Final Perspective of the Evening

PatsFanTX

Three years ago today, I was a friggn' mod on this message board with a Pats banner flying above.

I still laugh my ass off at some of the most intelligent (right Booz;)) posters who fell for that 3 years ago.

Some things are hard to duplicate.

With that said, I enjoyed my day here (and yes, it was the real PatsFanTX) and I wish you guys the best of luck.

You have a great thing going, keep it up.

Mike

Three years ago today, I was a friggn' mod on this message board with a Pats banner flying above.

I still laugh my ass off at some of the most intelligent (right Booz;)) posters who fell for that 3 years ago.

With that said, I enjoyed my day here (and yes, it was the real PatsFanTX) and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Mike

Nice way of going out. LOL

I actually think you're a good poster BTW, I'd have no problem with you staying. It's a different site when you're here. I'll continue to give you abuse over at JI though.:lol:

yep..i will say it .. i will miss you mike...

( and no.. no one hacked into my account)

this place was fun for a day.

thanks!

i wish you would/could come back and stay.

but please stop sending me those emails with the pictures... they are rude and vile.. and if that is the way you profess you love.. well .. ewwww... :lol:

I actually think you're a good poster BTW, I'd have no problem with you staying. It's a different site when you're here. I'll continue to give you abuse over at JI though.:lol:

Please tell me your name on JI. I will have my posse devour you like vultures on a dead carcass.

Jesus, Irish. will you stop kissing his ass so much. it's really becoming embarrassing.

Well, maybe I wouldn't have slept 'til 6 PM if I had known that. Thanks, Max.

It is my fault that you slept to 6pm? Or is it my fault that I didn't spill the punch line of the April Fools joke early?

We figured people would think he was fake. And that is exactly what happened. Ironic.

It is my fault that you slept to 6pm? Or is it my fault that I didn't spill the punch line of the April Fools joke early?

We figured people would think he was fake. And that is exactly what happened. Ironic.

Hey, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just joshin' ya.

Easy big guy, easy. I know you're exhausted after today but don't take it out on the troll. :D

Hey, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just joshin' ya.

Easy big guy, easy. I know you're exhausted after today but don't take it out on the troll. :D

LOL!!!!!!!

I already PMed him the good news about Tx. Stay tuned for an exciting announcement tomorrow.

The Troll and I are cool. :love0030:

Mike

Well son of a bitch!! When Max said that one of the banned posters was the real one you were the one I suspected at first but then didn't figure you would come back for one day. It was good to see you. You probably won't see me over at JI anymore since you're obviously the one that has been ratting out all of my aliases. :lol:

Archived