Moss' accuser fires back at Pats Receiver

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the papers this morning - this woman and her lawyer - a recent grad (two years ago) from a 2nd tier law school- U of Miami - sound like they are trying to shake Moss down big time. Now, if Moss is the guilty party here - I say suspend his butt......but let's see:

1)no criminal complaint

2) she's unemployed

3) she's had two eviction notices

4) Moss - through his attorney - offered to pay for med expenses (sprained finger sustained during some ....um....."playful" foreplay) and whatever associated expenses through Randy's homeowners. She (and attorney) say "no." They shake 'em down saying they want 6 figures. Moss' lawyers say maybe we should avoid the headache - offer her 100K. She and the attorney say "no, we want at least 500k" Moss' lawyers essentially tell him to buck off.

Part of me feels bad for her. She's been sleeping with this man - who knows how often - for 11 years. Meanwhile - he has a "steady" girlfriend (since high school) whom he has four children with and whom he supports completely. Now, you 'gotta think that she allowed herself to be used. Can't help her already crappy self-esteem any. Now she's just mad - and wants a payoff. That's my take on it, anyway.

Reading the papers this morning - this woman and her lawyer - a recent grad (two years ago) from a 2nd tier law school- U of Miami - sound like they are trying to shake Moss down big time. Now, if Moss is the guilty party here - I say suspend his butt......but let's see:

1)no criminal complaint

2) she's unemployed

4) Moss - through his attorney - offered to pay for med expenses (sprained finger sustained during some ....um....."playful" foreplay) and whatever associated expenses through Randy's homeowners. She (and attorney) say "no." They shake 'em down saying they want 6 figures. Moss' lawyers say maybe we should avoid the headache - offer her 100K. She and the attorney say "no, we want at least 500k" Moss' lawyers essentially tell him to buck off.

:rolleyes:

Yes, thank you mother Teresa. I was sitting here on pins and needles just wondering which side of the fence you would fall on this issue.

1)no criminal complaint

2) she's unemployed

Part of me feels bad for her. She's been sleeping with this man - who knows how often - for 11 years. Meanwhile - he has a "steady" girlfriend (since high school) whom he has four children with and whom he supports completely. Now, you 'gotta think that she allowed herself to be used. Can't help her already crappy self-esteem any. Now she's just mad - and wants a payoff. That's my take on it, anyway.

i'm sure kraft will buy her off.

i'm sure kraft will buy her off.

Nope. Randy's attorney's are raging a counter war. Have the authorities in FLA and WV involved as well as the FBI....something about shake-downs and unethical behavior by the Complaintant's attorney. This 2 year Law dude may be in way over his head. If he did indeed conjur this crap up for a big payday - I hope they disbar him.

Lawyers can be such azzh*les, Assmop. Really. I see it every day.

Nope. Randy's attorney's are raging a counter war. Have the authorities in FLA and WV involved as well as the FBI....something about shake-downs and unethical behavior by the Complaintant's attorney. This 2 year Law dude may be in way over his head. If he did indeed conjur this crap up for a big payday - I hope they disbar him.

Lawyers can be such azzh*les, Assmop. Really. I see it every day.

there is a chance she is in the right..just sayin

he is a turd and always will be one, maybe innocent this time ...who knows

there is a chance she is in the right..just sayin

he is a turd and always will be one, maybe innocent this time ...who knows

Absolutely, she could be the real victim here - but my gut tells me no.

Randy's no saint - I mean, why would a man that has been with the same woman since high school have four children with her and not marry her? He's an assh*le. And, seriously, does he maintain his "freedom" so he can screw around with this one? Some men are beyond selfish and have this really screwed-up sense of entitlement.

Should have just straight up paid her off with cash...

homie

She wanted six figures, so probably around $100,000 and he wouldn't pay it. Yeah Randy, like $100,000 is a lot of money to you. Thats like if I bought my friend a Cheeseburger when he forgot his wallet in the car.

She wanted six figures, so probably around $100,000 and he wouldn't pay it. Yeah Randy, like $100,000 is a lot of money to you. Thats like if I bought my friend a Cheeseburger when he forgot his wallet in the car.

some people are cheap........

I laugh it this cause a Pizza delivery guy refused TO's tip of 2 dollars

Either that or maybe he really didn't do it and paying her off would have been like admitting that he really did do it.

