The Jets Suck...Let's Kill Each Other!!!

Smizzy

Why not right? You fat,lazy , know-it-all , Stupid,arrogant idiots...I will fist fight allof you right now to pledge my allegiance to my quarter back.

The coaching staff sucks...fire them all

The Defense sucks - trade them all

The Quarterbacks suck - deep fry them and feed them to Max

Thomas Jones doesn't have a rushing touchdown- throw the season for McFadden ,Duh!

Mangini sucks now- make him fat again!!

We're at an all time low here guys. I love JonEjet. He's a great guy and a friend of mine. sometimes I want to punch him in the jugular...and then push him over as he gasps for air...but I need to keep that to myself. We have rules here for a reason. at the beginning and the end of the day we ARE ALL NY JETS FANS WHO WANT NOTHING MORE THAN FOR FRANCHISE TO WIN!

I didn't like Penny for many reason I won't go into. there is no reason to. I never once rooted for him to lose the game by throwing an INT so I could point fingers. Or wished for him to get injured. Regardless of my personal feelings for the guy ( I hate you chad,you never called me,did I mean nothing to you?) I am a NY Jets fan. I root for the team first. In 15 yrs when Mangini has moved on and TJ and Chad and Coles and Cotch and all the BIG names on this team are long gone...I will still be rooting for the Jets. Where ever they are playing. NY...NJ...if they move to Iraq and become the Baghdad Bombers, I will still root for them to win.

There are 50 legitimate things about this team we can rip apart...Let's not rip each other apart for our views and opinions.

I'm an idiot and I know for sure my views are skewed and warped,I would appreciate it if you snickered behind my back in private instead of blasting me and calling me names during a vicious personal attack. ? The Jets suck...let's put the agenda's , personal attacks and name calling AWAY. Put your weapons down! We are all stressed out and fed up with the nonsense... For once can we just act like grown ups talking football

Is Clemens the guy? I don't know. Anybody who says they do isn't being reasonable. He deserves a fair shake. He deserves to have the rest of this season to play and all of training camp to show me if he has what it takes to be our guy before I make that call.

Happy Holidays my fellow Jets fans. it's been a rough season but nothing we can't take on the chin and come back from to kick ass next season. Wear you green with pride and point all your rage and anger at the real scum sucking pricks that deserve it....the Patriots Fans!!!!

I've been following this team since the 70's. I'm just tired of mediocre football.....decades of it

Great point.

It seems like alot of guys are ok with mediocracy on this board. I have read posts like "Cmon, it was the Cowboy's...they are much better" or "We just didn't have enough time to prepare" and the ever famous "Next year will be great!!!!"

As a Jets fan for over 20 years this isn't as easy to accept. When are we going to get our act together and put a very competetive product on the field?

I've been following this team since the 70's. I'm just tired of mediocre football.....decades of it

You are being kind with the term "mediocre"...I've been a fan since the 60's and this team is worse than average more often then not.

The Jets are like a drug habit for us Jets fans...drugs will eventually kill you...rooting for the Jets will do that to you as well.

That was beautiful, Smizzy.

Thank you for articulating so well, what so many are feeling right now. Lord knows I tried, but I just don't come across too well, and I lack all sense of diplomacy.

I apologize to Barton for singling him out on Thursday night.

Sorry Barty! (see how easy it is to say sorry? try it, you'll feel better)

I'm going to the library. And no, I don't have a pocket protector for my pens.

Great point.

It seems like alot of guys are ok with mediocracy on this board. I have read posts like "Cmon, it was the Cowboy's...they are much better" or "We just didn't have enough time to prepare" and the ever famous "Next year will be great!!!!"

As a Jets fan for over 20 years this isn't as easy to accept. When are we going to get our act together and put a very competetive product on the field?

Try rooting for these guys for 45 years. Then you'll REALLY be aggravated.

Game to game, you have to take the emotion out of it. The truth is that the Cowboys ARE much better right now. That doesn't mean I'm accepting a poor performance, that's just reality.

If you want to evaluate the entire season, then I'm with you. As an out-of-town Jets fan, I'm really sick and tired of taking crap from Bills fans, of all people. ONE division title in 40 years just doesn't cut it.

