The Official NBA Playoff Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Celtic's as CurtisMartin28 likes to say, now must win at least one game on the road. Lets see if they can do it.

Go Pistons!

The Celtics have obviously yet to prove they can win on the road. They'll find the Pistons more formitable at home than the lowly Hawks or Cavs. LOL

The Pistons d came to play and their bench looked a heck of a lot better than the Celts'.

Ray Allen finally showed up and it did not help the team one bit.

I don't like the Celts chances in Detroit - definitely not Saturday.

You're all 'gonna shake your head - but what is the point in watching the first half of a basketball game?

The Pistons d came to play and their bench looked a heck of a lot better than the Celts'.

Ray Allen finally showed up and it did not help the team one bit.

I don't like the Celts chances in Detroit - definitely not Saturday.

You're all 'gonna shake your head - but what is the point in watching the first half of a basketball game?

LOL Couldn't agree more. The last 18 secs.of the Pistons- Celtics game took 7:07 the other nite. I timed it.

I just got off the phone with Kobe Bryant. He said he wants the pathetic Celtics.

Pathetic Celtics? Hopefully the Celtics will win 2 more games and meet the Lakers in the finals.

BTW: Paul Pierce owns the Lakers.

Pathetic Celtics? Hopefully the Celtics will win 2 more games and meet the Lakers in the finals.

You guys have about 100 wins in this decade, no need to talk to trash.

You guys have about 100 wins in this decade, no need to talk to trash.

Are you serious? All you do is talk trash. I simply pointed out that Paul Pierce has had some of his best games ever against the Lakers.

Are you serious? All you do is talk trash. I simply pointed out that Paul Pierce has had some of his best games ever against the Lakers.

I talk trash ? Really ?

I'm usually not a talker but see yourself.

celtic fans were kobe fans last year

yall r funny

kobe 3 rings

pp played fo a gay ass college team and has 0 rings

hes overrated aint neva gonna be remembered in 10 years

hes a nobody

Celtics win yet again at home.

Great game last night, although there were once again way too many crappy calls on both teams. Kendrick Perkins was the difference, he put the bitch slap on the Pistons. If he continues playing like that, I don't think the Pistons have an answer.

Archived