So.......

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to ruin your celebration, but is it really good to be thrilled over just this one game? The Devils are still going to be winning the division.

One game? The Rangers have owned the Devils the entire season. Cannot wait for the playoffs, I am hoping and praying we get to face the Devils in a 7 game series. Please oh please let that happen. Revenge time for two years ago.

One game? The Rangers have owned the Devils the entire season. Cannot wait for the playoffs, I am hoping and praying we get to face the Devils in a 7 game series. Please oh please let that happen. Revenge time for two years ago.

I would enjoy watching the Rangers beat the Devils, because there is not a team in this league that I hate more than the Devils.

You mean revenge for having been owned by the Devils for like close to 10 years now?

as Metallica said Joseph..."careful what you wish for"

:)

Sorry Ed, but no Ranger fan, nor should he be, is afraid of Marrrrrrrrrrrtttttttyyyyyy anymore.

BTW, where is Nyjet10? Is he taking care of DiPietro at Rick's house right now? Havn't heard a word out of him.

Sorry Ed, but no Ranger fan, nor should he be, is afraid of Marrrrrrrrrrrtttttttyyyyyy anymore.

BTW, where is Nyjet10? Is he taking care of DiPietro at Rick's house right now? Havn't heard a word out of him.

He changed his username (created a new account) to playmaker29 for some reason. You'll see him around. LOL

as Metallica said Joseph..."careful what you wish for"

Well I certainly respect what Brodeur has done in the playoffs, but seeing as how the Rangers have routinely owned the Devils this year I wouldn't exactly be too scared to face them in the playoffs.

It would certainly be a hell of a series though. Brodeur vs. Lundqvist (a healthy Henrik, not like the one in '06) would be great.

Be careful what you wish for. The playoffs are a WHOLE different animal.

Some of the playoff matchups are shaping up nicely

Eastern Conference

1. Montreal vs. 8 Boston

2. Pittsburgh vs. 7 Philadelphia

3. Carolina vs. 6 NYR

4 New Jersey vs 5. Ottawa

Western Conference

1. Detroit vs. 8. Colorado

2. San Jose vs. 7 Vancouver

3. Calgary vs. 6 Minnesota

4. Anaheim vs. 5. Dallas

Seriously dude, the Rangers are 6-0 vs the Devils this year. In other words that statement is demonstrably false.

since that probably won't happen, the matchup, that doesn't matter. Devils are a better team. They just don't match up well with Rangers

Right now you would be looking at Rangers vs Devils in the first round.

That would be really interesting. I don't care that the Rangers dominated them in the regular season. I have seen a number of teams get dominated in the regular season only to see it turned around come playoff time.

It would be a great series.

if Pens get any kind of consistency from Fleury, they will win the east.

no matter, IMO the Wings are crushing anyone from the east in 5 at most!

Since returning he is 9-2 with 2 shutouts and hasn't given up more than 2 goals in a game except one. I'd say be very afraid Eastern Conference.

Since returning he is 9-2 with 2 shutouts and hasn't given up more than 2 goals in a game except one. I'd say be very afraid Eastern Conference.

Teams that play pitt's offensive style in the playoffs with mediocre dmen never go deep...

Teams that play pitt's offensive style in the playoffs with mediocre dmen never go deep...

I'd have to say the Pens D-Men are not mediocre. They're above average and you can see that with their 2.60 GAA and being 10th in goals allowed. 30 teams, top ten defensively, I'd say that's above mediocre.

Right now you would be looking at Rangers vs Devils in the first round.

That would be really interesting. I don't care that the Rangers dominated them in the regular season. I have seen a number of teams get dominated in the regular season only to see it turned around come playoff time.

It would be a great series.

At least that match up would put people* in the seats. I just turned on the Bruins/Devils game and there are more red seats than people at "whatever the name is Arena" in Newark.

*Rangers fans.

you consider Ranger fans people?? I dont.

You must be a nice guy. Gainzo for MOD!

Yeah, we're kinda like gods, especially when you compare us to those scumbag, low life Islander fans.

;-)

Archived