Smartest thing Peter King has ever said...

CobraVerde

I got a kick out of some New Yorkers, who are disappointed in the play of Kellen Clemens in the last couple of weeks now calling for Chad Pennington to either play the last couple of weeks, stay in 2008, or both. What are you people? Nuts? You've been screaming for Pennington's scalp for two years, and now that he's on the bench and the other guy is struggling, you want Pennington back? That, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind of decision-making that leads to 5-11, year after year.

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/pickoff?bcnn=yes

I think he's implying that if the fans had their way, this team would be a 5-11 team every year with the flip-flopping on the QB situation and such. Can't believe Peter King could actually muster enough intelligence to write this.

HA I couldn't agree more

I got a kick out of some New Yorkers, who are disappointed in the play of Kellen Clemens in the last couple of weeks now calling for Chad Pennington to either play the last couple of weeks, stay in 2008, or both. What are you people? Nuts? You've been screaming for Pennington's scalp for two years, and now that he's on the bench and the other guy is struggling, you want Pennington back? That, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind of decision-making that leads to 5-11, year after year.

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/pickoff?bcnn=yes

Fans are mostly disappointed with the record of the team. Some may be disappointed in the play of Clemens, but he still plays like a keeper. Not the QB of the future, but a keeper. He's hurt now and there's no reason to play him on Sunday and expose him to further injury. We all must remember his inexperience and Chad can manage the game and move the chains. All in all, Chad probably does give us the best chance to win this Sunday.

Fans are mostly disappointed with the record of the team. Some may be disappointed in the play of Clemens, but he still plays like a keeper. Not the QB of the future, but a keeper. He's hurt now and there's no reason to play him on Sunday and expose him to further injury. We all must remember his inexperience and Chad can manage the game and move the chains. All in all, Chad probably does give us the best chance to win this Sunday.

I'm calling for Chad to raise his trade stock!

Pete King can speak???

with all those pats c0cks in his mouth, i'm surprised words come out

For all the talk about how much Peter King loves the Pats, hasn't he said on record a million times that the commish was wrong to destroy the Pats' cheating tools and he should have told everyone what was on them? That's a pretty big deal IMO. Like him or not he's a big voice as far as the NFL is concerned and he may have been "biting the hand that feeds" just a bit by saying the commish may have helped the Pats get away with stealing a few super bowls.

For all the talk about how much Peter King loves the Pats, hasn't he said on record a million times that the commish was wrong to destroy the Pats' cheating tools and he should have told everyone what was on them? That's a pretty big deal IMO. Like him or not he's a big voice as far as the NFL is concerned and he may have been "biting the hand that feeds" just a bit by saying the commish may have helped the Pats get away with stealing a few super bowls.

IMO he is the biggest flip flopper out there!!!

At least we dont hear anymore about his pain in ass daughter , Mary Beth, in every freakin article..

Ever since she left college and joined that Mexican Donkey on a harness Nightclub act, he has disowned her.

yeah, back when I actually read mmqb, his mary beth & starbucks latte stories were really annoying. then he'd lick the collective rectums of the patriot organization & wash it down with a Brett favre slurpy

That, ladies and gentlemen, is 124.;-):lol:

Well, hey Pete, I didn't know you read the site!

Secondly you dumb fat **** bastard, I do not want Pennington to return as the outright, no competition, starter next season. I want him to challenge Clemens, along with another veteran, for the job. And no I'm not talking about Tui or someone along the lines of him. A legit NFL starting Quarterback candidate.

IJ, this is not directed at you, just at Pete.

Archived