Congratulations....

Garb

Troy Brown who?

Kraft looked like he was going to cry during the ceremony! lol

Thanks for stopping by, your horse must be tired!

The ceremony was AMAZING! A fine tribute to my boy. Too bad we couldn't seal the deal for him. :( I swear, we could have used him on defense tonight. Pats safties suck donkey testies.

Mangini and shotty dont know how to use that weapon, 3-4 touches on offense for Leon Washington is inthinkable.

Gholston over Mayo is looking like Al Toon over J Rice. 8 to 10 years down the line we will see if it is or not. That Mayo is an everydown Play maker, and VG! well lets just say he is still raw, very raw.

Mangini and shotty dont know how to use that weapon, 3-4 touches on offense for Leon Washington is inthinkable.

Gholston over Mayo is looking like Al Toon over J Rice. 8 to 10 years down the line we will see if it is or not. That Mayo is an everydown Play maker, and VG! well lets just say he is still raw, very raw.

personal attack edited by max

I don't get the "should have been a blow out" comment. Blow out, how? Seems to me the intensity the Pats played with in the second half had the Jets defense reeling. Good for you, you figured out that the Pats defensive backfield sucks donkey testies.

Thanks for the congrats. Classy thing to do.

Alk must be in his fortress of solitude.

Leon is all that.

You didnt need them so go return your rain pants to the camping store. :)

No sh*t! Remind me to become a meterologist in my next life. Easy money! Wrong most of the time - collect 200K a year plus bonus . God Bless America!

Thanks for the congrats. Classy thing to do.

Alk must be in his fortress of solitude.

Leon is all that.

You didnt need them so go return your rain pants to the camping store. :)

Im gonna say Alk is in bed sleeping for work tomorrow... lol

Lets cut him some slack... garb was at the game and awake...

I don't get the "should have been a blow out" comment. Blow out, how? Seems to me the intensity the Pats played with in the second half had the Jets defense reeling. Good for you, you figured out that the Pats defensive backfield sucks donkey testies.

your praechin to the quire here.

jets fan think that every game should be a blow out

Switch the teams around. Say the Pats are up 24-6 with over 2 minutes to go in the half. What would they do? If you said waste time and get a delay of game, and then run it for minimal gain, you'd be lying. But that is exactly what the Jets did.

Now fast forward to the end of the game. Up by a TD, again with roughly 2 minutes to go. On a 3rd and 2, what would BB have Brady do? Hand the ball off and fail the conversion, or throw it for a first down? Again, if you pick the former, you are lying.

And then, finally, after going 5 of 6 for 55 yards or whatever it was in OT, would BB have Brady A) immediately stop throwing the ball and instead run it for no gains to kick a FG, or B) just finish the game off with a TD?

I have watched a ton of Pats games for the past several years, and even though I dislike BB and the Pats for obvious reasons, I know BB's philosophies. He plays to win games, even though Herm is the one that is famous for that. Guys like Herm and Mangini play not to lose, and more often than not, they find ways to lose.

The Jets players won this game despite the terrible CS' attempts to absolutely bungle the game away.

The way the Jets were playing that first half, they would have scored a TD on that drive if they stayed aggressive. The Jets offense was very good when Favre was playing aggressive, as you mentioned the Pats secondary is not good. But this ****ty CS made no attempt to exploit that until they absolutely had to. 31-6 is a different game than 24-13. If the Jets go into halftime up that amount, they have all the momentum and frankly this game is over, there's just no way the Pats score 25 in the second half to tie it up and make it a game.

Switch the teams around. Say the Pats are up 24-6 with over 2 minutes to go in the half. What would they do? If you said waste time and get a delay of game, and then run it for minimal gain, you'd be lying. But that is exactly what the Jets did.

Now fast forward to the end of the game. Up by a TD, again with roughly 2 minutes to go. On a 3rd and 2, what would BB have Brady do? Hand the ball off and fail the conversion, or throw it for a first down? Again, if you pick the former, you are lying.

