Worst Person(s) In The NFL

Maxman

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honest about how they feel. I never condoned it. Just pointing it out.

It's one thing to want Pennington to be replaced if he's playing poorly, but not because he just suffered a bad injury. Stop trying to make excuses for the fan's actions today Smizzy.

Now to be fair, I spoke with my dad who was at the game today, and he thought fans were cheering for Clemens, and he's certainly not an I-hate-Chad-more-than-anything type of fool, so I'm not positive what to think at this point.

If Chad is weak, WTF do you call that line that is supposed to protect him? They looked like matador's all day doing ole'.

I agree, both lines should be embarrased after today's performance. Meanwhile Brady could've taken a 30 minute nap before deciding who to throw it to today.

If Chad is weak, WTF do you call that line that is supposed to protect him? They looked like matador's all day doing ole'.

Yeah, and the dipsh1ts who cheered his injury are probably th same nancys who race home early from work when they get the sniffles.

I'm juts making a joke. He is much weaker than Conan,you agree?

I'm not a Chad Pennington fan but I don't want to see the kid get hurt and lose his job that way. If Clemens isn't good enough to take the job from him then he doesn't deserve to have it yet,THAT SAID , I support whoever is playing QB. I root for this team not so much individule players.

The O-line was putrid today ,no doubt about it.

It's one thing to want Pennington to be replaced if he's playing poorly, but not because he just suffered a bad injury. Stop trying to make excuses for the fan's actions today Smizzy.

Now to be fair, I spoke with my dad who was at the game today, and he thought fans were cheering for Clemens, and he's certainly not an I-hate-Chad-more-than-anything type of fool, so I'm not positive what to think at this point.

No, when Chad went down there was to say the least a mix reaction of cheering and the other people screaming at the idiots who were cheering. When KC entered the game, almost everyone was cheering. When Pennington reentered, I heard some cheers and some boos, all I know is that I was embarrased to be a Jet fan, still am.

I think Jets fans certainly owe Chad an apology...

I'm not making excuses for anyone. It was uncalled for. If you watch the replay the cheers got louder when Clemens put his helmet on. They did cheer Chad's injury but the roaring applause was for clemens.

If the jets were winning the game they never would've cheered. It's all about winning and losing.

It would be funny to see your reaction to getting your ankle twisted like that. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm just saying it would be interesting to see your personal reaction or the reactions of those who are excusing this. Most people would be on the ground for 10 minutes at least if something like that happened to them, and forget about coming back just minutes after that happened and playing QB in the NFL like Chad did. You can criticize Chad all you want, but the guy has as much heart and determination as any other player I've seen in the NFL.

It would be funny to see your reaction to getting your ankle twisted like that. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm just saying it would be interesting to see your personal reaction or the reactions of those who are excusing this. Most people would be on the ground for 10 minutes at least if something like that happened to them, and forget about coming back just minutes after that happened and playing QB in the NFL like Chad did. You can criticize Chad all you want, but the guy has as much heart and determination as any other player I've seen in the NFL.

I'm not saying he's not and i have a lot of respect for chad. I'm saying that people here are misinterpreting the reasons the crowd cheered.

I'm sure there were a few people/sections cheering while Chad went up/down, but as a whole stadium, it was obvious that they all unanimously cheered as one when Kellen Clemens marched out on the field. The stadium as a whole was not all cheering when Pennington was flopping like a fish outa water on the field, thats for sure.

I'm sure there were a few people/sections cheering while Chad went up/down, but as a whole stadium, it was obvious that they all unanimously cheered as one when Kellen Clemens marched out on the field. The stadium as a whole was not all cheering when Pennington was flopping like a fish outa water on the field, thats for sure.

It's tasteless... 1 or all, it's just disgusting, and pretty clear that there were a lot of people who were happy about Chad being hurt.

I'd like to see what you do if your ankle got twisted in 3 different ways.

Oh please, get f'ing over it. People pay their hard earned money to this organization and if they want to boo or cheer for a particular player they have every right to do so. For you fools who just assume and weren't in the seats, the cheers grew 10x louder when CLEMENS WAS RUNNING ONTO THE FIELD, NOT WHEN CHAD WAS LIMPING OFF.

I'd like to see what you do if your ankle got twisted in 3 different ways.

Idk about Barton, but I am sure most of those people wouldn't have been able to peel themselves off the floor, let alone come back into the damn game and get the team down the field for a TD.

Exactly. Once again, the meida in the vile personage of Keith Olbermann takes a shot at us. What nonsense. Yeah, some yahoos were cheering Chad getting hurt(or may be the great efforts he took to get off the field?). To generalize the stupidity of a few idiots into 77,000+ being total a-holes is really unfair. And I heard more than a few fans, my friends included, who were yealling at people to stop cheering.

Easy story, play with the sound, make New Yorkers look like heartless scumbags. I think NBC wants to generate interest, and they certainly did. Let this be a lesson to some of you young ones-now you know how the "fair objective impartial" media really works-get a half grain of truth, build it up with some attitude and self-righteous indignation and bullsh!t and blow it up like a parade float and then present it like gospel truth. Voila-you've manufactured outrage and wrongly smeared 77,000 people.

And having seen such sheetstorm up close in something much more serious and more consequential, hope this is the worst such exeperience you ever see.

Oh please, get f'ing over it. People pay their hard earned money to this organization and if they want to boo or cheer for a particular player they have every right to do so. For you fools who just assume and weren't in the seats, the cheers grew 10x louder when CLEMENS WAS RUNNING ONTO THE FIELD, NOT WHEN CHAD WAS LIMPING OFF.

