JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Crusher said he saved the cop, or who he believed to be the cop. He also said he saved Shutout, the only guy (besides himself) who he's saved.

So according to Crusher, Shutout is the cop?

Shutout isn't the cop, I am..

Vic is lying and is scum...

I didn't counter claim him when he first revealed on the small chance that EY had a second cop flavor in the game like many of ours did in the past (JVOR as detective last game while JIF was the cop, we've had several FBI agents) I investigated him that first night and got the confirmation. When day 3 came he had already revealed Woody was guilty so I knew he must be bussing his own teammate, so I didn't say anything.

From that point on, I hadn't revealed yet cause I figured any scum aggressive enough to claim mafia day 2 would shoot his load too quickly in trying prove he's scum and make it obvious who his partners in crime were. I just wanted to give him a noose to hang the entire team instead of 1 of them, and maybe I'd catch another zombie.

They must've attempted to NK CRusher night 2, saw it was blocked and new he had to be the doctor, which is why Vicious was trying hard to get him lynched today while he still had pull with the town. I have to reveal now to prevent the doctor from dieing, and I do believe Crusher this time around..

I will answer any questions you ask, but I implore you to trust me..

vote Vicious89x

Shutout isn't the cop, I am..

Vic is lying and is scum...

I didn't counter claim him when he first revealed on the small chance that EY had a second cop flavor in the game like many of ours did in the past (JVOR as detective last game while JIF was the cop, we've had several FBI agents) I investigated him that first night and got the confirmation. When day 3 came he had already revealed Woody was guilty so I knew he must be bussing his own teammate, so I didn't say anything.

From that point on, I hadn't revealed yet cause I figured any scum aggressive enough to claim mafia day 2 would shoot his load too quickly in trying prove he's scum and make it obvious who his partners in crime were. I just wanted to give him a noose to hang the entire team instead of 1 of them, and maybe I'd catch another zombie.

They must've attempted to NK CRusher night 2, saw it was blocked and new he had to be the doctor, which is why Vicious was trying hard to get him lynched today while he still had pull with the town. I have to reveal now to prevent the doctor from dieing, and I do believe Crusher this time around..

I will answer any questions you ask, but I implore you to trust me..

vote Vicious89x

What the ****!?!?

Fair enough, like I said your return seemed odd and it did remind me of Woody jumping in only when he thought it to his advantage.

Meanwhile, War is now back, quotes a post calling to pressure him and his response is...about hooters???

Sorry dude, I'm reading what I missed out on over last night through today. Give me a few minutes and I'll share my impressions.

I promise to be more active over this weekend as I won't be bogged down by homework. Although I really have to get started on studying for those AP tests...

I was reading the thread and that post came to mind before I finished the rest.

What the ****!?!?

interesting game huh? :D

Just ask yourselves this, why would a cop be this anxious to lynch a guy whose claiming to be doctor? If crusher and vic are telling the truth, vicious is dead tonight, why wouldn't he just wait and investigate?

It.makes.no.sense. And if it makes no sense, it isn't true..

Wow, so I just looked up the term "cluster****" on Websters, and it redirected me to this thread

I am the cop and have a positive investigation on vicious. It's should be clear as soon as you do the right thing..

I believe CTM has a point here. No use rushing Crusher's lynch if a simple investigation would have brought out his true identity--unless he's godfather or something similar.

Come to think of it, voting Vicious tells us one of two things: that either Vicious was lying the entire time, or that BOTH CTM AND Crusher and lying. No way in hell the zombies would set this up in such a fashion--if they are wrong they leave one zombie left.

Vote Vicious--but let him state his case before voting him off, please.

Just ask yourselves this, why would a cop be this anxious to lynch a guy whose claiming to be doctor? If crusher and vic are telling the truth, vicious is dead tonight, why wouldn't he just wait and investigate?

I actually found the possibility of a godfather quite plausible--although even waiting for an investigation could turn up straight up mafia so I see your point. He also might not want to replay the Woody situation.

I'm almost certainly going to vote Vic, but I want to hear what he has to say IF he has anything to say. Even if he's innocent we have CTM and The Crusher to turn to.

He's manipulated a lot in this thread, including me. I was convinced, largely because of the way things turned out, that he was innocent.

This game is ****ed up BUT we still have a problem. The mafia now seemingly has our doctor and cop.

