Yahoo! Crystal Ball Predictions

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok. And in week 9, having to jump 3 teams, that should mean what exactly?

Each of these teams is up on us by one game and we have head to head advantages with two of them.

It's based off the idea that we're playing the best ball in the division and have the easiest road.

Each of these teams is up on us by one game and we have head to head advantages with two of them.

It's based off the idea that we're playing the best ball in the division and have the easiest road.

Remind me which team you don't have the head to head with?

Miami's awesome division record is the exact same as the Jets.

2-1.

However, Miami is 1-1 at home, 1-0 on the road while the Jets are 0-1 at home and 2-0 on the road.

Also, last I checked, the Jets have the best record of any AFC East team since Week 3: 4-1.

Every once and a while there my time is made worth while. I just don't see why there are members that insist on using profanities and instigating smack talk just because there is a Dolphins logo in my sig.

LOL Looks who talking. This whole thread started by you was smack. That was the only purpose of it so cut the BS already.

Miami is nothing but a gimmick team that has got lucky in a few games. That team has zero talent.

Lol.

Turn off the ESPN and turn on a game and try to forumulate your own opinion. Watch the last two wins, the wildcat was obsolete in both of those games yet the Dolphins dominated both.

Miami's awesome division record is the exact same as the Jets.

2-1.

However, Miami is 1-1 at home, 1-0 on the road while the Jets are 0-1 at home and 2-0 on the road.

Also, last I checked, the Jets have the best record of any AFC East team since Week 3: 4-1.

Those five games include narrow wins over the Bengals and Chiefs. And remind me again which team you lost to.

You play who is on your schedule and the AFC East game we lost? New England. The same team that you're going to lose two in a couple of weeks, the same team we're going to beat on Thursday. We'll both be 1-1 against them. Gimmick plays will not work against Bill Belichick a second time, the only reason why you beat them the first time as all your TD's came on Gimmick plays.

I was anticipating the ultimate homer to make his usual visit and make no sense once again.

Of course if you say we'll lose to the Pats and Jets than we will. That is indeed the end all to everything.

Can you tell me who will win every game this week so I can do a 14 leg parlay and win a bunch of money?

well come on dude. you're over here running your c*ck sucker cause the "yahoo crystal ball" said the phags in teal and orange are going to win the afc east. you guys are only 4-4 cause your little gimmick offense worked well for a week or 2. i still say chad won't make it through the year healthy. and wait till you have to see him try to throw passes in howling winter winds.

edit: i love hoe that moron mentions the cold being a factor for every afc east team but the phags......who happen to be the only team who don't acually play in the cold and have a history of december meltdowns due to the fact.

And some of my fellow Jet fans wonder why the rest of us have the Dolfags as our #1 hated team on our list of hated teams...

We own this team and we have a couple of their fans posting threads to stir up some ****...funny stuff. They have our former QB (who they ripped when he was on our team) leading their team...enough said.

Those five games include narrow wins over the Bengals and Chiefs. And remind me again which team you lost to.

Aquaqueer, yet another of your stupid, meaningless posts. We beat YOU in YOUR house remember? Or do you just have selective memory ?

well come on dude. you're over here running your c*ck sucker cause the "yahoo crystal ball" said the phags in teal and orange are going to win the afc east. you guys are only 4-4 cause your little gimmick offense worked well for a week or 2. i still say chad won't make it through the year healthy. and wait till you have to see him try to throw passes in howling winter winds.

edit: i love hoe that moron mentions the cold being a factor for every afc east team but the phags......who happen to be the only team who don't acually play in the cold and have a history of december meltdowns due to the fact.

Another fine example of Aquaqueers selective memory.

Why should anyone acknowledge your questions when you repeatedly dodge mine?

You're a mosquito. Obnoxious enough to slap around, but not relevant enough to worry about.

New England (who beat you)

Denver (winning record)

San Diego (who beat you)

Buffalo (winning record)

Yup, no powerhouse teams there :confused:

Denver, Buffalo and NE are jokes and SD s-u-c-k-s suck sucks suck away from home. Particularly at 1pm...

If you girls went to their house they'd have waxed your pastel covered bottoms..

You're a mosquito. Obnoxious enough to slap around, but not relevant enough to worry about.

Now that's uncalled for.

Aqua is not here for smack whatsoever. If you insist on bringing up irrelevant, juvenile topics like head-to-head records, go ahead; but he will not retaliate. On the other hand, if you'd like to hear Aqua explain why a 4-4 team is better than a 5-3 team that beat them in their house, he'd love the debate.

Denver, Buffalo and NE are jokes and SD s-u-c-k-s suck sucks suck away from home. Particularly at 1pm...

If you girls went to their house they'd have waxed your pastel covered bottoms..

If N.E. sucks, why did they beat you guys?

S.D. kicked the Jets arse.

We beat S.D... Sorry if you don't count that because it was in Miami and not S.D. but the fact remains, when 60 minutes was up, we had more points. The same cannot be said of N.Y.'s game with S.D.

We beat S.D... Sorry if you don't count that because it was in Miami and not S.D. but the fact remains, when 60 minutes was up, we had more points. The same cannot be said of N.Y.'s game with S.D.

And we beat you. You people keep leaving that out.

And we beat you. You people keep leaving that out.

It was our first game with a new coach, offensive cordinator, defensive cordinator, G.M., V.P., new players etc... We beat ourselves in that game but hey, if you want to stroke yourself over barely beating a previously 1-15 team, go right ahead. If we played tomorrow, Miami wins.

It was our first game with a new coach, offensive cordinator, defensive cordinator, G.M., V.P., new players etc... We beat ourselves in that game but hey, if you want to stroke yourself over barely beating a previously 1-15 team, go right ahead. If we played tomorrow, Miami wins.

The Goose is ripe for the slaughter.

Good questions...let me ask you this. Why is it, we've been kicking your ass for the past decade or so and you still think you're better than us?

No, I don't need to stroke anything. The Miami game is 1 win of our 5. Nothing more, nothing less. Your Napoleon complex is the only thing that makes your think you're at all more relevant than that.

And, I'm not the one making proclamations in this thread. You guys are, by relying on nothing more than hypothetical situations, such as the one above, that if we played tomorrow, you would win. You have absolutely nothing to base that on.

The idea of 'we beat them, and you lost to them, so we're better is severely flawed'. The Giants lost to Cleveland, who lost to Washington, who lost to St. Louis, who lost to to Seattle, who lost to the Giants.

The bottom line is, you have nothing that falls in the category of 'fact', and a bunch of 'ifs' and relationships that don't hold water. At the end of the day, one team is 5-3... another is 4-4... and the former, has beaten the latter at this point.

Feel free to point out any facts that are not based on your conclusion first (a Dolphins win) and then manipulating, excusing, and stretching your way to some form of support.

Archived