I'm New Here. Please Don't Hurt Me.

SAR I

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
max & tomshane were hands down the 2 funniest posters ever to hit JI.

sooth told them to pi$$ off & they did. they started jn & the rest is history.

welcome sar btw

Who is Tom Shane? I have heard his named mentioned on JI but he disappeared right before I joined JI.

max & tomshane were hands down the 2 funniest posters ever to hit JI.

sooth told them to pi$$ off & they did. they started jn & the rest is history.

welcome sar btw

Word has it, they wouldn't let Sooth into their anal ring toss games.

JW, oddly enough I think the gay not-so innuendo was 100x worse back then.

Before my time.

Basically he was one of the founders of this site. Before that he was one of the top posters at JI. Sooth gave him and Max the boot then they started this site. Max and TomShane had a falling out or something and TomShane left. He later resurfaced at JI to huge fanfare by Sooth. He showed up, posted once and just as Sooth was bobbing up and down on his knob TomShane said f#ck you and left. Never to be heard from again. :lol:

Drugs, broads, dudes:shutit:, or money?

for you & others.......tomshane was legendary funny. he & max both took the high road & tom just quit posting.

whatever dispute they had stayed between themselves. They chose not to air out any grievances online.

for you & others.......tomshane was legendary funny. he & max both took the high road & tom just quit posting.

whatever dispute they had stayed between themselves. They chose not to air out any grievances online.

That was the shame in all of this, a good knock down drag 'em out brawl would have been message board gold. A wasted opportunity...sigh...

High road? The high road doesn't get people posting. You want to know what happened? I will tell you....:-P

Tom is a good guy. Hopefully some day he decides to post here again.

Archived