Tom Brady Knee Injury: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an avid Pats fan, I know that when someone goes down, regardless of the injury, they are always "questionable to return." The fact that Tom Brady was listed as "will not return" is bad. Very bad. My guess is that he is out for the seaon. Congrats on your hollow victory, Jets fans. Next week should be a 14 point victory for you all.

again guys-can we all stop acting like what we say here has any bearing at all on what happens on the football field-there's no karma coming from this direction...you know it sucks when I can't sing because I'm sick-unfortunately for me I DON'T get paid when I miss work-Brady? His checks will be coming right on time. Any "karma" that might be flying around should maybe be looked at in the direction of one Vince Wilfork

As an avid Pats fan, I know that when someone goes down, regardless of the injury, they are always "questionable to return." The fact that Tom Brady was listed as "will not return" is bad. Very bad. My guess is that he is out for the seaon. Congrats on your hollow victory, Jets fans. Next week should be a 14 point victory for you all.

There will be nothing hollow about it. For years and years you cheated us out of games so any disadvantages you have in the game next week won't bother me one bit.

I think you guys will be fine without Brady. Even Culpepper could throw 40 tds with that supporting cast. Brady is not unreplacable. He is a solid QB - but not great. This generations Phil Simms.

I think you guys will be fine without Brady. Even Culpepper could throw 40 tds with that supporting cast. Brady is not unreplacable. He is a solid QB - but not great. This generations Phil Simms.

they turned into the Jets today RS....A 17-10 win over the worst team in the league? If Brady played that whole game it would have AT LEAST been 34-10-if not more

There will be nothing hollow about it. For years and years you cheated us out of games so any disadvantages you have in the game next week won't bother me one bit.

...and you are a complete delusional jerk....a fact that is not lost on most of the people here. Go Rutgers! :)

By the way, RSJ is smoking some really good stuff. Cassell blows chunks of alpo. As a level-headed Pats fan, I know this to be true.

I can't believe that there are people who are so happy about this. I do understand that this improves our chances to win, but at the extent of an injury that will keep a guy out of football for a year? Tom Brady was never a bad guy, and all the gay-jokes and things we've said about him were really at the idea of Tom Brady, not that actual person. We hate him because he beats us, because he leads the team we all hate, but we really shouldn't be applauding such a serious injury.

I have to respectfully disagree. The Pats may be OK without him. I don't know anything about this Cassel. But Brady is a great, great QB.

Seriously dude shut up, they have not cheated us out of games they beat us cause they were a vastly superior team. There is no reason to be happy about an injury to Brady and to act like he deserved it. Brady is one of the leagues best players and if he is out for the year victories over the Pats will be nowhere near as satisfying. Brady has never done anything to deserve getting injured and can't be called a dirty player, this isn't something to rejoice stop acting like a punk.

Rutgers has about as good a chance to make the NFL playoffs as your fruad team does. Enjoy the season.

hey Mike don't you don't have to apologize to anybody anywhere for feeling the way you do...me? sorry but I'm HAPPY we won't have to face Tom Brady this year-sorry, but I am....

they turned into the Jets today RS....A 17-10 win over the worst team in the league? If Brady played that whole game it would have AT LEAST been 34-10-if not more

Wait for the Pats to get a week to gameplan with Cassell and for Cassell to get a week of preperation.

Seriously dude shut up, they have not cheated us out of games they beat us cause they were a vastly superior team. There is no reason to be happy about an injury to Brady and to act like he deserved it. Brady is one of the leagues best players and if he is out for the year victories over the Pats will be nowhere near as satisfying. Brady has never done anything to deserve getting injured and can't be called a dirty player, this isn't something to rejoice stop acting like a punk.

Well said. Even jerks like Jerry Porter don't deserve to get injured. I hope Brady recovers. I want to beat the Pats with Brady.

I have to respectfully disagree. The Pats may be OK without him. I don't know anything about this Cassel. But Brady is a great, great QB.

They will be fine. Brady never thew for a ton of TD's until he got Moss. He is a good WB like Simms was. But way overrated as you will soon see.

Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss said the play by safety Bernard Pollard that led to the injury was dirty.

"I don't really want to get into it, but me personally, I think it was dirty," Moss said (thanks to Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe and his excellent blog on that get). "Like I said, I didn't really see anything. I was running down the field. When I came back in (and watched it), it looked dirty to me. I've never been a dirty player. I honestly don't even know how to play dirty. I just play the game. Any time you see something like that, that looks foul, it looks dirty, it opens your eyes. So, me personally, it looked dirty."

If Brady has a torn ACL, his season is over. And the play on which Brady was injured looked a lot like the one on which Carson Palmer tore his ACL in the 2005 playoffs. Palmer was iffy at the start of the 2006 season but did make it onto the field.

This is exactly what I thought it was when I spoke to Gainzo earlier. Even with a torn ACL you can limp off the field and really not feel it right away. It looked exactly like he would've ended up with a torn ACL or MCL and if it is a torn ACL that is of course a huge blow to New England and a huge positive for Indianapolis, San Diego (who is losing to Carolina team without Steve Smith), Pittsburgh and the Jets.

Wow. If Tom Brady has a torn ACL this was just be big, big news. We would have no excuse if the boys can't beat Matt Cassell next week.

Rutgers has about as good a chance to make the NFL playoffs as your fruad team does. Enjoy the season.

As I said before, you are a completely delusional jerk. You are in serious need of an attitude change....but you are too angry to see that. I kind of feel sorry for you. Kind of.

Anyway, the Jets did not impress me today against a team that went 1-15 last year. Go Buffalo! LOL!

Archived