The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to stage a reenactment of the chariot finale in "Ben Hur" with the competitors riding on nitro-powered bobcats instead of chariots. No horses will be harmed, and let weapon-heavy mayhem ensue.

My nominee for dumbest lyrics ever:   (  ...it's like red, but not quite????)

(Aerosmith)

Yeah, 

I, want to be your lover 
I I wanna wrap you in rubber 
And it's pink as the sheets that we lay on 
'Cause pink, It's my favorite crayon 
Yeah 
Pink, it was love at first sight, yeah 
Pink, when I turn out the light 
Yeah pink, it's like red but not quite ...

My nominee for dumbest lyrics ever:   (  ...it's like red, but not quite????)

(Aerosmith)

Yeah, 

I, want to be your lover 

I I wanna wrap you in rubber 

And it's pink as the sheets that we lay on 

'Cause pink, It's my favorite crayon 

Yeah 

Pink, it was love at first sight, yeah 

Pink, when I turn out the light 

Yeah pink, it's like red but not quite ...

Made me so sad when Aerosmith became a chick band.  Remember "Sweet Emotion"?  Yeah.  STILL the best possible rock song one can play on a Friday night as the sun sets. 

This weather is bullsh*t. If I have to run on a treadmill tomorrow, I am going to be pissed.

44° here in the mid afternoon and rainy-about typical for mid February.  During the Memorial Day Weekend.

This has got to be the longest winter I've ever witnessed.

Billy Squier songs are still on the radio.

How do we notify the people in charge that the guy always sucked, and his fame was a big mistake?

Billy sure wasn't much, but look on the bright side.

At least the radio isn't still playing Adam & The Ants records.

My new shirt has a strap to keep the sleeves rolled up.

All those years I've lived with the spectre of 'fallen sleeves'.  Now, my blood pressure is lower, the panic attacks have stopped, and I'm sleeping better too.

Has anyone met John Titor?

not yet.  when an entertainment lawyer runs the website, you know they were just trying to sell a script.  the dead give away is the cigar smoke picture.  why does the micro singularity bend the laser light but not the visible spectrum light ?  a physicist calculated the weight of the two machines as several billion metric tons, (each) and the temperature would approach the surface of the sun.  yet he drives around with them in a camaro

busted

I have a swimsuit that in the hip pocket has a tag with a space to write my name. Does New Balance have succh a a low opinion of the  swimming abilities and wisdom of their customers they discussed this, expected many would drown and wanted to assist in identifying the bodies of theiir customers after they drown?

I have a swimsuit that in the hip pocket has a tag with a space to write my name. Does New Balance have succh a a low opinion of the  swimming abilities and wisdom of their customers they discussed this, expected many would drown and wanted to assist in identifying the bodies of theiir customers after they drown?

no, that's for the orgy after a dip in the hot tub, so you can find which suit hanging on the lamp shade is yours

Archived