Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

Honestly this is about 40% of the reason I want Favre hear. I hope to never hear *****ing Chad's name again in arguments. I want him away from this team forever.

you and I are on the exact same page with this one ice-Farve=no Chad=no more dink and dunk=a good thing. Also, I too like Clemens and am no way saying he's already a bust. The good news seems to be that the coaching staff and the FO finally see what we have seen enough of...please get Farve so we can finally be rid of Penny-ball

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be suprised if GB took Chad & a #5 just to get rid of Farve & not have to face him this year then trade him to the Bucs. They will need a veteren back up with experience in the West Coast offense, someone who can hit those 5 yarders, & manage the game. Besides, Chad makes about 6 million & Brett ? 12- 17?

madden cover anyone? doesn't spell anything good for the jets

I actually think thats going to be the funniest part about all this. All the promotional material for Madden has Favre as a Packer, plus I'm pretty sure the game comes out next week. That means most of the packaging has probably been finished already. Did EA make two covers one for the Bucs one for the Jets? Are they jsut sticking with the Packers? What if he isn't traded before the game is out?

I wouldn't be suprised if GB took Chad & a #5 just to get rid of Farve & not have to face him this year then trade him to the Bucs. They will need a veteren back up with experience in the West Coast offense, someone who can hit those 5 yarders, & manage the game. Besides, Chad makes about 6 million & Brett ? 12- 17?

I'm not sure I understood your post but if you are saying Chad gets traded from the Packers to the Bucs, not a chance. The Bucs have Garcia, if their sticking with an vet QB who has reached his ceiling Garcia is lightyears ahead of Chad.

No, I'm just waiting for you to ''chime in''. I still haven't heard anything of substance in this thread, just ego pumping. it's all good, kid. :)

you've hear "ego pumping"? good job then, capt. obvious. pehaps a career as a detective would best serve you. that keen eye shouldnt go to waste

you and I are on the exact same page with this one ice-Farve=no Chad=no more dink and dunk=a good thing. Also, I too like Clemens and am no way saying he's already a bust. The good news seems to be that the coaching staff and the FO finally see what we have seen enough of...please get Farve so we can finally be rid of Penny-ball

I'm a huge Oregon Duck and Clemens fan and I'm starting to view him as a bust. If he's still looking lost in practice and coaches are getting frustrated with him I don't exactly see that as ringing endorsements. But yeah Chad needs to go and Favre is the perfect replacement. Plus I then get to piss of my friend from Wisconsin who loves Favre and hates the Jets. :)

you've hear "ego pumping"? good job then, capt. obvious. pehaps a career as a detective would best serve you. that keen eye shouldnt go to waste

You should be ashamed to call yourself a teacher with grammatical skills like that.

Now, back on topic. I was just ****ing with you, Dick. :lol: don't get all sandy down there.

They wont sniff what they did last season without Favre.

Favre allows his WRs to gain YAC because he delivers the ball at the right time, you dooshey.

Yes, that's the only reason. Nothing to do with the WR's ability at all.

If Favre ends up in Tampa I guarantee you Aaron Rodgers and The Pack will have a better record.

I'm looking forward to bumping this thread.

Me too, I have a feeling if Favre comes and does amazing you will pretend you hated Chad the whole time and thought Favre rocked. That is afterall exactly what you did when Chad started sucking last year.

I'm a huge Oregon Duck and Clemens fan and I'm starting to view him as a bust. If he's still looking lost in practice and coaches are getting frustrated with him I don't exactly see that as ringing endorsements. But yeah Chad needs to go and Favre is the perfect replacement. Plus I then get to piss of my friend from Wisconsin who loves Favre and hates the Jets. :)

i am sure he is a nice guy (kellen) BUT if he is looking scared and lost in practice.. i cant see him in games... he was lost and had no pocket presence last year.. and it doesnt seem like it is going to be different this year.

i would rather have brett and chad...

if we dont have brett...

i would rather have chad.

You the jets have a good defense, and a good O line now, the biggest question that will keep you from challenging the Pats would be the QB positon... You know what you have in Pennington, Clemens is not that ready apperently according to you guys and your front office..

If Mangenius conviences farve to come to ny, then the Pats vs Jets game is bigger than the spygate bowl or Mangini bowls.. Farve vs Brady, Pats vs Jets.. Would like to see it , all you can say is bring it on

I know why FESPN is pushing for the Jets to get Farve , they hate the Pats as much as Jets fans..

Let it play out, but kudous to your front office ,because they know they need to win now, and chad pennington is not the awnser..

Way to prove me wrong madmike? How can I argue with 'no and no'?

Jennings has exactly 0 1000 yard seasons and driver is mediocre. Ryan Grant was an undrafted FA who is NOT better than TJ and NOWHERE CLOSE to the TJ Washington combo and anyone who thinks the jets with facena don't have a better OL than GB is a moron with an agenda.

My opinions on Pennington changed due to his performances. Is there something wrong with that? Is there something wrong with changing my opinions based on what I saw from his play?

Sorry I wasn't aware that I had to completely stand by my original viewpoint no matter what.

Archived