Denver-Jets score

faba

Broncos defense sucks - it's worse than the Pats. The Broncos lead - arguably - the worst division in football. Jets should win by 14 at least. Only way you lose this one is if Lord Favre has one of his int days. He's due. Here's hoping! ;)

Broncos defense sucks - it's worse than the Pats. The Broncos lead - arguably - the worst division in football. Jets should win by 14 at least. Only way you lose this one is if Lord Favre has one of his int days. He's due. Here's hoping! ;)

the last 3 weeks opposing fans have said hes due;)

and to give credit to denver there in the second worse division. the worst division is the nfc west.

the last 3 weeks opposing fans have said hes due;)

and to give credit to denver there in the second worse division. the worst division is the nfc west.

Heck, I'm just worried about my team actually making the playoff's, truth be told. It would far exceed my expectations for the year if they did.

Lord Farve is due. Maybe he'll pay up in the playoff's. :) Again, here's hoping ;)

Heck, I'm just worried about my team actually making the playoff's, truth be told. It would far exceed my expectations for the year if they did.

Lord Farve is due. Maybe he'll pay up in the playoff's. :) Again, here's hoping ;)

Continually saying lord favre is as gay as Jets fans continually calling Brady gay..

just saying..

24-17 Denver.

Jets come out over-confident and get smacked in the mouth by Denver. A late TD makes the score respectable.

Smacked in the mouth by who? Denver's defense?

The Jets are now for real. But you seem to think this 8-3 team will end up going 1-3 against the lowly AFC West. :rolleyes:

Archived