Predict: New England's final record

With it now being officially confirmed that Tom Brady is out for the season with a torn ACL (or "knee injury"), what will New England's record be at the end of the 2008 season?

I'll say anywhere from 6-10 wins really. More likely in the 8-10 W catagory.

10-6, fighiting for a Wild Card berth with Buffalo from the AFC East.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see any of the Bills v. Seattle game?

Did you notice the game wasn't in Seattle? The Seahawks are a whole other animal at Qwest Field. One of the best home teams and one of the worst road teams. Not to mention their 1-3 WR's were all sidelined and Hasselbeck was far from 100%.

Buffalo's a good team, the Jets best competition now.

9-7 or 8-8. Cassel did ok against a very weak Chiefs team, let's see how he does in what will be an incredibly pumped up Giants Stadium next Sunday.

yeah exactly imo the chiefs are the worst team in the league

i cant wait to get to the stadium next sunday

its probably gonna be as pumped up as its been for a while

It's too early to tell and way to early to count this team out. They're like roaches not even a couple of nuclear bombs will kill them. They do have a lot of offensive talent and a solid o-line. But everything can just as easily collapse and fall apart. I'd say they can't get over this and win something like 6-7 games. But you never know with a team like this.

1-15.

Just finished reading a really interesting article about Jets fans cheering Brady's injury. Anyway, it had a good point. The Jets are happy because they beleive this is their break - but at least the Giants actually beat them.

Archived