The Official NBA Playoff Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orlando advancing to round 2 of the playoffs. Boston having trouble with the 37 win Atlanta Hawks. Boston fans, this is what happens when you have Doc Rivers as your coach.

I think they were taking the Hawks for granted. I would imagine they've adjusted their thinking right about now. :biggrin:

I think they were taking the Hawks for granted. I would imagine they've adjusted their thinking right about now. :biggrin:

A coach like Doc Rivers doesn't know how to adjust just because he's just a bad coach, and the only reason why he was winning is because he has 3 amazing players on the Celtics. The Celtics will probably not win it all this year, nor ever as long as he's the coach. You need to have a great mind coaching you to win in the NBA. Boston, and Detroit may have great players, but they will never defeat the West, because their coach is just retarded. Flip is better then Doc though. The only coach that makes Doc look smart, is obviously Isiah.

A coach like Doc Rivers doesn't know how to adjust just because he's just a bad coach, and the only reason why he was winning is because he has 3 amazing players on the Celtics. The Celtics will probably not win it all this year, nor ever as long as he's the coach. You need to have a great mind coaching you to win in the NBA. Boston, and Detroit may have great players, but they will never defeat the West, because their coach is just retarded. Flip is better then Doc though. The only coach that makes Doc look smart, is obviously Isiah.

:rl: Isiah will never be confused with Phil Jackson that's for sure.

Bostons an excellent team but who would have predicted this. Atlanta's giving them all they could want. 7 games WOW !!!

If the Hawks pull this off it's going to be one of the greatest upsets in the history of sports.

It'll be simply incredible.

But hey, the NBA is supposed to be boring. It's not as exciting as baseball and golf.

Really??? I mean you guys were just pushed to 7 games by a very, very average Hawks team.

The Celtics beat the Hawks by an average of 25 points at home. The C's now move on to the the 2nd round of the playoffs.

madmike is AMAZINGLY wrong for the millionth time.

:rl: You're KIDDING right? Wasn't it YOU who said this was such a mismatch and the Hawks would be quickly eliminated? Edit : Hey Steve, I found your exact quotes: "Atlanta is completely inferior" , "Atlanta is so overmatched in this series it's ridiculous". :rl:

The Celtics beat the Hawks by an average of 25 points at home. The C's now move on to the the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Thats great Steve, but only if you expect the "C's" to win every single playoff home game, which I'm sorry but that isn't going to happen. You have to be able to win on the road in the playoffs. The Cavs were 2-1 with LeBron against the almighty "C's" this year. Good luck.

Thats great Steve, but only if you expect the "C's" to win every single playoff home game, which I'm sorry but that isn't going to happen. You have to be able to win on the road in the playoffs. The Cavs were 2-1 with LeBron against the almighty "C's" this year. Good luck.

They (Celtics) STILL haven't won on the road. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived