Vick in 09'? Really?!?!? [Merged 2X]

ECURB

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK! Bang! Bang! I guess your all for turning the Meadowlands RaceTrack into a Dog Track also!

I believe in giving people 2nd chances

I know he was a vile POS ..hopefully the pokey made him see the light

I really doubt woody would sign him anyway.

My point is ray lewis is just as vile..yet he is worshipped!!!

The man got busted, apologized, did his jail time and most certainly will do community service. What else should he do to be forgiven? I guess nothing because it's impossible, right? What you are all saying is that a man can't change, that one evil deed defines a person forever and no one should ever, ever be given a second chance.

The man got busted, apologized, did his jail time and most certainly will do community service. What else should he do to be forgiven? I guess nothing because it's impossible, right? What you are all saying is that a man can't change, that one evil deed defines a person forever and no one should ever, ever be given a second chance.

So you wouldnt midn if the Pats brought him in to back up Brady if they trade Cassel?

So you wouldnt midn if the Pats brought him in to back up Brady if they trade Cassel?

No. But it won't happen. Have you ever been to the left-wing nut-bag wacko state of Massachusetts? PETA would have Bob Krafts head and the entire City of Cambridge will do the beheading.

No. But it won't happen. Have you ever been to the left-wing nut-bag wacko state of Massachusetts? PETA would have Bob Krafts head and the entire City of Cambridge will do the beheading.

Im just as close to your neck of the woods as I am NY... I know what you mean... I am thinking about moving to RI... but the thought of getting closer to boston makes me sick... :lol:

By that explanation, would you say that child molesters deserve 2nd chances too?

Archived