Bench Chad Now!!

Smizzy

What is this clown doing? Chad isn't the answer....so are we going to play out this season with noodle arm @ QB and never even see what we have in Clemens? Why? So we can see what he has next season? after that one is in the garbage also?

Mangini needs to be held accountable for being incompetent. I guess considering he isn't holding Chad accountable for the same crime...they both get a free pass?

Hogwash....As far as I'm concerned....Chad doesn't belong on the field...and it is Mangini's fault every time chad walks onto that football field from here on out. The season is over. Who cares if you can't look your players in the eye... after how treated them and blabbed about being held accountable for your play only to watch Chad lose games and never be held accountable for any of it.

Eric Mangini can turn the Pats in for cheating but he can't bring himself to Bench chad? That's not loyality...it's incompetence!

The season is over.....What the **** are you waiting for? If I'm a younger player on this team in the last yr of his contract.....am I really signing back here?

What is this clown doing? Chad isn't the answer....so are we going to play out this season with noodle arm @ QB and never even see what we have in Clemens? Why? So we can see what he has next season? after that one is in the garbage also?

Mangini needs to be held accountable for being incompetent. I guess considering he isn't holding Chad accountable for the same crime...they both get a free pass?

Hogwash....As far as I'm concerned....Chad doesn't belong on the field...and it is Mangini's fault every time chad walks onto that football field from here on out. The season is over. Who cares if you can't look your players in the eye... after how treated them and blabbed about being held accountable for your play only to watch Chad lose games and never be held accountable for any of it.

Eric Mangini can turn the Pats in for cheating but he can't bring himself to Bench chad? That's not loyality...it's incompetence!

The season is over.....What the **** are you waiting for? If I'm a younger player on this team in the last yr of his contract.....am I really signing back here?

Why doesnt any1 get it except for ecurb. 3 WORDS. Manginis an IDIOT.

I've got to say im completely boggled. I've always supported Chad, but, if put in Mangini's situation I would have to start Clemens. Chad isnt exactly a spring chicken, and with all the holes on this team I cant think it'll be a one year fix to a Super Bowl...so even if you think Chad CAN win a SB, he probably wouldn't be here when the Jets are ready.

Not sure why Clemens hasn't been given a fair chance...it can only mean one of three things. Either Mangini is stupid, scared, or Clemens really is that bad. None of the three are good

This has passed the point of Mangini being scared. The easy thing to do now would be to bench Chad. It's the most logical thing to do and everyone knows it. It's not a lack of balls thats stopping Mangini from making the switch. Maybe they want Clemens to get more first team reps. Maybe they're idiots. Who knows.

MANGRENNI is reminding me of DUH HERM. That fraud had a penchant for playing the old vets and never cared about the kids. If MANGREENI fails to develop[ the kid at QB, what happens next season? Incompetant is getting to be MANGREENI's legacy if he keeps this stupidity up!

MANGRENNI is reminding me of DUH HERM. That fraud had a penchant for playing the old vets and never cared about the kids. If MANGREENI fails to develop[ the kid at QB, what happens next season? Incompetant is getting to be MANGREENI's legacy if he keeps this stupidity up!

relax budy mangini will play who ever gives the jets the best chance to win.

relax budy mangini will play who ever gives the jets the best chance to win.

What sort of an excuse is that????

Every coach will play whoever gives their team the best chance to win IN THEIR OPINION!!!

Mangini's opinion on who these players are may differ from the truth.

What sort of an excuse is that????

Every coach will play whoever gives their team the best chance to win IN THEIR OPINION!!!

Mangini's opinion on who these players are may differ from the truth.

i think i will trust a guy who is coaching the players more than the guy sitting infront of his computer eating nachos

JONE -- Knock it off with the personal attacks. You can disagree with what we allow or don't allow here. You don't have to like it. But telling other posters to shut the **** up is not allowed.

Seriously man you don't have to agree. But I am getting tired of you calling people out. Debate the topic on hand. If all you have to offer is the f bomb, then this isn't going to be the place for you.

JONE -- Knock it off with the personal attacks. You can disagree with what we allow or don't allow here. You don't have to like it. But telling other posters to shut the **** up is not allowed.

Seriously man you don't have to agree. But I am getting tired of you calling people out. Debate the topic on hand. If all you have to offer is the f bomb, then this isn't going to be the place for you.

When I edited that I forgot my signature.

Warmest Regards,

Max (The Administrator that cares)

I've got to say im completely boggled. I've always supported Chad, but, if put in Mangini's situation I would have to start Clemens. Chad isnt exactly a spring chicken, and with all the holes on this team I cant think it'll be a one year fix to a Super Bowl...so even if you think Chad CAN win a SB, he probably wouldn't be here when the Jets are ready.

Not sure why Clemens hasn't been given a fair chance...it can only mean one of three things. Either Mangini is stupid, scared, or Clemens really is that bad. None of the three are good

It's not hard to figure out Mangini with the QB situation.

Chad works hard, is prepared for every game, acts intelligently during gametime and is well liked by the other players. Qualities Mangini respects and coaches in his players.

There is so much wrong with this team it would be unfair to hang it on the QB. Changing the QB won't sit well with some key players on the team and considering the extent of the changes the team needs to make replacing a leader like Chad would set a bad example to the other players. He might lose more than he gains by making a QB change now.

As much as Mangini wants to win now, he also wants to give Clemens the best opportunity to succeed when he does come in, since the change will very likely be for the long term.

Putting Clemens in now doesn't guarantee he will spark the offense and manufacture more wins. The present state of ineptitude might even be infectious to a rookie QB. The point here is that the effect of changing QB's is a big question mark and in the eyes of a Head Coach like Mangini it's not a strong basis for making decisions (unlike with some fans).

Mangini is clearly focused on first being fundamentally sound 'collectively' by improving the overall coaching and execution of the gameplan. At that point Chad's play will stand out on its own as either capable of helping the team win or not, putting Mangini in a much better situation to decide the QB's fate.

I can't say I'm totally sold on Mangini after only a year and a half, but I definitely agree with the way he's handled the QB situation so far despite tremendous outside pressure.

Archived