Darrelle Revis

Ghost

there's a middle ground though between playing good and playing bad. I'm sitting there.

The whole point of the callout was the KR is supposed to be on of our best players and the leader in the secondary, not that he was play poorly, but that he needed to step it up a bit...

My response was initially to him being called OVERRATED. Which, I don't think you can do without proof of him messing up repeatedly. The burden of proof fell on those accusers, and there was never any evidence besides the lack of numbers.

Revis is a pro-bowl corner. He just about removed Evans from the game, and for that I have to give him credit.

I'm here for my serving of crow. I'd like some red pepper with it if you do not mind.

Good job man.

I fully expected to see you type that the Bills were stupid for not running any crossing patterns.

:-P

Revis is a pro-bowl corner. He just about removed Evans from the game, and for that I have to give him credit.

I'm here for my serving of crow. I'd like some red pepper with it if you do not mind.

That pick was a tough tough play to make but it sealed it up for us today. Great play.

He can share MVP with Jenkins but Revis is an absolute monster.

I give Jenkins plenty of credit, especially in the end but the sack and forced fumble totally changed this game.

Not to mention, Lee Evans only had 4 Receptions for 41 yards.

I give Jenkins plenty of credit, especially in the end but the sack and forced fumble totally changed this game.

Not to mention, Lee Evans only had 4 Receptions for 41 yards.

Jenkins also had the pressure on the pick-six.

Revis was born for the 3-4 hybrid. He kicked azz vs. Dallas on Thanksgiving as a rookie last year. An abysmal game in an abysmal year, but he held his own. That dude is gold coinage, no question.

Any news on Harris and his groin pull? That could spell trouble. :bag:

i remember during the off-season someone said Jenkins would do okay but would be a disappointment as one of their predictions for the season. Boy he or she was dead WRONG! lol

I wouldnt be surprised if that was me. I wasnt expecting Jenkins to be this good, at least so early on in a new scheme.

Revis was born for the 3-4 hybrid. He kicked azz vs. Dallas on Thanksgiving as a rookie last year. An abysmal game in an abysmal year, but he held his own. That dude is gold coinage, no question.

Any news on Harris and his groin pull? That could spell trouble. :bag:

You still remember that game? He played Owens perfectly, Owens scored but I remember he made a spectacular catch.

I said this before, Revis is going to be a Top 3 CB soon, very soon.

• 7 months later...

Archived