JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Guys FFS, I was the second guy to go after Woody. I brought JiF's initial suspicion bascially back from the dead first time round and I was consistently going after him from that point on.

Also who was the one who didn't want to vote off Norway? Me.

I'm innocent, stop with this BS now when clearly there's some more **** going on.

You know who the only players who are right 100% of the time are?

Mafia.

Everyone else works with imperfect info, so they make mistakes.

'unvote: Crusher. vote: Irish Jet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that's the case, then as soon as the "real doctor" is dead, we lynch crush.

Too easy.

Crusher, there is absolutely something bothering me, though. If you protected yourself night 2, and nobody died, you must have figured out that the mafia knew you were the doc already. So how could you risk protecting neither yourself nor vicious night 3?

If there is a "real cop" out there, you NEED to counterclaim right now.

Done, and please don't push futher on your question to crusher, he already answered..

Crusher, NOW is the time for you to coinflip if that's not clear. Don't just get all selfish and vote yourself necessarily, CTM is just as valuable to the town because once the finder is dead, the town is just shooting bullets in the target.

This is of course all on the assumption that we're right and Vicious flips mafia. If he comes up cop then by no means do you even consider using the protection on CTM. However, if Vicious is mafia, then you ABSOLUTELY have to go with the coin flip. I liken it to the Woody situation. Sure lynching him that day would've worked out, but it doesn't mean it was right. Just like you not protecting Vicious may work out if you're right, but it was still a very risky move.

From here on out we have to stop pushing our luck and play this thing a little smarter.

Done, and please don't push futher on your question to crusher, he already answered..

Doggin is obviously catching up and replying as he goes along. Either way, once the death scene comes we'll know everything we need to about you and I think be pretty damn certain about Crusher too.

You know who the only players who are right 100% of the time are?

Mafia.

Everyone else works with imperfect info, so they make mistakes.

'unvote: Crusher. vote: Irish Jet

I was far from 100% correct on Vicious, but I guess you haven't read that far yet.:D

Shutout isn't the cop, I am..

Vic is lying and is scum...

I didn't counter claim him when he first revealed on the small chance that EY had a second cop flavor in the game like many of ours did in the past (JVOR as detective last game while JIF was the cop, we've had several FBI agents) I investigated him that first night and got the confirmation. When day 3 came he had already revealed Woody was guilty so I knew he must be bussing his own teammate, so I didn't say anything.

From that point on, I hadn't revealed yet cause I figured any scum aggressive enough to claim mafia day 2 would shoot his load too quickly in trying prove he's scum and make it obvious who his partners in crime were. I just wanted to give him a noose to hang the entire team instead of 1 of them, and maybe I'd catch another zombie.

They must've attempted to NK CRusher night 2, saw it was blocked and new he had to be the doctor, which is why Vicious was trying hard to get him lynched today while he still had pull with the town. I have to reveal now to prevent the doctor from dieing, and I do believe Crusher this time around..

I will answer any questions you ask, but I implore you to trust me..

vote Vicious89x

Gentlemen, congratulations, we now have identified our second Zombie. It's either Vicious or CTM. And War is right - if CTM is scum, so is Crusher.

vote: Vicious

far be it for me to tell an experienced player telling you how to play Chan, but as soon as you got guilty for vicious, you really should've stepped up right away. Also, imo you should start releasing the names of innocents right now since you are at risk of NK tonight. The priority on them is lowered now that you and crusher have stepped forward. The mafia is probably going to target one of you two and not the confirmed innocent. And it might help us greatly in the day phase. It's better than you dying and leaving us with nothing, which is 50-50 right now. And if they go for the confirmed innocent, it's okay for us since the cop and doctor are safe at least.

"You go back to SEARS Hardware and grab some gator clips... Meet us at Brookstone"

The group, utterly confused by claim after claim after claim, grabs Vicious...

"We don't understand man, but now you've got to go"

All that's heard is a guttural growl.

"Attach those leads to this massage chair"

"Put the other ends on his balls"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

brookstone.jpg

Vicious98x, a Zombie, has been killed.

Please submit your night actions by 5PM Friday.

