Brett Favre is our.....

JonEJet

I like Brett and am willing to admit I was wrong about not wanting him, but still anyone who says Kris Jenkins was NOT the biggest pickup for this team is insane. Our D was OUTSTANDING today.

I know exactly what you're saying IJ, but do you think we're 8-3 with Jenkins and Chad as starting QB ?

I know exactly what you're saying IJ, but do you think we're 8-3 with Jenkins and Chad as starting QB ?

No but I sure as Hell don't think we're 8-3 with Favre at QB and Pouha at NT. Teams would run all over us, they can't do that with Jenkins in there. He has absolutely transformed every aspect of our defense.

I like Brett and am willing to admit I was wrong about not wanting him, but still anyone who says Kris Jenkins was NOT the biggest pickup for this team is insane. Our D was OUTSTANDING today.

So was our offense... remember we were facing a much better defense then we were an offense..

Ya know...this is what makes this season so freaking exciting...we are arguing about which former All-Pro player is having the more positive impact to our team. Whatever each fan's perspective; Favre, Jenkins, Faneca, or even the rookie Kellar this team is just so much fun to watch. Hell, I even saw Gholston playing today. What a game...

:cheers:

• 9 months later...
Nice touch CJ you dirty little troll.

SAVIOR. Without him we wouldn't have gotten rid of Chad and Mangini. Knock two birds out with one stone and now we've got ourselves a franchise QB because of his epic failure. Thanks Brett!:Nuts:

pretty much....brett favre turned this franchise around. before him we wqere still stuck with CPF and the mangidiot. he was instrumental in the ousting of both and then he retired paving the way for our new coach to draft a potential franchise qb. i love brett favre!!!!

Archived