We Are The NEW YORK JETS!

Barton

We had Joe freakin Namath 38 years ago lead us to a superbowl! Who the heck do the patriots think they are? 24.5 points? Excuse me?

We are the NEW YORK JETS, damn it! We will not be stopped!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

Say it with me brothers: WE. ARE. THE. NEW. YORK. JETS.

Nobody can stop us. We will destroy the Patriots!

We had Joe freakin Namath 38 years ago lead us to a superbowl! Who the heck do the patriots think they are? 24.5 points? Excuse me?

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

Somebody obviously started tailgating way too early.................................................

One major difference with that Jets team of '69....they were good.

NS hits it on the head. We just are not that good-the simple explanation for a 3 and 10 team-along with some questionable coaching and free agent acquisitions.

NS hits it on the head. We just are not that good-the simple explanation for a 3 and 10 team-along with some questionable coaching and free agent acquisitions.

Not that good? NOT THAT GOOD!?

We had Joe Namath! We won the superbowl in 1969! We are the f##king NEW YORK JETS!

J-E-T-S

JETS

JETS

JETS

We are the mutherf***ing NEW YORK JETS! We will go into foxboro and shove our fists down their mouths. This is OUR GAME. F those red nosed boston dooshe bag fans, their cheatin head coach, their dirty lineman and their gay QB. We will kick their f'ing a**es.

New_York_Jets_helmet_rightface.png

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats what i'm talkin about.

a big adda boy to you barton. any given sunday. We are currently the best 3 & 10 team in the country right now!!!!!!!!!! we are the NEW YORK JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the mutherf***ing NEW YORK JETS! We will go into foxboro and shove our fists down their mouths. This is OUR GAME. F those red nosed boston dooshe bag fans, their cheatin head coach, their dirty lineman and their gay QB. We will kick their f'ing a**es.

I think Barton should start the game thread this week.

Flunk'em

I am really sick and tired of hearing and reading about how the Pats are going to stomp a mudhole in them Sunday.

I have so much hate in my heart for Belli, Brady and the rest of those

d!ckbags. Hate for the hypocracy shown by the fans who just a few years ago were preaching to us how the Pats do "The Right Way" how they conduct themselves with class. Hate that I haven't felt since the early to mid 80's with Shula and the rest of those @ssclowns in Miami.

Anger and hate are such wonderful emotions if used in the right way. If the Jets don't have it now after reading the papers this week and listening on talk radio how the Pats are going to stomp them into oblivion then they will never get it.

Embrace the hate.

Hate New England the way the old school Jets hated the Fish.

Flunk'em

I am really sick and tired of hearing and reading about how the Pats are going to stomp a mudhole in them Sunday.

I have so much hate in my heart for Belli, Brady and the rest of those

d!ckbags. Hate for the hypocracy shown by the fans who just a few years ago were preaching to us how the Pats do "The Right Way" how they conduct themselves with class. Hate that I haven't felt since the early to mid 80's with Shula and the rest of those @ssclowns in Miami.

Anger and hate are such wonderful emotions if used in the right way. If the Jets don't have it now after reading the papers this week and listening on talk radio how the Pats are going to stomp them into oblivion then they will never get it.

Embrace the hate.

Hate New England the way the old school Jets hated the Fish.

YEAH BABY......... let every jet player who suits up have the game of their life & let the coaching staff give them the guidance to pummel & embarass the pats.

I wanna hear the names of every defensive player on the field called out by those in the booth. I want barton, hobson,ellis,thomas & drob to step up & kill whoever lines up across from them

YEAH BABY......... let every jet player who suits up have the game of their life & let the coaching staff give them the guidance to pummel & embarass the pats.

I wanna hear the names of every defensive player on the field called out by those in the booth. I want barton, hobson,ellis,thomas & drob to step up & kill whoever lines up across from them

15 years ago last Thursday a 3-9 Jets team went into Buffalo and shocked the defending AFC Champions the Buffalo Bills 24-17. That game was won on pure emotion for Dennis Byrd . A player that was loved by the fans and his teammates. Every player wearing the Green and White that day laid it all out there for their fallen teammate and for one week those Jets went out and played like Champions. So I don't want to hear crap about how the Jets are going into New England and rollover and play dead for a POS coach, a trash talking douchebag QB and a defense that can be beat.

The Jets can go out and take out a whole season's worth of frustration out on a 13-0 Pats team chasing history and send this rivalry to a level that would probably exceed that of the Jets and Miami.

Yeah Barton ,way to be Kid, I'm with ya

I'm sick of hearing about how good the Patsy's are and how "this is how a team should look BS" I want to stomp thier A$$es into the snow from which Tom brady came from with that BS "Tuck Rule" call. You will not get that call this sunday Cindy, Better be looking over your shoulder cause you will be eating Snow Biatch!!!!!!

WE ARE THE NEW YORK JETS AND WE WILL NOT LAY DOWN FOR NO ONE

J.E.T.S

Jets

Jets

Jets

The Student taught the Teacher last year and he can do it again!

We have a new QB "The Kid". We have a better running game with a bruiser. We have some special weapons in Washington, Rhodes, Revis and Harris.

We can get it done!

We can show the world we are the JETS!

BRING DOWN THE CROWN!

WE ARE SPARTA!!!

VICTORY!!!

BZ

braverheartfreedom.jpeg

Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live, at least a while.

And, dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be

willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance

-- just one chance -- to come back here and tell our enemies,

that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

J-E-T-S

JETS

JETS

JETS!

braverheartfreedom.jpeg

J-E-T-S

JETS

JETS

JETS!

thats a great pic of you & faba barton :mrgreen: lets go jets

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

What the Heck, I'll get on board with your crazy Idea.

**** THE PATS!!!!

braverheartfreedom.jpeg

J-E-T-S

JETS

JETS

JETS!

:rl::rl:

Nice, POTW NOM.

Please see avatar for my feelings towards this weekend. ;)

Hey Drago nice avatar,so nice that I made it my backround for my PC at work,Thank you Sir, I will Tap dance at your first Wedding.......Promise:crossfingers:

haha, nice. I was origninally looking for a david harris picture, but i couldn't find one. I coudln't believe the picture of kerry, it was perfect.

:character0050:

as for the tap dancing? yeah that's cool, just make sure to dress like this...

:cheergal:

Archived