Pats put nose tackle on IR...look who they brought in

SoFlaJets

Pats put nose tackle on IR

By Dan Leberfeld

Posted Dec 13, 2007

The New England Patriots backup nose tackle Mike Wright was placed on injured reserve, and the team worked out former Jets NT Rashad Moore. They also had former Jets defensive end Bobby Hamilton in for a tryout.

Perhaps Hamilton was also brought in for the Patriots to pick his brain about the Jets.

On the Jets injury front, leading the list is long-snapper James Dearth who was limited in practice due to a foot injury

I'm surprised they'd bother...its just Bill giving Manweini a big FU...just gamesmanship...

The Pats don't need to pick their brains...the Jets just don't pose a threat. It's gonna be kinda like the big bully in the school yard beating on the retard with the bike helmet who stands in the corner eating his buggers while talking to his imaginary friends...

Just sad....and hard to watch.

I didn't post this as some kind of a conspiracy thread. It's not like New England actually NEEDS any inside info on the Jets anyway...I wouldn't mind seeing Bobby Hamilton signed and see him get a ring-which the Pats are well on their way to...

I didn't post this as some kind of a conspiracy thread. It's not like New England actually NEEDS any inside info on the Jets anyway...I wouldn't mind seeing Bobby Hamilton signed and see him get a ring-which the Pats are well on their way to...

Yeah, that would be cool.

Pats put nose tackle on IR

By Dan Leberfeld

Posted Dec 13, 2007

The New England Patriots backup nose tackle Mike Wright was placed on injured reserve, and the team worked out former Jets NT Rashad Moore. They also had former Jets defensive end Bobby Hamilton in for a tryout.

Perhaps Hamilton was also brought in for the Patriots to pick his brain about the Jets.

On the Jets injury front, leading the list is long-snapper James Dearth who was limited in practice due to a foot injury

Too bad it wasn't Wilfork who went on the IR. He owns Nick Mangold.

You mean another ring, right? I know that February of 2002 was a long time ago...

I'm surprised they'd bother...its just Bill giving Manweini a big FU...just gamesmanship...

The Pats don't need to pick their brains...the Jets just don't pose a threat. It's gonna be kinda like the big bully in the school yard beating on the retard with the bike helmet who stands in the corner eating his buggers while talking to his imaginary friends...

Then don't watch just ESAD.

I wish Bully Billy would steal some of the JETS info ,then maybe they`d lose a few games....lol

So, how's your helmet holding up?

So, how's your helmet holding up?
:rl:POTW NOM

You don't understand BB, then. He prepares for every game like he is playing an undefeated defending super bowl champ.

If if was announced today that Jets weren't showing up and sending the Newark High school team instead he would draft a player from an opposing high school for a scouting report.

I guess you missed last season's playoff game and week 1. Wilfork won that matchup.

You are just making things up if you believe Mangold didn't get the better of Wilfork week 1.He had more problems with Kelly Gregg in week 2 than he did with Wilfork.

And this is why they play the games!!!!

Archived