Reports state she was offered 100k but her lawyer turned it down saying it would cost at least 500k to save Randy from embarassment. If this dopey attorney is guilty of lying and shaking down a man with means - I hope this doofus faces the same humilation and consequences that Nifong did. You can't purposely screw people over (even if they deserve it) and think that you will somehow get away scott-free. That is true Karma, folks.

Blackout - you may want to read the actual report before you say anything. She didn't go to the ER until a few days later at her lawyers behest - x-rays were negative - she "sprained" a finger during "horseplay" (read: foreplay).

Growing up in Boston, I've seen my fair share of athletes out and about. Most seem cool - but there's some that are dogs - plain and simple. That said, I've seen some women (especially at bar called Daisy Buchanan's) practically throw themselves at athletes. I never quite understood why. I mean what's the grand prize here? Getting to tell your grandchildren that you had sex with an athlete? I mean do you think it would be cool to tell the little ones that Grandma was used? It's silly.

Reports state she was offered 100k but her lawyer turned it down saying it would cost at least 500k to save Randy from embarassment. If this dopey attorney is guilty of lying and shaking down a man with means - I hope this doofus faces the same humilation and consequences that Nifong did. You can't purposely screw people over (even if they deserve it) and think that you will somehow get away scott-free. That is true Karma, folks.

i hope moss gets the chair :)

I think mumbles and Kraft deflected the heat from the players. management was kicked in the nuts, not the players. this is direct heat on a dumb player, it could have chilling after effects (I hope). :)

Who had to answer the same questions over and over? Players.

Now, a player having problems with a woman? Yeah, that never happens.

Who had to answer the same questions over and over? Players.

Now, a player having problems with a woman? Yeah, that never happens.

About spygate? I don't think so. all the questions were focused on mumbles, not the players.

About spygate? I don't think so. all the questions were focused on mumbles, not the players.

Yes, but who answered the questions on what happened?

"What did you know?"

"Do you know the camerman?"

"Have you seen at the games before?"

"Does this tarnish youre legacy?"

"Did you hear what Player X said about it?"

"How do you feel about losing the draft pick?"

Yes, it was about Belichick. However, his players took the brunt of the storm.

Yes, but who answered the questions on what happened?

"What did you know?"

"Do you know the camerman?"

"Have you seen at the games before?"

"Does this tarnish youre legacy?"

"Did you hear what Player X said about it?"

"How do you feel about losing the draft pick?"

Yes, it was about Belichick. However, his players took the brunt of the storm.

If it's questions about Belichick it won't be that much of a distraction to a player. it would be the same as if the press asked '' what's mumbles game plan''. the answer would be a simple ''I don't know'', or ''I can't comment on that''. very simple, cut and dry.

The Moss situation is a distraction for one of your best players, a dumb player at that. if you think he can stay as focused as mumbles could with all of that **** going on you're crazy.

If it's questions about Belichick it won't be that much of a distraction to a player. it would be the same as if the press asked '' what's mumbles game plan''. the answer would be a simple ''I don't know'', or ''I can't comment on that''. very simple, cut and dry.

The Moss situation is a distraction for one of your best players, a dumb player at that. if you think he can stay as focused as mumbles could with all of that **** going on you're crazy.

You are missing the big picture.

"Tom, Hines Ward said he thought it was funny you guys played so well in 2001 and 2004. You seemed to be a play ahead of the Steelers in both games. Does this tarnish your legacy?"

Yes, it was about Belichick, but the players had their hard work questioned. You do not think that was a tad distracting? Year(s) of your hard work and effort questioned?

I agree Moss is distracted. However, that is one player. I doubt it is having the residual effect you hope.

Absolutely, she could be the real victim here - but my gut tells me no.

Randy's no saint - I mean, why would a man that has been with the same woman since high school have four children with her and not marry her? He's an assh*le. And, seriously, does he maintain his "freedom" so he can screw around with this one? Some men are beyond selfish and have this really screwed-up sense of entitlement.

Just like some women are nothing but gold diggers, beyond selfish, and feel like they are entitled just because they are pretty. Your point is???

She seems like a real winner, she doesn't know where Randy Moss works, and she got here own birthday wrong (unless she is 99 years old).

2008 - 1972 = 99? Huh?

Only in Boston

You mean FLA, right? This chick lives in Ft. Lauderdale. ;)

Archived