THERE WERE CHEERS WHEN CHAD GOT HURT MAN! Reguardless of how much ****ing louder they got, there was still cheers. Pay your money into it all you want too, Chad was NOT the ****ing problem today. He was so far from the problem today. 130 QB rating! He was the ****ing bright spot, he gets hurt and they ****ing cheer. Yeah that is classy.

THERE WERE CHEERS WHEN CHAD GOT HURT MAN! Reguardless of how much ****ing louder they got, there was still cheers. Pay your money into it all you want too, Chad was NOT the ****ing problem today. He was so far from the problem today. 130 QB rating! He was the ****ing bright spot, he gets hurt and they ****ing cheer. Yeah that is classy.

Yes because QB Rating and Completion Percentage for a guy who 99% of his throws are 5-10 yards down the field really measure up to how good of a Quarterback he is.:character42:

Holy christ. A lot of Jets fans need to get off this QB Rating and Completion Percentage crap. You, me, ecurb, Barton, madmike, Max, Smizzy, Faba, ANYONE on this board can go 16-21 when you're dumping it and letting the receivers run. Chad made two nice throws today, TWO, the rest were dumpoffs.

I am so tired of hearing this crap about QB Rating. Chad lead this team TO 14 POINTS, THAT IS THE ONLY STAT THAT F'ING MATTERS.

14 POINTS

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't win **** when you score 14 in the majority of NFL games.

I am so tired of hearing this crap about QB Rating. Chad lead this team TO 14 POINTS, THAT IS THE ONLY STAT THAT F'ING MATTERS.

14 POINTS

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many points did Kellen "Three and Out" Clemens hang on the board?

How many points did Kellen "Three and Out" Clemens hang on the board?

How much did you expect him to put up when he came in with 6 minutes to go down 31-14 after running with the 2nd team all week? You expect John Elway?

Chad = 14 points in 3 and a half quarters after weeks of preperation.

Thank you, come again.

Comeon Bob, you are much, much better than that.

You don't win when you can't block. I would think you would have an appreciation for the art of blocking, being 6'9 and all. Damn offensive lineman get no credit.

Your sig just hit my heart. I swear on my life.

I'm glad to hear it.

Yes because QB Rating and Completion Percentage for a guy who 99% of his throws are 5-10 yards down the field really measure up to how good of a Quarterback he is.:character42:

Holy christ. A lot of Jets fans need to get off this QB Rating and Completion Percentage crap. You, me, ecurb, Barton, madmike, Max, Smizzy, Faba, ANYONE on this board can go 16-21 when you're dumping it and letting the receivers run. Chad made two nice throws today, TWO, the rest were dumpoffs.

14 POINTS

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED A TEAM to win a game, Chad had a great game today! What did Kellen do? Hmm? 14 points that Chad was able to get down the field when Brady was killing clock time and the defense couldn't get CHAD BACK ON THE DAMN FIELD TO MAKE ANOTHER DRIVE DOWN FIELD! I'm happy with what we we're able to get! If Chad had more on field time, and wasn't killed first, he might have score us more points.

124 if Kellen is playing will you still pretend that the QB is playing by himself and that he's the lone reason the Jets score or don't score points?

How many passes were dropped today?

LC put his body, once again, on the line for Chad. The receivers were making the plays when Chad could actually get the ball in there.

Chad could not force any ball in there, and that killed us today. He was lucky to walk away without throwing an interception.

Just because PussyBoy gets hurt the OLine now deserves a 0? Give me a break.

You don't win when you can't block. I would think you would have an appreciation for the art of blocking, being 6'9 and all. Damn offensive lineman get no credit.

I am so ****ing sick of this you can't block bull****. The pass protection was not terrible today. What was terrible today was seeing the dink & dunk bull**** once again and knowing if we had a Quarterback with a real arm that he would've been slinging it around the field with Brady.

I know the Oline didn't have its greatest day, but it wasn't horrible either (at least in pass protection).

How many passes were dropped today?

LC put his body, once again, on the line for Chad. The receivers were making the plays when Chad could actually get the ball in there.

Chad could not force any ball in there, and that killed us today. He was lucky to walk away without throwing an interception.

Just because PussyBoy gets hurt the OLine now deserves a 0? Give me a break.

You obviously weren't watching the same game I was... The Run Blocking was BEYOND pathetic which will kill ANY QB.

How much did you expect him to put up when he came in with 6 minutes to go down 31-14 after running with the 2nd team all week? You expect John Elway?

Chad = 14 points in 3 and a half quarters after weeks of preperation.

Thank you, come again.

Comeon Bob, you are much, much better than that.

Chad scored 2 TD's in about 20 min of play... take away the last minute of the half and the drive where he got hurt and he cored alomst every 7 or 8 minutes...

Stop trying to spin it in your favor... Chad played good and there is no fighting it... your making a fool of yourself hating your own player like this

You obviously weren't watching the same game I was... The Run Blocking was BEYOND pathetic which will kill ANY QB.

Any Quarterback? Really. Wow. You really, really are cluess.

First off, New England's run defense is very, very impressive. Its half the run blocking and half their defense. I'd like to see what anyone does against their front 7 rushing the ball this season.

Secondly, the man who Quarterbacked that team from up North today has won Super Bowl's with poor excuses for a running game. Give me a break. There are plenty of QB's who can succeed on days without a running game. However, you need an arm to do it.

Archived