Podsednik leading vote getter for final AL all start spot

shawn306

Shows the fans do get it some times.

Posednik has meant a lot more to the Sox.

Jeter leads the AL in runs scored and his numbers are so much better than Podsedniks that its not even funny!

Jeter will win, Yankee fans around the net are voting and voting right now

I dont care which one gets in...Podsednick or Capt. Overrated.

I am very nervous about having A-fraud starting at 3rd. Fenway Homefield advantage in the W/S is on the line and we all know what this chump does in big spots!

Here's hoping the AL jumps out to a 10-0 lead in the first inning...then we know A-fraud will contribute and wont f*ck it up

Jeter leads the AL in runs scored and his numbers are so much better than Podsedniks that its not even funny!

Jeter will win, Yankee fans around the net are voting and voting right now

Posednik joins WhiteSox = 1st Place

Posednik leads ML in SB.

It's all those "intangibles" Posednik brings to the table. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Posednik should get the nod. He leads the AL in steals and has been a major part of the Sox resugence.

Don't look know but the ChiSox are 30 games over 500.

If Guillen isn't the manager of the year there needs to be an investgation.

Sorry, but a .286 average, with no home runs and 17 rbis IS NOT WORTHY OF BEING AN ALL STAR. AND CERTAINLY NOT BETTER THAN JETERS NUMBERS.

Carlos Guillen and his gay clubhouse players "vote for scott, we need him yippuy skippy"

Frickin idiots. Podsednik does not deserve to make it over any of the other players on the list.

If you don't vote for Jeter, vote for Crawford, Hunter or Matsui. Podsendnik is the least worthy of the whole damn bunch! :evil:

Sorry, but a .286 average, with no home runs and 17 rbis IS NOT WORTHY OF BEING AN ALL STAR. AND CERTAINLY NOT BETTER THAN JETERS NUMBERS.

Carlos Guillen and his gay clubhouse players "vote for scott, we need him yippuy skippy"

Frickin idiots. Podsednik does not deserve to make it over any of the other players on the list.

If you don't vote for Jeter, vote for Crawford, Hunter or Matsui. Podsendnik is the least worthy of the whole damn bunch! :evil:

So let me see now. Yankee fans, who populate the Earth more than any other fan, or group of people, for that matter, yet neither Matsui nor Jeter are receiving the top vote? Shouldn't that tell you something? The fans want Posednik, even though Yankee fans trump all other fans. Therefore, Jeter and Matsui are clearly NOT worthy.

So let me see now. Yankee fans, who populate the Earth more than any other fan, or group of people, for that matter, yet neither Matsui nor Jeter are receiving the top vote? Shouldn't that tell you something? The fans want Posednik, even though Yankee fans trump all other fans. Therefore, Jeter and Matsui are clearly NOT worthy.

If there was just Jeter or just Matsui on the ballot, and not both, than certainly 1 of them would be leading.

And maybe if Jeter had a campaign manager like podsedick does, then he would be leading in votes. :roll:

Dude Jeter should not need a campaign manager. His numbers speak for themself and the numbers say that while good they are not as good as Tejada or Young.

My guess is that in the end just like last year Matsui will get the nod because he has a whole country that will be flooding the web later tonight to cast votes for him.

If it was me. I think Podsednik would get the vote because of what he means to the Sox. If I went by numbers then I would go with Matsui.

Dude Jeter should not need a campaign manager.

I was being sarcastic.

People/Yankee haters, remember this game counts for home field advantage. If you are a fan of an AL team, do the right thing and vote for the player who has the highest batting average in ASG history....Derek Jeter.

.286, no home runs and 17 rbis are not All-star numbers. Its called the all star game. Podsednik is tony womack from last year, not worthy of an allstar appearance. PUHLEEEEEZE

This must be Barton's psycho homo cousin from Boston... :roll: yawnnn

You dont know what youre big mouth is getting you into here, fella. This isnt some sad, depraved orgy of drunken belligerence like the typical Raiders homegame. I can guarantee you that you dont want a piece of JetsFan80...and I can undoubtedly assure you that you dont want none of this either!

I've seen youre act in the other forum, you are in over your head, chump. Put that tail between your legs and get lost.

You dont know what youre big mouth is getting you into here, fella. This isnt some sad, depraved orgy of drunken belligerence like the typical Raiders homegame. I can guarantee you that you dont want a piece of JetsFan80...and I can undoubtedly assure you that you dont want none of this either!

I've seen youre act in the other forum, you are in over your head, chump. Put that tail between your legs and get lost.

Yawnnnnnn

:roll:

You should see these white sox fans at the espn board. 1 bitter mets fan is paying 25 kids $2 an hour to creat new email accounts and vote for podsednik.

This is why fans should not vote. Podsednik does not deservet to be on the allstar team! You have to be kidding me. Crawford, Hunter and especially Matsui and Jeter are way better players than a guy with a decent average and no power with no rbis.

A FRICKIN JOKE! :evil:

F$%* Ozzie Guillen and those dumbass white sox fans.

Podsednik: .285, no home runs, 17 rbis.

What are those? Numbers from their backup shortstop? Pathetic. Way to take advantage of the voting. Absolutely pathetic. unbelievable

"We need scott in the all star game, vote for pods yeeee yeeee yeeee"

Fu***** MORONS!

F$%* Ozzie Guillen and those dumbass white sox fans.

Podsednik: .285, no home runs, 17 rbis.

What are those? Numbers from their backup shortstop? Pathetic. Way to take advantage of the voting. Absolutely pathetic. unbelievable

"We need scott in the all star game, vote for pods yeeee yeeee yeeee"

Fu***** MORONS!

Sure, don't mention the FORTY-ONE ******* steals.

Podsednik deserved to go. Go cry in your Derek Jeter collectible pillow.

How would you know what other people think? Outside of the Rainbow Coalition (shawn i'm changing the name) nobody here likes you, aside from the fact that you're never in the football forum anyway.

Crawl back in your hole, big guy.

bwa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

who is this dildo?

Archived