JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vicious89x 243 Jets Voice of Reason 111 EY 98 shutout 85 CTM 74 Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof 69 The Crusher 61 Jets Things 58 JiF 55 Doggin94it 54 Bleedin' Green 41 Irish Jet 34 war ensemble 29 Jets Babe 17 RaoulDuke 17 WoodyPaige 14 Thor99 13 SMC 7 BP 1 Show Thread & Close Window

Everybody keeps telling me Im not posting enough. I post plenty, sorry if it's not up to the standards of our full of himself little friend shutout.

Why is nobody wondering why Irish Jet is not posting much. Oh yeah he's sking in Bulgaria with the cast of the sound of music.

Didn't Raoul replace thor? Hell add those post and it's not even 40.

Plus your stats are skewed with your little trades with JiF. That's like Chad Pennington touting an 80 yard pass that he dumped to his running back who ran for 79 of them.

Our current roster, objectively:

1. Doggin94it

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout

6. Crusher

7. Jets Things

8. Vicious98x (innocent)

9. CTM

10. Bleedin' Green

11. JVOR

(Vicious's status as innocent is confirmed, IMO - if he was mafia, the real finder should be screaming about it by now).

Vicious also knows at least one other player is innocent from his viewings last night, which means that for vicious, there are 9 unknown - 3 of which are likely mafia. Crusher is obviously one of those unknowns. That means he's got a 1 in 3 chance of being mafia, even outside of any suspicious activity.

Now, here's my list

1. Doggin94it (innocent)

2. RaoulDuke - took over for Thor, suspicious inactivity, now very active

3. Irish Jet - suspicious inactivity after being enthusiastic about signing up. Blamed on ski trip/school.

4. War Ensemble - same level of activity as prior game. No read yet.

5. shutout (presumed innocent)

6. Crusher - odd activity, weird linkage to JiF.

7. Jets Things - no read

8. Vicious98x (innocent)

9. CTM - pushed for Woody not to be investigated at all. Devious enough to risk no-kill on Vicious as confirming Woody (would work if Vic doesn't investigate Woody, which I made a possibility). Yes, I'm aware all of this applies to me as well, for the rest of you who can't know that I am, in fact, a townie.

10. Bleedin' Green - playing his typical, reasonable townie game, which he plays as both townie and mafia. No read.

11. JVOR - No read

Given all of that, I'm happy enough to vote for Crusher, as he's one of the unknowns and someone I'm mildly suspicious of. Would like to see some reaction.

As long as our doc stays alive, we should win this game

What does everyone think about filling one of these out? Once another mafia member is lynched, we can easily go back and see their stance on other posters.

What does everyone think about filling one of these out? Once another mafia member is lynched, we can easily go back and see their stance on other posters.

JVOR, if you don't mind I'm gonna play mine close to the vest. I think it's safer for the town that way. The town might not be buying what I'm selling but I'm pretty sure zombies are just waiting for me to drop a hint of an innocent.

JVOR, if you don't mind I'm gonna play mine close to the vest. I think it's safer for the town that way. The town might not be buying what I'm selling but I'm pretty sure zombies are just waiting for me to drop a hint of an innocent.

Perfectly understandable. Since you have privileged knowledge, I don't think you should offer it unless you come up with a positive result or you are forced to share it after the doctor dies. But to the rest of us, I think that helps solve the lack of information problem from these inactive posters.

Vicious89x 243 Jets Voice of Reason 111 EY 98 shutout 85 CTM 74 Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof 69 The Crusher 61 Jets Things 58 JiF 55 Doggin94it 54 Bleedin' Green 41 Irish Jet 34 war ensemble 29 Jets Babe 17 RaoulDuke 17 WoodyPaige 14 Thor99 13 SMC 7 BP 1 Show Thread & Close Window

Everybody keeps telling me Im not posting enough. I post plenty, sorry if it's not up to the standards of our full of himself little friend shutout.

Why is nobody wondering why Irish Jet is not posting much. Oh yeah he's sking in Bulgaria with the cast of the sound of music.

Didn't Raoul replace thor? Hell add those post and it's not even 40.

I didn't say you weren't posting enough, what I was referring to was the fact that the majority of your posts are throw away one liners. Even your explanations and theories you are willing to share are very brief.

