More than likely, Jets will be facing Ricky in Miami

NIGHT STALKER

Reinstated Ricky Williams rejoins Dolphins starting Monday

Associated Press

Updated: November 15, 2007, 4:04 PM ET

DAVIE, Fla. -- Ricky Williams' reinstatement is complete, with the Miami Dolphins saying they'll welcome him back on the field beginning Monday.

First-year coach Cam Cameron decided to let Williams rejoin the team after they met Thursday. The NFL lifted Williams' 1

What's his situation with repaying Miami back? Anyone know?

Sperm, he still owes the fins 8.6 mil for breaching his contract in .04...he will receive approximately $266,400 of his $710,000 salary if the Dolphins decide to keep him for the rest of the season.

In other words, he's in debt for a lot of loot and my guess this is more about money than his love for the game...just a matter of time before he backslides or decides that football is for men and he's nothing more than a wimp.

Sperm, he still owes the fins 8.6 mil for breaching his contract in .04...he will receive approximately $266,400 of his $710,000 salary if the Dolphins decide to keep him for the rest of the season.

In other words, he's in debt for a lot of loot and my guess this is more about money than his love for the game...just a matter of time before he backslides or decides that football is for men and he's nothing more than a wimp.

He should have stayed in whatever overseas country he was in & meditated there with the Dolphins' money forever. The path he chose - going & then coming back - was the worst decision possible.

And nobody will care. Ricky Williams is 25% of the running back he used to be. He has played in 12 games since 2004. Ricky Williams does not worry me.

EXACTLY!! He broke his arm in the Canadian league. Here they'll break his neck and take his roach clips!

Archived