Tom Brady Knee Injury: MERGED

SoFlaJets

boy that was quick;)

I'm thinking a Future first ballot HOF and reigning MVP QB would make most coaches look good.

'lemme ask you all a question. Now, we now that Cassell pretty much sux. If the Pats do have a winning season, will BB's "genius" be intact? I'm curious.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking a Future first ballot HOF and reigning MVP QB would make most coaches look good.

'lemme ask you all a question. Now, we now that Cassell pretty much sux. If the Pats do have a winning season, will BB's "genius" be intact? I'm curious.

no

No.

Anyone should be able to game manage this team to 8-10 wins. Anyone. Just don't make mistakes. The genius of BB will come out if this team overachieves and wins 12 or 13 games.

he has 52 other players most have went to SB

they still play D don't they?????????????????????????????

i expect 9-7

it is called a gut check, i am very familiar with this...mumbles can call me anytime

To answer you Garb- Yes as far as I am concerned BB is a " genius".. He was with the Giants and with the Jets also.... Part of me is sooo pumped that this weekend the Pats will not have TB playing, but most of me is hopeing that my NYJETS can beat the Pats with TB behind center....No one can say logically that the Pat's suck, yes their defnese is getting old, but they always seem to find a way to win... And I am very jealous of that, that is how i want my Jets to be.... Lets hope it starts this year.. We have a good as a shot as anyone else... Why not us????

his genius is already in question based on his qb depth. doesn't appear he has properly addressed this issue

I feel bad for no Patriot fan except Gainzo & Garb. They have endured years of success since 2001 with three championships. The Jets have not won in nearly 40 years. Time changes. The Patriots are crumbling since February right before our eyes.

I feel bad for no Patriot fan except Gainzo & Garb. They have endured years of success since 2001 with three championships. The Jets have not won in nearly 40 years. Time changes. The Patriots are crumbling since February right before our eyes.

The air just smells extra fresh today, doesn't it?

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to the Football Gods they have been good to us Jet fans this offseason and day one of the start of the season (poor cindy)

I will not feel bad for cheaters...never! as far Garb,Alk,Ganzio well you always have next year right? psst haha Anyway I really wanted to play against the great Tom brady next week to see where my team was at in the afc east. But ,now we have to play against Cassell, who?

all i have to say now is GO BUFFALO (that was for LMS) Wow how things change

oh and one more thing...... MADMIKE for President!!!

hahahaha

this is football 101,,belly just goes back to his Giants playbook,,

he will devise game plans to win 17-14 as opposed to 35 - 17..expect controlled running game

True, but the Pats D is just not that good IMO. Seymour is getting old, their LB's are older than dirt, and their secondary is a liability IMO.

True, but the Pats D is just not that good IMO. Seymour is getting old, their LB's are older than dirt, and their secondary is a liability IMO.

Before I respon to you, booz, I did want to say that anyone that thinks Madmike is funny needs to reasses their sense of humor....immediately.

Anyway, since when is Seymour old? He looks great yesterday. The only lb the Pats have that is older than dirt, is Tedy Bruschi. The seondary (exception Harrison) may be too young - and yes, a liability. However, I see them improving as a unit as the season goes on. Much like you all beleive Brett will become a great QB in NY, rather than the okay one we saw yesterday.

Before I respon to you, booz, I did want to say that anyone that thinks Madmike is funny needs to reasses their sense of humor....immediately.

Anyway, since when is Seymour old? He looks great yesterday. The only lb the Pats have that is older than dirt, is Tedy Bruschi. The seondary (exception Harrison) may be too young - and yes, a liability. However, I see them improving as a unit as the season goes on. Much like you all beleive Brett will become a great QB in NY, rather than the okay one we saw yesterday.

cassel knows the system the best and will be the most comfortable no matter who they bring in to play QB. i dont think cassel by any means will produce like he did yesterday through the course of a season but like a lot of qbs who come in when someone goes down they succeed early because teams dont have much film/preparation material to go by via chad 2002. IMO just see them really missing brady as the season goes on rather then improving.

cassel knows the system the best and will be the most comfortable no matter who they bring in to play QB. i dont think cassel by any means will produce like he did yesterday through the course of a season but like a lot of qbs who come in when someone goes down they succeed early because teams dont have much film/preparation material to go by via chad 2002. IMO just see them really missing brady as the season goes on rather then improving.

I see the defense improving - they will get plenty of practice with all the three and outs the offense will produce. I agree, I do not see the offense getting a whole lot better as the season progresses.

I actually expect to see Cassel play a little better than he did yesterday. Short of his opening 98 yd. drive, he didn't look all that great. The more expecience he gets behind center the better he'll get IMO. On top of that the coaching staff will have a week to implement a gameplan that will concentrate on his strenghts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's going to lead us to a Super Bowl but I do think he could play well enough to get us into the playoffs.

I actually expect to see Cassel play a little better than he did yesterday. Short of his opening 98 yd. drive, he didn't look all that great. The more expecience he gets behind center the better he'll get IMO. On top of that the coaching staff will have a week to implement a gameplan that will concentrate on his strenghts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's going to lead us to a Super Bowl but I do think he could play well enough to get us into the playoffs.

I think otherwise, at least this sunday. the big difference we'll see is his inability to read the defense & change the play at the line of scrimmage. we will most likely stuff the run more often than not with big J in the middle( see fins rushing stats) and force cassell into mistakes.

I think otherwise, at least this sunday. the big difference we'll see is his inability to read the defense & change the play at the line of scrimmage. we will most likely stuff the run more often than not with big J in the middle( see fins rushing stats) and force cassell into mistakes.

cassell had to have confidence with Hermie on the sidelines;)

Archived