I was wrong...

Irish Jet

.....about Brett Favre. It was a great move. I have honestly never felt this excited about a Jets team in my life. I think we have what it takes to go all the way with Favre at the helm. That was a dominating performance vs a GOOD team, The Jets are for real and we have a HUGE chance of making the SB.

.....about Brett Favre. It was a great move. I have honestly never felt this excited about a Jets team in my life. I think we have what it takes to go all the way with Favre at the helm. That was a dominating performance vs a GOOD team, The Jets are for real and we have a HUGE chance of making the SB.

I too wasn't crazy about us getting him but supported him since he was our starting QB. He's shown he has plenty left in the tank. With him at QB you're ALWAYS in the game. And as you know you play the game to win. ;)

Me too. Guilty.

What is all this Favre talk about? The NE game was a "Favre game". he was the major reason they won in NE.

This was a Team win. They just went on the road, to an undefeated team, after a major road win, and beat their butts at the LOS.

VERY impressive win

Tenn has a much MUCH better pass defense than New England. I thought Favre along with the O-line did a great job of sustaining drives and picking up critical first downs. He had a great game today and I've been very impressed with how consistent he's been over the last few weeks.

wrong is the understatement of the year. you had a such a chadwick hard-on during training camp it was sickening.

Awesome. If you start making threads for everything you were wrong about out post counts are going through the roof. :)

wrong is the understatement of the year. you had a such a chadwick hard-on during training camp it was sickening.

WTF are you talking about? I was rooting for Kellen in training camp.

:confused0058:

wow Lionel you just got BURNED! lol

Herman Edwards will someday win a SB as the head coach of the New York Jets.

Discuss.

:winking0001:

Dude that prediction is looking more and more likely. Mangini will step down to spend time with the family and Herm is going to get fired by KC.

Heem will come back here and motivate the team for the repeat.

Archived