Face of the Franchise

stoicsentry

Who will be the face of the Jets Franchise in 2008?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will be the face of the Jets Franchise in 2008?

• Rhodes
    • Harris
    • Cotchery
    • Coles
    • Gholston
    • Washington
    • Jenkins
    • Revis
    • Other
    • I wish we had one!

Urlacher, Brady, Peyton, L.T., T.O., Sapp. You know the guy. He's the kind of guy opposing teams fear. The kind of guy that's a thorn in the side of his divisional opponents. He makes the big plays, the clutch plays, plays that change games. He's driven. He's passionate. He's.. frightening. But to the team that has him, he is cherished.

Who will be the face of the 2008 Jets Franchise?

Urlacher, Brady, Peyton, L.T., T.O., Sapp. You know the guy. He's the kind of guy opposing teams fear. The kind of guy that's a thorn in the side of his divisional opponents. He makes the big plays, the clutch plays, plays that change games. He's driven. He's passionate. He's.. frightening. But to the team that has him, he is cherished.

Who will be the face of the 2008 Jets Franchise?

Im sad to say this but It'll be the rookie from Ohio State that will be the face this year.

Why isn't there a choice for:

Who cares? A face of the franchise doesn't equal any more Jets wins than no face of the franchise.

Aside from the fact that for the past 2 years, the face of the franchise has been Eric Mangini, whose name is also absent from this list.

Who cares? A face of the franchise doesn't equal any more Jets wins than no face of the franchise.

Aside from the fact that for the past 2 years, the face of the franchise has been Eric Mangini, whose name is also absent from this list.

Mangini?!?! You're probably right, but ewwwwww! Are you trying to drive the fan base away?

I vote for Chris Baker a whining bitch with mediocre talent that has never won anything and still has the balls to complain.

exactly. it is pointless and meaningless. Dont know why the media always harps on it. Heard it during the draft regarding other teams. And no one ever calls them out on it.

I dont care who the face of the franchise is. just win games.

Mangini?!?! You're probably right, but ewwwwww! Are you trying to drive the fan base away?

I vote for Chris Baker a whining bitch with mediocre talent that has never won anything and still has the balls to complain.

Joe Walton will always be the face of this franchise. With finger inserted.

Great stuff.

Great Point. His face has definitely been the franchise face. You know I didnt even realize that until you just stated it?

Archived