"You go back to SEARS Hardware and grab some gator clips... Meet us at Brookstone"

The group, utterly confused by claim after claim after claim, grabs Vicious...

"We don't understand man, but now you've got to go"

All that's heard is a guttural growl.

"Attach those leads to this massage chair"

"Put the other ends on his balls"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

brookstone.jpg

Vicious98x, a Zombie, has been killed.

Please submit your night actions by 5PM Friday.

**** YEAH!!!

lol, it is pretty funny, I wish I could PM him and save him the trouble..

What's odd is that he seems to have gone "invisible" on us..

Yeah - Borgo gave me some advice on embedding youtube clips and suggested I check my UserCP. Once I was there, I figured I'd hit the button.

Crush, Chan, good luck on your coin flip tonight

If that's the case, then as soon as the "real doctor" is dead, we lynch crush.

Too easy.

Crusher, there is absolutely something bothering me, though. If you protected yourself night 2, and nobody died, you must have figured out that the mafia knew you were the doc already. So how could you risk protecting neither yourself nor vicious night 3?

If there is a "real cop" out there, you NEED to counterclaim right now.

Because EY gave me restrictions.

Because EY gave me restrictions.

you weren't supposed to repeat that..

now doggin and I know what they are as EY's first game he was the doctor..

play it smart, and really flip a coin.. random as possible..

Okay, it's 2:30 in the morning here, so needless to say I'm going to bed now.

I probably won't be back online until around 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow (That's 11:30am or so your time I think). If you guys do suspect me then please don't kill me without giving me a chance to defend myself. Thanks.

don't take this the wrong way crusher, but i think it's best if you lay low for awhile and just listen to Chan for now. Also, coin flip is essential here.

and Chan, again, I think you should consider releasing your investigations right now since both the doc and cop are outted. It's not likely that a roleless innocent is going to be the next nk, and even if it is, it's okay since the cop and doc are safe

don't take this the wrong way crusher, but i think it's best if you lay low for awhile and just listen to Chan for now. Also, coin flip is essential here.

and Chan, again, I think you should consider releasing your investigations right now since both the doc and cop are outted. It's not likely that a roleless innocent is going to be the next nk, and even if it is, it's okay since the cop and doc are safe

What are you talking about? I'm definitely next to go. Don't you remember? I was right about Woody :rolleyes:

That's only true if he has two or more names.

Right now it's 8:2. With Crush and Chan cemented as 2 on the innocent side. (again, if anyone out there is the "real" cop and Chan is lying, NOW would be the time to say so)

If Chan has 2 innocent names, he should reveal them. That will put us at 4 knowns and 6 unknowns, with 2 of the 6 mafia. We just lynch and investigate our way through those 6, and we win fairly easy; for every known innocent other than Chan the mafia night kills, we gain another from Chan's investigations. The mafia can't win this game, numerically, unless they take out Chan.

And if they do take out Chan, it would be helpful to know the names before he dies.

On the other hand, if he has only 1 or no names, then the numbers don't favor us so much, and better not to get a known innocent targeted.

far be it for me to tell an experienced player telling you how to play Chan, but as soon as you got guilty for vicious, you really should've stepped up right away. Also, imo you should start releasing the names of innocents right now since you are at risk of NK tonight. The priority on them is lowered now that you and crusher have stepped forward. The mafia is probably going to target one of you two and not the confirmed innocent. And it might help us greatly in the day phase. It's better than you dying and leaving us with nothing, which is 50-50 right now. And if they go for the confirmed innocent, it's okay for us since the cop and doctor are safe at least.

I am going to hold my investigation a bit and think about that, you may be right. I can tell you I investigated JIF the first night as I was wondering about his strange posts..

as far as why I revealed when I did, If I revealed when vicious was going after woody on day 3 we would've lynched woody anyway to confirm vicious, which would've made vicious seem more innocent. The doc just protected vicious the night before (we thought), so it's likely he would've protected vicious as I was NK'd. I was boxed in, once the town was convinced of Vicious I felt I needed to have a guilty result other then vicious to prove myself, and figured something in vicious's posts would give me a good idea who to investigate as he clearly wasn't a careful player..

Archived