Maybe you do just prefer to play the game as such and are innocent like you say. In fact I think its a legitimate enough possibility that I'll take my vote off of y--oh wait I didn't vote for you, I voted for War.

Interesting that you're so defensive against a guy trying to build a case against someone other than you, considering who did vote for you already: the one guy everyone now agrees is above suspicion, and the most seasoned player who's opinion everyone takes very seriously. Doggin votes to kill you and gets "I understand Doggin, I just have the town's best interest in mind". I say there's a better suspect than you and I "throw out random theories in my head" because I'm not a thinking man and am full of myself?

(Ok, they're both legit and true comments, but how about turning some of that resentment towards people who actually want you dead?)

Perfectly understandable. Since you have privileged knowledge, I don't think you should offer it unless you come up with a positive result or you are forced to share it after the doctor dies. But to the rest of us, I think that helps solve the lack of information problem from these inactive posters.

Or those that present ominous messages of "I have stuff!!!... but I will share later."

I can't share some information cause it's gonna get people killed, period.

You already did when you voted me. I was considering crying and voting for myself, like you did, but I have to eventually splain some stuff.

You already did when you voted me. I was considering crying and voting for myself, like you did, but I have to eventually splain some stuff.

Hey maybe I'm wrong like you've been wrong about me. I'm not making a big fuss about it. Plus luckily for you it's just ME that's considering you and not the entire town.

Hey maybe I'm wrong like you've been wrong about me. I'm not making a big fuss about it. Plus luckily for you it's just ME that's considering you and not the entire town.

\

Too late Vic, what you think now. I have more to share, but maybe you don't want to hear no more.

\

Too late Vic, what you think now. I have more to share, but maybe you don't want to hear no more.

Next tell me you're the godfather. Following Woody's trail on the way out are we? Either way you're getting myself and yourself killed this way if it's true. I'm sure Doggin Sensei will be proud of ya.

This reeks of scum gentlemen. You gonna fall for it again?

You have got to be kidding me. What the hell did you do that for?!? Because your pissed people are questioning you?

Holy ****, this is a f'n disaster. I guess its time to move to the coin clip and hope to God we get lucky. Son of a bitch.

Yes actually, I was. Besides I think they already knew so It was making it hard for me. I know something nobody knows and it's sorta difficult for me to decide what to do. I actually slipped earlier in the game and not sure if the zombies caught it. Im not joking. I'm sorta confused how to play it.

Stop it, I don't believe him for a freaking second.

I'm having a hard time as well, but again, our hands are tied..

And yes, I would recommend against investigating Crusher.. Why don't we just replay monday nights discussions ;)

You really think another mafia is false-claiming doc? That would have to be the dumbest mafia ever.

BG, I respect your opinions but it worked for them last time, why not test again and not go after me this time? They can continue to pick people off while we NEVER touch Crusher.

We have enough people left alive that we can still win, I don't buy this. And my life is the one staked on it.

Next tell me you're the godfather. Following Woody's trail on the way out are we? Either way you're getting myself and yourself killed this way if it's true. I'm sure Doggin Sensei will be proud of ya.

This reeks of scum gentlemen. You gonna fall for it again?

Shut up Vic. I actually think your scum to be quite honest. This cat and mouse game you have been playing with me is starting to wear on the Crusher. I don't think your the cop. I really don't.

Shut up Vic. I actually think your scum to be quite honest. This cat and mouse game you have been playing with me is starting to wear on the Crusher. I don't think your the cop. I really don't.

Ah, and the town should believe you right? Because Crusher believes I'm scum?

BG, I respect your opinions but it worked for them last time, why not test again and not go after me this time? They can continue to pick people off while we NEVER touch Crusher.

We have enough people left alive that we can still win, I don't buy this. And my life is the one staked on it.

Vic, i actually said it when I was playing with JiF, by accident. Go look at the very first post of the game. I mentioned it. This had made me nervous that the brighter scum already knew. This is why I'm divulging, because I don't think we know who the cop is.

Ah, and the town should believe you right? Because Crusher believes I'm scum?

I'm not sure if your sum. I just know I never saved you. What does that tell you? Another Doc, you have magic powers, or someone picked up early I was a Doc, and try to make a play for me the night no kill turned up.

Archived