Site Update

Maxman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahem, that's 4th grade thank you very much.

Now go buy a bottle of Excedrin and be quiet.

Or what you're going to come back 4 hours later with another elementary school quip in a desperate attempt to be humorous?

Somebody didn't replace their tampon this morning.

I'm a little slow, so could someone please explain to me what is funny about periods and tampons? Is it like a little kid being giddy that he finally knows about the menstrual cycle? Is it a "ewww girls cooties" type of thing? I guess I'm the ******* who just doesn't get the humor. I figured on a football site we'd at least have some sophomoric humor. Not Elementary school crap. Next this guy is going to call my mother fat.

I'm a little slow, so could someone please explain to me what is funny about periods and tampons? Is it like a little kid being giddy that he finally knows about the menstrual cycle? Is it a "ewww girls cooties" type of thing? I guess I'm the ******* who just doesn't get the humor. I figured on a football site we'd at least have some sophomoric humor. Not Elementary school crap. Next this guy is going to call my mother fat.

In all seriousness, Jesus Christ dude, lighten up.

You seem to not enjoy my posts, I respect that, ignore me. I'll ignore you.

Really like the site's new look. Good job everyone who worked on it.

well thanks masonjet. I didn't work on the site design persay, but I worked on max's nerve endings with countless smiley complaints that eventually forced his hand sooooo yer welcome

well thanks masonjet. I didn't work on the site design persay, but I worked on max's nerve endings with countless smiley complaints that eventually forced his hand sooooo yer welcome

In other words you were a pain in the a---ss.

but a productive one :D

hey dr strange, now I know how you feel about arsis. this faba fellow basically follows me around just to bash my every post :confused:

Faba has a history like that. One time, he snuck up on me at a tailgate and pinched my ass. When I complained, he told me that my ass was too soft and I need to life weights instead of apologizing.

I want to thank Phinhater for his work on the new skin, banner and graphics. Good stuff.

And Greenbeans for all his technical help and work moving everything over to the new server.

PDM did some amazing work as well in the wiki which you will see shortly on the new front page. And the mods. I am sure they did something good. I just have no actual proof.

Thanks guys.

What about my wallpapers???:box:

Thanks for your wallpapers, which have absolutely nothing to do with the upgrade of the site.

:box:

Why don't you mind your own *****ing business, you have no idea what you are taking about, what else is new?

Max asked me to make him some wallpapers with the new logo for the new site jerk off!!!

You are being modest thanks GB and all the tech work behind the scenes

Thanks faba, I appreciate it. :D

Good call.

I second that!

BS to you too, Phin - you did a a lot of work (twice!). Thank you!

Don't you dare cut somebody off when they are complimenting me. :bag:

So, am I going to get that - ahem - "raise", or what? :lol:

Why don't you mind your own *****ing business, you have no idea what you are taking about, what else is new?

Max asked me to make him some wallpapers with the new logo for the new site jerk off!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch a nerve.

I think Tx has some choice words for you.

Dude what the hell man? I didn't put your wallpapers up yet. I was planning on thanking you once I actually used them.

Your response is unreal though.

Dude what the hell man? I didn't put your wallpapers up yet. I was planning on thanking you once I actually used them.

Your response is unreal though.

I was just kidding with my orginal post Max, I can see you did not get around to the downloads section yet.

As for my response to Thor, **** him. Nice work with what you got done with the site change though.

I was just kidding with my orginal post Max.

I see you did not get around to the downloads section yet, as for my response to Thor, **** him.

So let me get this straight. It's okay for you to joke and kid, but when I do, **** me. Got it.

You remind me of Stuart from MadTV. "Look what I can do!!"

Archived