And then, finally, after going 5 of 6 for 55 yards or whatever it was in OT, would BB have Brady A) immediately stop throwing the ball and instead run it for no gains to kick a FG, or B) just finish the game off with a TD?

I have watched a ton of Pats games for the past several years, and even though I dislike BB and the Pats for obvious reasons, I know BB's philosophies. He plays to win games, even though Herm is the one that is famous for that. Guys like Herm and Mangini play not to lose, and more often than not, they find ways to lose.

The Jets players won this game despite the terrible CS' attempts to absolutely bungle the game away.

The way the Jets were playing that first half, they would have scored a TD on that drive if they stayed aggressive. The Jets offense was very good when Favre was playing aggressive, as you mentioned the Pats secondary is not good. But this ****ty CS made no attempt to exploit that until they absolutely had to. 31-6 is a different game than 24-13. If the Jets go into halftime up that amount, they have all the momentum and frankly this game is over, there's just no way the Pats score 25 in the second half to tie it up and make it a game.

u might be able to take chances like that against the rams or the cardinals but BB has his team prepared for all those situations so u need to take the safe bet and take as much time off the clock

The ceremony was AMAZING! A fine tribute to my boy. Too bad we couldn't seal the deal for him. :( I swear, we could have used him on defense tonight. Pats safties suck donkey testies.

Merriweather IS a horrible tackler back there...thanks Garb for coming back and showing the class with this thread

Jets fans. That was an incredible game. What an effin' weapon Leon Washington is. Amazing.

The game was exciting. The game was a letdown. The game should have been over in the first half even with the Pats touchdown going into the locker room. This game showed how much heart both teams had. This game showed how our coaching staff really needs to go. Favre was Favre. The Jets were the Jets. Close to ripping out our hearts again, but this time we came out on top. Maybe it does mean we have turned a corner. I hate to lay most of the blame on Lowery. He isn't Revis. That's for sure. But, I don't think we expected him to be. Law played decent. I will give him that. But, he did look old at times. Guys that still think this coaching staff is the ticket to the big show have got to open their eyes. They aren't. Great game. Thanks for the multiple heart attacks.

Very Classy T

we will make a jet fan out of you yet!;)

i believe my Life expectancy just got reduced by 10 years, so my time

is running out.

I am screaming all nite to get the ball to Leon!! His touch to TD ratio

is stunning. I know Mumbles would utilize him like Faulk.

As did ours last night. We needed to react and counter when BB went no huddle/hurry up. We did not and it almost cost us. Great game and I for one will not tear apart either team for the numerous flaws that were shown in what was still one for the ages.

Anytime a teamputs up 24 points in the first half a blow out is easy to imagine. However when it comes to Magini facing Bellicheat it seems Mangini gets schooled every time.

Anytime a teamputs up 24 points in the first half a blow out is easy to imagine. However when it comes to Magini facing Bellicheat it seems Mangini gets schooled every time.

It wasn't the outcome we had hoped for after that lead. But if Mangini can get schooled and get a W on the same day to a team that was undefeated last year, I will take it.

He (Mangini) will need to learn and grow from it obviously. While he does that 1st place feels pretty good.

It wasn't the outcome we had hoped for after that lead. But if Mangini can get schooled and get a W on the same day to a team that was undefeated last year, I will take it.

He (Mangini) will need to learn and grow from it obviously. While he does that 1st place feels pretty good.

Lets not forget that BB left points on the board very early by electing to go for it on 4th and I believe 6 with over a 1/2 of football left to play. Also, if you read Farve's post game comments as well, he caught BB motioning his defense back on the quick 3rd and 15 hit to Keller in OT.

Merriweather IS a horrible tackler back there...thanks Garb for coming back and showing the class with this thread

But do you know who is a very good tackler and a very, very good football player? One Jerod Mayo, that kid is a stud - he was all over the place last night making plays. Very impressive - he's gonna be a handful for the Jets to deal with for the foreseeable future.

Archived