A message from The Gun of Bavaria

Bob

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he went undercover, like that chick in Law/Order SVU?

Maybe he's sitting on top of a old-growth redwood in California, infiltrating the militant leftists?

That would qualify as.....busy.

And Bob, well he's with the Press. He can keep quiet about it.

Sounds plausible to me.

Maybe he was the first to realize that posting on these silly message boards is just a complete waste of time and we should find something better to do with our lives???

I corrected your grammar, so it wasnt a total loss.

:biggrin:

(You're right about it being a waste of time, though.)

LOL @ DK -- he is looking for a scoop and he is so wrong. GOB blasted SS19, so he didn't leave because of anything to do with him.

Why did he leave? I don't know. DK -- I do assume it has something to do with me. He just stopped posting here without an explanation. I didn't remove his mod rights for a couple of months. Just assumed he would come back. He never did.

Not sure what it is. But it isn't because he is too busy. Not saying he isn't busy but that is not the reason he stopped posting. That is B.S. I used to talk to Pat all the time and now his phone # is changed. Won't respond to any of my emails. LOL, he even dropped us from myspace.

So the "too busy" theory doesn't work. Pat I came by your house the other day. Your Brother said you went away. He said there was nothing that I could have done. There was nothing nobody could say.

Now me and you we've known each yeah ever since I was 32. I wish I could have known, I wish I could have talked to you just to say goodbye.

_caz4qMxTH4

I corrected your grammar, so it wasnt a total loss.

:biggrin:

(You're right about it being a waste of time, though.)

that's what I get for typing while having 2 thoughts in my head. My english teacher would have beat me if she saw that mistake. I am so ashamed. I'm leaving. Good night.

Thank you JC... you are always there to steer me the right way.

that's what I get for typing while having 2 thoughts in my head. My english teacher would have beat me if she saw that mistake. I am so ashamed. I'm leaving. Good night.

Thank you JC... you are always there to steer me the right way.

Actually, she would have beaten you.

LOL @ DK -- he is looking for a scoop and he is so wrong. GOB blasted SS19, so he didn't leave because of anything to do with him.

Why did he leave? I don't know. DK -- I do assume it has something to do with me. He just stopped posting here without an explanation. I didn't remove his mod rights for a couple of months. Just assumed he would come back. He never did.

Not sure what it is. But it isn't because he is too busy. Not saying he isn't busy but that is not the reason he stopped posting. That is B.S. I used to talk to Pat all the time and now his phone # is changed. Won't respond to any of my emails. LOL, he even dropped us from myspace.

So the "too busy" theory doesn't work. Pat I came by your house the other day. Your Brother said you went away. He said there was nothing that I could have done. There was nothing nobody could say.

Now me and you we've known each yeah ever since I was 32. I wish I could have known, I wish I could have talked to you just to say goodbye.

_caz4qMxTH4

in your face bp

Imagine how I feel... G.O.B.s last post was with me back in May. Maybe I got the words wrong and he was highly disappointed he didn't want to look at me again. Say it ain't so!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=532352&postcount=1665

Seriously though, I liked Pat a lot ... he was fun and could really dish it out. People are fickle and who knows why he left. He surely isn't "too busy to post"... there's a reason he left and doubt he'll ever be back. I do hope he's well and enjoying his job, his new gal and that 4 cyl. pink Mustang.

happy0207.gif

No conspiracy theories here- Guns just decided to leave on his own-unless someone wants to take the blame for driving him away.

maybe my last donut joke did....

maybe he can't stand watching or being associated with the Jests!!

maybe he is getting some ...24-7

maybe he deserved a raise and max was only willing to go down only once a week

maybe mavrik knows

maybe he came back under another ID

maybe he is working at Krispy Creme now and he can;t stay away from the

conveyer line

No conspiracy theories here- Guns just decided to leave on his own-unless someone wants to take the blame for driving him away.

the fact thAT he left means something. hes pissed over whatever. faba, if your wife left you, would you just say that she is too busy or that she left on his own>>> no way. she probably left because you dont eat enough wheaties..

maybe he just came out of the closet. he does have a 4 cylinder mustang......

maybe my last donut joke did....

maybe he can't stand watching or being associated with the Jests!!

maybe he is getting some ...24-7

maybe he deserved a raise and max was only willing to go down only once a week

maybe mavrik knows

maybe he came back under another ID

maybe he is working at Krispy Creme now and he can;t stay away from the

conveyer line

he is definately reading all this DEFINATELY thats human nature. tom shane is reading this too

To clear things up..

1. Yes, I am GOB's brother for those of you who don't know already know that. No, Stormshadow was not related to us. I've met him and let's just say not everything is working upstairs.

2. I've never been a mod here. Or anywhere. I don't post enough to be warranted a mod position and I didn't think two brothers should be mods on the same board at the same time.

3. I haven't gone anywhere. I've been here since the site started and I still check it everyday. Anyone who's been through the baseball, lounge, or Other sports forums would know that. I don't post too often in the Jets forum just because, well.. there isn't much to add to an already awful season that hasn't been said in 1,000,000 other posts. Just because I dont make 75 posts a day doesn't mean I'm not here.

4. Enough with the conspiracy theories regarding Pat. You would think this was the equivalent of Jimmy Hoffa disappearing from the Red Fox. He didn't stop posting because of any one person. He just doesn't post here anymore. That's his choice. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for why he left, but whenever he decides to come back (if he does), then he'll post.

5. Finally, yes, I did get drunk with Brad Johnson :lol:

To clear things up..

1. Yes, I am GOB's brother for those of you who don't know already know that. No, Stormshadow was not related to us. I've met him and let's just say not everything is working upstairs.

2. I've never been a mod here. Or anywhere. I don't post enough to be warranted a mod position and I didn't think two brothers should be mods on the same board at the same time.

3. I haven't gone anywhere. I've been here since the site started and I still check it everyday. Anyone who's been through the baseball, lounge, or Other sports forums would know that. I don't post too often in the Jets forum just because, well.. there isn't much to add to an already awful season that hasn't been said in 1,000,000 other posts. Just because I dont make 75 posts a day doesn't mean I'm not here.

4. Enough with the conspiracy theories regarding Pat. You would think this was the equivalent of Jimmy Hoffa disappearing from the Red Fox. He didn't stop posting because of any one person. He just doesn't post here anymore. That's his choice. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for why he left, but whenever he decides to come back (if he does), then he'll post.

5. Finally, yes, I did get drunk with Brad Johnson :lol:

Conspiracy theories are awesome. Thanks for ruining our fun.:P

Archived