...

Warner was up next... again he is missing his targets, as navarre did, and says to caoch green "coach, the balls seem wet, i can't get a grip"

green ignores him...

Enter Leinart...One ball sails high, says 'hey coach, the ball seems a little slick"

green, "can we get some new balls in here??? we are an NFL team and we can't get good footballs???" the rant continued for a minute or so...

what a jag.

Thanks

That was a good read. Pennington looking sharp. Excellent. Deep passes, I wondering where the Chad haters are on that one...

This is like clockwork, it really is. You guys get all jizzy mcnutly over a single camp report and then say nothing when he lays an egg.

Pretty pathetic.

This is like clockwork, it really is. You guys get all jizzy mcnutly over a single camp report and then say nothing when he lays an egg.

Pretty pathetic.

This is like clockwork, it really is. You guys get all jizzy mcnutly over a single PLAYOFF APPREARANCE and then say nothing when he lays an egg.

Pretty pathetic

This is like clockwork, it really is. You guys get all jizzy mcnutly over a single FULL SEASON OF HEALTH and then say nothing when he lays an egg.

Pretty pathetic

give it a rest dude, root for the pats already.

Pretty pathetic.

Pretty pathetic?? We are very pleased that Chad is looking good, which every real Jet fan would (take the hint).

A bit hypocritical really, I wonder how you would have reacted had Chad been struggling.

Archived