****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

Do you know some of the section/row/seat numbers are so i know to look for something close when i look for tix.

No matter what tix you buy, I can't imagine there being a problem moving close to the group as the Fins fans will probably stay home. For some unknown reason there are a couple of seats in the middle of the group that were not given to us. As soon as those people realize that they in the middle of Jets fans, they may move anyway.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter what tix you buy, I can't imagine there being a problem moving close to the group as the Fins fans will probably stay home. For some unknown reason there are a couple of seats in the middle of the group that were not given to us. As soon as those people realize that they in the middle of Jets fans, they may move anyway.

I think that is in the group tix section, and i would think the ones missing are in the possesion of scalpers, I would think I can find tixs nearby at the lot.

Chris...do you still have JESUS phone #?...bring it with u oxoxoxo

I actually do still have it! It may infect take intervention from Jesus (a miracle) to get another JET victory this year... a could do without the equivilant of the 40 days & nights of rain he gave us on the 1 day last year out there ,this year.

hey you guys remember 2 years ago that Jets fan got beaned with a water bottle by a Fin fan just below where we were all sitting in the upper deck? That was a great throw-better than any made by either QB that day-nah Brooksie didn't do too bad-except he had some invisible force field devise that never let him score a TD

I will be there Sunday and doing my gigs this week-hope to see some of you guys there and/or FIND you in the Miami dust bowl parking lot

hey you guys remember 2 years ago that Jets fan got beaned with a water bottle by a Fin fan just below where we were all sitting in the upper deck? That was a great throw-better than any made by either QB that day-nah Brooksie didn't do too bad-except he had some invisible force field devise that never let him score a TD

I will be there Sunday and doing my gigs this week-hope to see some of you guys there and/or FIND you in the Miami dust bowl parking lot

Glad you're going to make it SoFla, just make sure you end up in Camry 13 and you will definitely find us.

Glad you're going to make it SoFla, just make sure you end up in Camry 13 and you will definitely find us.

I know in the past the map of the lot had camry 13, but the map someone posted here yesterday didn't have that, do they still name it camry or did they change the naming of lots?

I know in the past the map of the lot had camry 13, but the map someone posted here yesterday didn't have that, do they still name it camry or did they change the naming of lots?

It's on the east side of the stadium. You know, the place you were nowhere near a couple of years ago.:box:

parkingmapexit1pj4ok6.jpg

Joe, here's a hot tip for you...all the orange colored lots at Dolphin Stadium are called CAMRY.

lol, a hotter tip for everyone would be if the dhead who made the map actually stated that somewhere on the map, lol.

I KNOW at some point the map said camry on it 2 years ago when we went down there, i just figured toyota stopped paying for the naming rights to the lots so it was no longer marked as such.

Archived