Bill Belichick respects Rex Ryan and some brisk 40 times from the WRs

SoFlaJets

Here's one of the best's (Boland) newest Blog

Watching Combine coverage on my computer this morning (shhhh) I happened upon Bill Belichick's address to the media.

After his opening statement, the first question Belichick was asked related to the Jets' hiring Rex Ryan.

"Rex has had a tremendous career; he

18-1

Next.....

Really?

Your going to point out the biggest choke job in history as evidence that the Pats are no longer cheating...

It only hurts your case...

With cheating - they won it all with less than stellar offense

Without cheating - they couldnt win it all with an all time great offense...

It further proves how much cheating helped them..

Really?

Your going to point out the biggest choke job in history as evidence that the Pats are no longer cheating...

It only hurts your case...

The biggest choke job was the Colts in '69. They let the drunk that wore panty hose beat them. Well, with the way he played, he didn't beat them but he made a guartantee that he would.

The biggest choke job was the Colts in '69. They let the drunk that wore panty hose beat them. Well, with the way he played, he didn't beat them but he made a guartantee that he would.

Its real simple, without cheating the Pats are nothing special.

Here is another genius chowd who has seen Rex as a HC.

You are right.

What we do know is besides two other HC positions (Atlanta and San Diego) he did not get, his own team which he was an employee of for 9 years fired him and then passed over him when it cam time to filling their HC position.

All that rah rah stuff at his hiring presser is nice, but he needs to show he can perform as a HC. Not all great coordinators are HC material. Even geniuses like Belichick need to learn on the job.

Really?

Your going to point out the biggest choke job in history as evidence that the Pats are no longer cheating....

It only hurts your case..

:yawn:

Were the personnel the same?

No, so you have no point. Thought so. :rolleyes:

:yawn:

Were the personnel the same?

No, so you have no point. Thought so. :rolleyes:

That was the entire point dummy...

They won it all with an "underdog" type of team... (and cheating)

They could not win it all with a POWERHOUSE offense... (no cheating)

Having a good team has nothing to do with the Pats winning a Suberbowl, cheating did.

Having a good team has nothing to do with the Pats winning a Suberbowl, cheating did.

If you think that team that went 34-4 in back to back years was a plucky 'underdog' team you are a fool.

They had talent. They could run the ball consistently. They had play makers on D. And when push comes to shove, they had Tom Brady.

The biggest difference between 2003-4 and 2007 is not any camera advantage. It is the same talent with 3 years and another 54 games on their bodies.

18-1 lol. New Cheatriots fan. Let me know when your team can win without cheating. You should have no respect for them until Belicheat is fired. And don't feed me the every coach does it line. Because if every coach did it they would have been docked draft picks.

So when Jimmie Johnson says he did it and Vermiel says it happens all the time we should not believe them? Ok. I am glad we have your valuable contribution over those two with like four decades of NFL experience. :rolleyes:

So when Jimmie Johnson says he did it and Vermiel says it happens all the time we should not believe them? Ok. I am glad we have your valuable contribution over those two with like four decades of NFL experience. :rolleyes:

I will shut my mouth when they can win one without cheating... they have not proven they can win one legit...

18-1 lol. New Cheatriots fan. Let me know when your team can win without cheating. You should have no respect for them until Belicheat is fired. And don't feed me the every coach does it line. Because if every coach did it they would have been docked draft picks.

Half a century without a Super Bowl appearance only to have a dynasty in your division.

I can understand the hate.

Really I can......

Half a century without a Super Bowl appearance only to have a dynasty in your division.

Really I can......

Notice hwo you said "appearance"... because without cheating... the Pats have won ZERO...

SBIII > any and/or all of the Pats SB cheats

Notice hwo you said "appearance"... because without cheating... the Pats have won ZERO...

SBIII > any and/or all of the Pats SB cheats

Don't let the hate consume you my friend. Someday the Jets will get there.

Ok.... maybe not in your lifetime but they will get there. Sooner or later they half to right?

Right?????

Sexy Rexy is like his father.. great defensive coordinator... bad head coach.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

T-Rex? Nah.... More like T-Wrecks.

And you are basing this all on genes? There is certainly no track record for Rex as a HC to look at.

Nitwit.

Ryan talks BS like Herm Edwards "Well be visiting the Prez in a few years" Blowing sunshine up everyones axx.

You will never here Bill Cowher, Dungy, BP, Belichick, Shanahan talk that kind of feel good nonsense. They know how hard it is to be the NFL team that visits DC.

Ryan really doesnt have a clue yet on what it takes to get there.

Ryan talks BS like Herm Edwards "Well be visiting the Prez in a few years" Blowing sunshine up everyones axx.

You will never here Bill Cowher, Dungy, BP, Belichick, Shanahan talk that kind of feel good nonsense. They know how hard it is to be the NFL team that visits DC.

Ryan really doesnt have a clue yet on what it takes to get there.

Yeah, and Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr and John Brodie never would have said what Joe Namath said.

It is a new era baby. I want my HC expecting to go to the SB. I am tired of hearing about how well the team practiced.

Really I can......

I don't hate them at all. I love the rivalry between the teams. New York City vs. Boston. It's one of the best in the world. I feel sorry for their fans. For you guys, really. It's not fair that your franchise will always have this stigma over their heads. The only thing they can do about it is win a super bowl without Belicheat.

First off, show some respect to Joe Namath and the past players. Secondly, as the leader of the team that dethroned the Baltimore Colts he most certainly did beat them. Are you saying because Brady only threw for 145 yards in his first superbowl that he didn't win but was just on the team that won?? Give me a break.

The biggest choke job in history was the Yanks losing 4 straight to Sox.

NYY are all full of steroids anyway.

Because one player said he was? Bare in mind that Giambi and Clemens are no longer with our team and Pettitte admitted to HGH and not steroids.

Makes you seem fairly foolish when you say it out loud doesn't it?

Archived