While this season has been awful, at least they haven't reached into my chest and ripped my heart out as in past years. The Fake Spike, the Blair Thomas Fumble, AFC Championship game against Miami, Gastineau roughing Bernie Kosar in Cleveland.... the list is endless. Any one of those is worse than this entire season to me.

How we've become so devoted to such a sad franchise is beyond me. But we have. I try not to personally rip anyone here because if we're Jets fans, we have a bond in misery and we have to stick together.

I was watching The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers and at one point he goes to see a psychic who tells him that green is the unluckiest color in the spectrum take OFF that sweater-which he does and the psychic steals it for himself-

in the famous words of one Kermit D Frog; it's not easy being green

After you guys are done wiping the tears and being all caring and sharing.......................

The Jets still SUCK but..................................they are our team DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not mine I just became a Patriots fan....or maybe join drago as a closet Packers fan? Cowboys?

That's what people do, biatch and moan when things aren't going well. It does sort of suck when your diversion causes agina...:) I know the feeling. It wasn't long ago that the Pats sucked out loud. Often (and a pity) the personal insults start flying. The key, I suppose, is to not take it seriously. And really, why should you?

Anyway, I was reading the papers on-line today and checked out Patsfan.com and found a thread that I thought would make you all laugh. I know that Bob will remember this place well:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bleachers/4283/jetshate.html

That's what people do, biatch and moan when things aren't going well. It does sort of suck when your diversion causes agina...:) I know the feeling. It wasn't long ago that the Pats sucked out loud. Often (and a pity) the personal insults start flying. The key, I suppose, is to not take it seriously. And really, why should you?

Anyway, I was reading the papers on-line today and checked out Patsfan.com and found a thread that I thought would make you all laugh. I know that Bob will remember this place well:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bleachers/4283/jetshate.html

So are you saying that PatsFanTX really was The Wizard?

what goes on a Pats message Board these days?

you would thinks Trolls would be like crickets

what do pats fan say? I wonder if Cindy will throw 4 tds this week? will

they score 50? Got to be boring i would think

I guess we will nevah know this feeling

we can all sh1t on Smizzy at least;)

what goes on a Pats message Board these days?

you would thinks Trolls would be like crickets

what do pats fan say? I wonder if Cindy will throw 4 tds this week? will

they score 50? Got to be boring i would think

I guess we will nevah no this feeling

we can all sh1t on Smizzy at least;)

Pats fans like to masturbate all over themselves. that's what Patsfans.com is all about. self gratification with an orgasm.

So are you saying that PatsFanTX really was The Wizard?

I have no idea. Doubt it very much though. I've never met either of them. Plus, I can't see TX just folding like that. After reading his posts for years, I feel confident in saying that TX loved smack talk - regardless of his teams performance. See how smaht I am? LOL!

Pats fans like to masturbate all over themselves. that's what Patsfans.com is all about. self gratification with an orgasm.

Pretty much - the blind homerism is rampant and "trolls" are on a short leash and usually don't last very long. Patriotsplanet is more lax that Patsfans. Still, the fanbase at Patsfans has kind of taken on the personality of the team. Us against the world. Oh, and since this is a New England fan base, they must have something to complain about. There have been several threads that go like this: Is Maroney a Bust? Is Maroney a China Doll? Addai is kicking Maroney's azz. Maroney Sucks. Hobbs stinks. Why is Hobbs a starter? I hate night games. Goodell is out to get us. The National media hates us. Felger (local scribe) is a dooshie. Tomasi (local scribe) is a dooshie. Blah, blah, blah....

not mine I just became a Patriots fan....or maybe join drago as a closet Packers fan? Cowboys?

haha, guess how many posts i have at the packers forum? That's right amigo, it's zero.

I have always liked both teams, one from where i was born, the other from where i live. It's sort of funny that when one is good, the other is generally bad. It works out ok.

haha, guess how many posts i have at the packers forum? That's right amigo, it's zero.

I have always liked both teams, one from where i was born, the other from where i live. It's sort of funny that when one is good, the other is generally bad. It works out ok.

hey there's nuthin wrong with having a second favorite team to fall back on MD-in fact I sort of have always liked the Bengals but they aren't a very good fall back on option this year either

Archived