DRob On The Block?....PFW

SoFlaJets

don't see how a 400 pound team cancer makes the Jets better.

because the Lions record was better with him in there then when he wasn't-just like it was with Jason Ferguson here...he had 7 sacks in the middle of that defense last year-not bad-and a lot better than the production we've gotten from DRob (who is always a step away it seems)...ever

because the Lions record was better with him in there then when he wasn't-just like it was with Jason Ferguson here...he had 7 sacks in the middle of that defense last year-not bad-and a lot better than the production we've gotten from DRob (who is always a step away it seems)...ever

trust me the idea of shaun rogers is great

the reality is terrible. he's lazy, flaunts authority and is eating himself not just out of the league but into an early grave

i wouldn't give a 14th round pick for this player, if the draft were that long

he's someone else's problem, let's keep it that way

the reality is terrible. he's lazy, flaunts authority and is eating himself not just out of the league but into an early grave

Definately understandable; I wouldn't mind a conditional pick to the lions, something like 3rd if he plays x amount of snaps and stays under x weight and 6th if not. Probably not a likely scenario, but with someone who has already been suspended once and has weight issues, it's like trying to give away your non-virgin daughter to one of those crazy cultures that demand virgins (oh ya catholicism...just kidding) basically he's damaged goods. (I still would love him and think a change of scenery would do him good, but i can see the opposite view point of it)

I also heard from scott that he saw ya down in mobile or you guys talked, i was wondering what you thought of Ahtyba Rubin, it seems as though the jets were the only franchise to talk to him and it could further validify them trying to move drob.

They have to get somebody to replace him before they get rid of him.... oh wait, they didn't do that with Kendall.

I think that all the praise they were giving Pouha at the end of the season might make them getting rid of drob a bit easier, especially now that we saw he was looking at Ahtyba Rubin at the senior bowl, but who knows.

There's a reason why THEY want to get rid of him!

Maybe because he is big and commands double teams, whether he is lazy or not. That is exactly what we need.

double teams? Hah - shaun rogers won't command anything from the sidelines

the lions were having a good year until they collapsed against the cowboys, and it was basically rogers' fault.

they lost alot of games down the stretch because he was too fat to contribute

people bash Drob at least he's in shape to stay on the field for the team's biggest snaps in the biggest games.

if familiarity breeds contempt, unfamiliarity breeds ignorant statements.

the grass is not greener fellow Jets fans, Shaun Rogers will never be an all pro again. id risk all my v dollars on it.

There's a reason why THEY want to get rid of him!

Indeed there is and that's because they would like some value for him and they have Cory Redding who has turned into a great DT.

He would be a heck of a lot more valuable for us than the Lions, he is lazy but immensely talented.

double teams? Hah - shaun rogers won't command anything from the sidelines

the lions were having a good year until they collapsed against the cowboys, and it was basically rogers' fault.

they lost alot of games down the stretch because he was too fat to contribute

people bash Drob at least he's in shape to stay on the field for the team's biggest snaps in the biggest games.

if familiarity breeds contempt, unfamiliarity breeds ignorant statements.

the grass is not greener fellow Jets fans, Shaun Rogers will never be an all pro again. id risk all my v dollars on it.

Shaun Rogers gets double teamed on almost every play, the Denver Broncos game is a good indicator as to what happens when he isn't.

I agree that he is fat and lazy, but joining a new team and refreshing his surroundings could give him motivation. He is very talented and if fatigue is as big a problem as you make out then he could very easily be used situationally and still be effective.

I think that all the praise they were giving Pouha at the end of the season might make them getting rid of drob a bit easier, especially now that we saw he was looking at Ahtyba Rubin at the senior bowl, but who knows.

That may be, but how many snaps has Pouha been able to take in his three years in the league? He was supposed to be a mature ready to roll DT coming out of college. I have no faith he'll be able to take the majority of snaps for a season. If they dump DRob there had better be a solid addition and not just Pouha in the middle or they are taking a huge risk.

That may be, but how many snaps has Pouha been able to take in his three years in the league? He was supposed to be a mature ready to roll DT coming out of college. I have no faith he'll be able to take the majority of snaps for a season. If they dump DRob there had better be a solid addition and not just Pouha in the middle or they are taking a huge risk.

Agree, I would incredibly uncomfortable with Pouha as our every down starter at NT. Hopefully he can amount to something but so far I've seen no reasons to believe that he will.

Agreed no other team would spend this kind of $$$ on a has been that never was or never will be. Part ways with D-Rob and bring in some real DEFENSIVE LINEMEN.

If rogers can be had for a small amount than I am all for it. Also, did anyone get to see Ahtyba Rubin at the senior bowl?? I only saw a little of him, but what i saw he was very stout at the POA and occupied blockers well, he dominated most 1 on 1s.

Agreed no other team would spend this kind of $$$ on a has been that never was or never will be. Part ways with D-Rob and bring in some real DEFENSIVE LINEMEN.

The scary thing is, you could say that about quite a few of our starters---

How many teams that made the playoffs would any of our starting five offensive linemen start on?

The scary thing is, you could say that about quite a few of our starters---

How many teams that made the playoffs would any of our starting five offensive linemen start on?

Mangold, and Moore would start for the Packers. Their interior linemen are pretty poor, they make up for it by having good to great Tackle play.

Moore isn't good, but he is average, which is better than Maul, and Colledge.

the kendall situation was ridiculous. it never should've become a public spat as they should have paid the man his million. i bet if tangina had to do it over again he'd pay him an extra 2 million.

That butchered our entire season. I honestly think Kendal alone could have been worth 2 or 3 more wins. Everything on offense shut down when clarke was in there, it also wasted an entire season for Kellen.

Archived