The Jets are cheaters - says ESPN

slowmoe57

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course ESPN would come to the defense of their partner, the The New England Cheaters.

Well how bad does that make us if we are CHEATING AND STILL HAVE ONLY BEATEN 2 TEAMS & ONLY WON 3 GAMES .....I guess Eric will have to ask BULLY BILLY & the New England CHEAT-tahs for the book on how to cheat and actually win...

Well how bad does that make us if we are CHEATING AND STILL HAVE ONLY BEATEN 2 TEAMS & ONLY WON 3 GAMES .....I guess Eric will have to ask BULLY BILLY & the New England CHEAT-tahs for the book on how to cheat and actually win...

joisey, that book won't be released until after the season.

According to league sources familiar with the situation, the Jets were caught using a videotaping device during a game in Foxborough last season that resulted in the removal of a Jets employee. After Gillette Stadium officials saw him using the recorder early in the game, he was told to stop and leave the area. He had been filming from the mezzanine level between the scoreboard and a decorative lighthouse in an end zone. The camera was not confiscated by the Patriots or stadium security. Tuesday night the Jets admitted that they did videotape the game and their employee was confronted, but said they had permission from the Patriots to film from that location.

So they can't even tell us what game it was at they the Jets were supposedly caught videotaping Patriot plays? Right. Yeah, this is really solid. Also, if the Patriots gave the Jets permission, and the tape was never confiscated, how do they know they were filming play calls? This is B.S. to me. We'll see what happens.

Whatever happened to reliable sources and reporting? I mean at least know what you are reporting on.

Yeah this just makes Mangini and the Jets look like bigger idiots than they are considering this year they are a 3 win team and 2 of those wins came against an 0 fer team. But regardless of that, if they don't even know what game it is or was, how is that reliable?

Haven't some reporters been fired for creating bull or not identifying the actual story. I mean come on now. If you don't even know which game, it sounds to me like another idiot ESPN reporter who claims they "ain't a Pat frontrunner.'

Exactly, Faba!;)

Please, this is all a bunch of noise designed to create even more intrigue about this Sunday's game. Problem is, I am convinced that most people that read ESPN, SI, etc., are idiot sheep that are easily swayed by a media who's agenda is to promote whatever stance they WANT you to lean towards.

Why are people so easily manipulated? Geez, free thinking, people!

this doesn't make sense and someone on the Patriots staff probably made it up just to stir the pot before the game.

Yup, the Patriots made it up.

FOXBOROUGH -- A lot to cover here at Gillette Stadium today, and we'll start with the conference call with Jets coach Eric Mangini (11:45 a.m.).

Mangini was asked about today's Newsday report that the Jets were asked to stop videotaping during a game last season at Gillette Stadium.

The Q&A:

There is a report in Newsday that a Jets employee was asked to leave Gillette Stadium last season, possibly for videotaping their coaches. Is that an accurate report?

"What we do every away game is tape our team from both end zones, whenever it's possible. We always ask for permission to do that. Usually it's granted, provided there is a physical space to do that, it's to get the same angle you get in practice. Anybody that asks us to do it, we extend the same courtesy. It's pretty common, one way or the other, depending on how teams like to like at their game tape. That's really what it was."

I thought videotaping period was against the rules? Cheaters!

Yup, the Patriots made it up.

I thought videotaping period was against the rules? Cheaters!

....so videotaping IS common practice - wait...WAS common practice.....but only when you ask permission? Oh, so Mangini asked Bill for permission - Bill said yes, but still had a Pats official remove the video guy? Oh, wait - Mangini asked, Bill said "no" and then had the guy removed? Hmmm....so this Mangenius guy (who has proven to be a wee bit immature if you ask me) had an NFL official confiscate the Patriots video guy for payback perhaps? Not so far fetched?

Oh the drama! Reminds me of this place a year and a half ago. :)

I think the WHOLE fiasco was a bunch of over-blown garbage to begin with.

....so videotaping IS common practice - wait...WAS common practice.....but only when you ask permission? Oh, so Mangini asked Bill for permission - Bill said yes, but still had a Pats official remove the video guy? Oh, wait - Mangini asked, Bill said "no" and then had the guy removed? Hmmm....so this Mangenius guy (who has proven to be a wee bit immature if you ask me) had an NFL official confiscate the Patriots video guy for payback perhaps? Not so far fetched?

Oh the drama! Reminds me of this place a year and a half ago. :)

I think the WHOLE fiasco was a bunch of over-blown garbage to begin with.

iF EM stooped to being a Cheatah, Can him now!!!

I ain't no hypocrite!!!!

iF EM stooped to being a Cheatah, Can him now!!!

I ain't no hypocrite!!!!

This is a little off-topic, but I was thinking about this while reading the papers this morning. I really think the public undressing/humilation of Pete Kendall by Eric Mangini during the pre-season set the tone for the regular season. Just sayin'.

No, I do not know why I was thinking about that. Maybe it was all the Jets/Pats match-up stories or maybe I'm just weird. :)

This is a little off-topic, but I was thinking about this while reading the papers this morning. I really think the public undressing/humilation of Pete Kendall by Eric Mangini diuring the pre-season set the tone for the regular season. Just sayin'.

He has done so little right all year

without many major injuries to boot

Question if we go 3-13 can we place an * next to this record ?

Hey BZ, that guy called you a moron. also, that board is running on an ancient version of vbulletin 2.8? it's server is also shared with Chiefsplanet. did you know that?

They have a lot of nerve calling you a moron, just sayin.

Geez, grow thicker skin. Trolls should be used to being demeaned on an opposing board......right? ;)

Geez, grow thicker skin. Trolls should be used to being demeaned on an opposing board......right? ;)

Are you calling BZ a troll?

What's so exciting about that circle jerk board? multiple orgasms on every thread about the Patriots? woopdee****ingdoo!

I have very thick skin, woman. I'm afraid I can't say the same for you. ;)

Archived