Breaking News...Tapes show Pats also were stealing Offensive signals

SouthernJet

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Denial - come you can say it - he focused on the other teams coaches by videotaping their signals which was against the rules which means he was cheating and at the very least being unethical. This did give the Pats a slight advantage at the very least in future games and quite possibly in halftime adjustments because we all know our coach would not invest such energy and detail if it did not. Now was that so hard.

Do you realize that the Coach of the Jets knew this was going on while he was on the New England Coaching staff?

Gotta love nfl fans

Miami and san diego fans say that tapes helped the pats the next game of the season, because it wasnt used during the game since pats lost the game that was taped

pittsburgh fans say the tape was used during the game because they lost that game. even though only one offensive td was scored the other 2 were from special teams and stewart played like crap.

buffalo fans said it doesnt matter because " we suck anyways"

Gotta love nfl fans

Miami and san diego fans say that tapes helped the pats the next game of the season, because it wasnt used during the game since pats lost the game that was taped

pittsburgh fans say the tape was used during the game because they lost that game. even though only one offensive td was scored the other 2 were from special teams and stewart played like crap.

buffalo fans said it doesnt matter because " we suck anyways"

Perhaps because they were taping offensive and defensive signals?

Just a thought......

Like Baseball. The Yankees ruined that.

bo sox and mets are no different.

Yankees haven't missed the playoffs since what 95? Bo Sox have finished second (would be first in almost any other division in the league) for the past what...eight years? Meanwhile I haven't seen a single brewers playoff during my lifetime.

bo sox and mets are no different.

Yankees haven't missed the playoffs since what 95? Bo Sox have finished second (would be first in almost any other division in the league) for the past what...eight years? Meanwhile I haven't seen a single brewers playoff during my lifetime.

I dont see the Red Sox taking steroids.

Anybody that thinks the Yankees are the only team taking steroids can expect to be surprised by the "news" that the Pats were taping offensive signals. Did anybody doubt that they were taping offensive signals? The only reason there was no focus on it was the helmet transmitters. I'm sure they taped special teams signals too, will there be another huge expose about that in another 8 months?

Anybody that thinks the Yankees are the only team taking steroids can expect to be surprised by the "news" that the Pats were taping offensive signals. Did anybody doubt that they were taping offensive signals? The only reason there was no focus on it was the helmet transmitters. I'm sure they taped special teams signals too, will there be another huge expose about that in another 8 months?

The Yankees stuff that some people are trying to use is ridiculous. The Pats taped the opposing coaches sending signals. They broke the rules and were punished.

I firmly believe that the Pats did not use this information during a game. They used the information gathered from the tapes the next time they played that team.

I dont see the Red Sox taking steroids.

Yea I'm sure it was natural when Ortiz went from a pedestrian hitter in Minnesota to one of the most feared hitters in the game 6 years into his career. Nothing funny there.

And if the Yankees "ruined" baseball, how come everybody who says that still watches it?

The Yankees stuff that some people are trying to use is ridiculous. The Pats taped the opposing coaches sending signals. They broke the rules and were punished.

I firmly believe that the Pats did not use this information during a game. They used the information gathered from the tapes the next time they played that team.

Even if that was true it's STILL cheating.

Rationalizing what? The Pats taped the opposing coaches. How many times do I need to state that?

Gainzo, why bother being logical with these illogical people? This entire story was hyped up by the media, gathered legs and ratings, and away we goooo! Does it suprise you that the sheep here, blinded by green (envy), follow blindly?

Gainzo, why bother being logical with these illogical people? This entire story was hyped up by the media, gathered legs and ratings, and away we goooo! Does it suprise you that the sheep here, blinded by green (envy), follow blindly?

nice job repeating the fatso kraft talking points. what an original thinker you are. it's all jealousy... or maybe anger out of being cheated out of games for years. either or. your team has perpetrated a fraud on the entire league and you blame the fans of teams they have cheated out of wins for years for being pissed?

nice job repeating the fatso kraft talking points. what an original thinker you are. it's all jealousy... or maybe anger out of being cheated out of games for years. either or. your team has perpetrated a fraud on the entire league and you blame the fans of teams they have cheated out of wins for years for being pissed?

Considering the fact that the Bills, Jets & Dolphins have had 4, 3, and 4 Head Coaches respectively since 2000 I'm not sure how much the Pats tapes would have helped.

When did I blame the fans of other teams?

Considering the fact that the Bills, Jets & Dolphins have had 4, 3, and 4 Head Coaches respectively since 2000 I'm not sure how much the Pats tapes would have helped.

When did I blame the fans of other teams?

Or maybe all of those head coaching changes were caused by the tapes?

Or maybe all of those head coaching changes were caused by the tapes?

Are you serious? The Jets, Bills & Dolphins play against the Pats twice a year.

I think the other 14 games may have something to do with it.

But the Pats were the only ones taping. Right???

And this justifies what?? What will come of Walsh's testimony is not simply the fact the Pats taped other coaches signals,but the veracity and sophistication in which it was pursued. BB besides being a narcissistic callous boob is totally dedicated to detail and extremes in execution. Make no mistake this taping was pursued with vigor and every damn possible advantage was squeezed out by his film psychos. It won't surprise me if Walsh testifies he left the field before halftime and gave the tapes to Patriot officials thus leaving open the possibility that they were broken down by the Pats staff for halftime review.

Archived