I actually found the possibility of a godfather quite plausible--although even waiting for an investigation could turn up straight up mafia so I see your point. He also might not want to replay the Woody situation.

Why not? There's no rational reason to risk his own death and the towns fate by rushing to lynch the only guy who could protect him. On the other hand, if he's scum and knows the jig is up, why not take the doctor out with him??

I'm telling you, 100%, vicious is scum...

I believe CTM has a point here. No use rushing Crusher's lynch if a simple investigation would have brought out his true identity--unless he's godfather or something similar.

Come to think of it, voting Vicious tells us one of two things: that either Vicious was lying the entire time, or that BOTH CTM AND Crusher and lying. No way in hell the zombies would set this up in such a fashion--if they are wrong they leave one zombie left.

Vote Vicious--but let him state his case before voting him off, please.

Yeah but why'd CTM wait to counter claim until we had enough trust in Vicious that we wouldn't be sure who was really the cop? Its also possible that Crusher is in fact the head zombie and CTM was hoping we'd call his bluff to save their godfather?

I don't know what to think now and definitely don't know who to trust.

Yeah there are actually a few reasons.

1) You'd have to lynch someone else

2) He could be The Godfather and everything's ****ed

Not saying that Vic is right, just that his story was believable.

Yeah but why'd CTM wait to counter claim until we had enough trust in Vicious that we wouldn't be sure who was really the cop? Its also possible that Crusher is in fact the head zombie and CTM was hoping we'd call his bluff to save their godfather?

If Vicious is telling the truth, then we nab the two of them as mafia. It's a win-win at this point, although the fact that the mafia might know our investigator and doctor might be strange.

Well in that case the Mafia would be ****ed because we'd have two of them (One presumably being the Godafther like you said) caught. Sure it would get rid of the Cop but is it really worth sacrificing two people?

I'm almost certainly going to vote Vic, but I want to hear what he has to say IF he has anything to say. Even if he's innocent we have CTM and The Crusher to turn to.

He's manipulated a lot in this thread, including me. I was convinced, largely because of the way things turned out, that he was innocent.

This game is ****ed up BUT we still have a problem. The mafia now seemingly has our doctor and cop.

yes, it sucks, but the reality is that they will have a 50/50 shot of guessing right.

When vicious flips guilty, the mafia will in all liklihood be at an 8-2 disadvantage, they might not even risk the NK to be honest as they have ground to gain.. (crusher, you should till flip a coin between you and I)

****... I started to write a post thinking I had figured out some possible conclusions but then started talking myself out of it. I think that if Crusher is innocent then you probably are too. Because if you were mafia, why risk your own ass when Crusher made it clear he wasn't protecting Vic (which still baffles me) and therefore would make an easy night kill. If you get Vic lynched and he's innocent, then you're obviously a dead man tomorrow. On the other hand, if Crusher is mafia then... I don't ****ing know. Damnit. I'm going to grab some food. I have to think about this **** and come back and regroup later.

If Vicious is telling the truth, then we nab the two of them as mafia. It's a win-win at this point, although the fact that the mafia might know our investigator and doctor might be strange.

It has the potential to be good or bad.

The next night kill will be a toss up from now on presumably. With either the doctor or cop (Disaster) being killed or no-one being killed (Awesome).

Strange indeed.

I explained it.. Many games we've played with this many players have had 2 cop flavors. SO I wanted to wait to investigate him. He came back guilty but promptly turned in woody, who was obviously going to flip guilty regardless of vicious's alignment so I went with that.

From there I decided to play it slow and wait till I had to reveal (like if I had another guilty). I was hoping vicious would lead me to his scum buddies and I knew that revealing would be dangerous as they could just NK me if the doc choose to protect VIc instead of me. Now that it's obvious what is happenning, crusher is doc, vic is rushing to speed lynch him, I needed to speak up knowing that crusher will know the right person to protect..

****... I started to write a post thinking I had figured out some possible conclusions but then started talking myself out of it. I think that if Crusher is innocent then you probably are too. Because if you were mafia, why risk your own ass when Crusher made it clear he wasn't protecting Vic (which still baffles me) and therefore would make an easy night kill. If you get Vic lynched and he's innocent, then you're obviously a dead man tomorrow. On the other hand, if Crusher is mafia then... I don't ****ing know. Damnit. I'm going to grab some food. I have to think about this **** and come back and regroup later.

Well ****

I think Bleedin' said it best: I don't ****ing know

Archived