i only saw a little bit of practice

no rain is going to keep me away

Brett Ratiff With the longest pass of the day completing to Paul RAymond

Chad threw a few deep ones this morning none were complete though

Kellen all he did was running plays with the running backs

Ainge did not really see him

also saw chris baker in the parking lot after practice

I started a few stay at hofstra chants but they did not catch on

who was chad trying to complete the passes to.

btw you won't see much of ainge he's still got the hand injury

Just got back from camp as well. I would like to add...

the nicest play of the morning was a run that leon washington broke out that would have went 60 yard in for a touchdown.

nuge missed 2 of 3 from 50 yards (sorry 124)

jenkins looked impressive by tackling down mangold to the floor

clemens threw a INT to barton

rhodes deflected a pennington pass

chad worked with the first team most morning, nothing to read into im sure it will switch for tonights session

they played loud music when they went 11 on 11

miller worked with the 1st team defense

i expected a little heart felt sentimentality from the TRUE JETS FANS at hofstra. THEY ARE BACKSTABBING US WE ARE THE REAL FANS

Get over it...they aren't staying. Most people are intelligent enough to realize this.

But I wouldn't expect someone who hides out in bushes and watches Big Brother to understand anything about intelligence :Nuts:

Just got back from camp as well. I would like to add...

the nicest play of the morning was a run that leon washington broke out that would have went 60 yard in for a touchdown.

nuge missed 2 of 3 from 50 yards (sorry 124)

jenkins looked impressive by tackling down mangold to the floor

clemens threw a INT to barton

rhodes deflected a pennington pass

chad worked with the first team most morning, nothing to read into im sure it will switch for tonights session

they played loud music when they went 11 on 11

miller worked with the 1st team defense

plz tell me miller looked good. my boy has to be good at that position

btw don't worry 124 nuge only has to be locked on from 40 in, 50+ is as good as a coin flip

plz tell me miller looked good. my boy has to be good at that position

btw don't worry 124 nuge only has to be locked on from 40 in, 50+ is as good as a coin flip

miller looked good on kickoff returns even though it wasnt full contact you could tell he read the holes and could still make explosive cuts. he didnt do much on defense but i was surprised to see him along side revis with the 1st team.

miller looked good on kickoff returns even though it wasnt full contact you could tell he read the holes and could still make explosive cuts. he didnt do much on defense but i was surprised to see him along side revis with the 1st team.

This is a good post. I am hoping Miller can get back to being a brilliant return guy. How awesome would it be to have both Miller and Washington returning kicks and punts? That's got to make any special team's coach insane.

Mangini looked like he put on a few lbs.

What!? More? I never get this. You have access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment and the best coaches and trainers on earth and you don't take advantage of it? All NFL coaches should be ripped, for crissake. Mangini, Parcells, Wade Phillips....they all look like a heart attack waiting to happen. Wake up.

we need mature people at camp to know what a good milf is.

No joke, the MILF cam--stills or video--would be a phenomenal addition to the site. The report could be a daily or weekly affair. I'm sure Max would allow it as long as the women being photographed gave their permission. Anyone have the skills and desire to get this done. Seriously, I'll send you a case of your favorite beer for your trouble.

What!? More? I never get this. You have access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment and the best coaches and trainers on earth and you don't take advantage of it? All NFL coaches should be ripped, for crissake. Mangini, Parcells, Wade Phillips....they all look like a heart attack waiting to happen. Wake up.

Fat Mangini 10 and 6.

Skinny Mangini 4 and 12.

His wife can worry about his cholesterol level. I want Fat Mangini to win football games. This is the best news I heard all day.

whats missing a big thank you to jetsrule128 & nyjets 11. say it with me guys... we appreciate your reporting on anything you see relevant to the 08 jets.

ok now on to the milf requests

Thanks guys for the report. On the MILF front: May I suggest that whomever undertakes the MILF cam project bring along cherry popsicles and have the gals consuming them on camera. Just a simple man's humble suggestion for media gold.

Thanks guys for the report. On the MILF front: May I suggest that whomever undertakes the MILF cam project bring along cherry popsicles and have the gals consuming them on camera. Just a simple man's humble suggestion for media gold.

just cut it out already borgo. you know dang well these type moms crave potassium.

give em a banana

Fat Mangini 10 and 6.

Skinny Mangini 4 and 12.

His wife can worry about his cholesterol level. I want Fat Mangini to win football games. This is the best news I heard all day.

LOL! Good point. I am a classically trained chef in the French tradition. I will begin immediately to prepare veal demiglace--for inclusion into myriad sauces I will concoct--and related dishes that will clog even the stauchest of Coach Mangini's arteries. The dieter's platter I will prepare for Coach Mangini will include prosciutto with melon, linguini Carbonara, medallions of beef in a Medeira cream reduction, Yukon Gold potatoes sauteed in goose fat, a platter of assorted French cheeses with fruit and nuts, and profiteroles with a chocolate ganache sauce. This will be served twice each week. On other days, the menu will feature more substantial fare.

just cut it out already borgo. you know dang well these type moms crave potassium.

give em a banana

Protein is also vitally important. Maybe have them squeeze the inner workings of an eclair into their mouths. Heaven forbid if some should accidentally squirt on a cheek or two. Is that considered a facial?

LOL! Good point. I am a classically trained chef in the French tradition. I will begin immediately to prepare veal demiglace--for inclusion into myriad sauces I will prepare--and related dishes that will clog even the stauchest artery. The dieter's platter I will prepare for coach Mangini will include prosciutto with melon, linguini Carbonara, medallions of beef in a Meeira cream reduction, creamer potatoes sauteed in goose fat, a platter of assorted French cheese with fruit, and profiteroles with a chocolate ganache sauce. This will be served twice each week. On other days, the menu will feature more substantial fare.

damn yo!

Fat Mangini 10 and 6.

Skinny Mangini 4 and 12.

Don't forget pizza face Mangini. That one is my favorite .

i only saw a little bit of practice

no rain is going to keep me away

Brett Ratiff With the longest pass of the day completing to Paul RAymond

Chad threw a few deep ones this morning none were complete though

Kellen all he did was running plays with the running backs

Ainge did not really see him

also saw chris baker in the parking lot after practice

I started a few stay at hofstra chants but they did not catch on

what excuses did chad make fo tha incomplete passes

Archived