BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reason is that alcoholism runs in my family. Grandfather on both sides, father, uncles, cousins all really bad alcoholics. All of them violent drunks who ended up destroying or ending their lives with it. It's just not something I'm willing to risk.

Good for you Arsis- principals are lacking in many people nowadays.

Both great beers. That was my beer of choice while I was at Florida State. A keg of Yuengling amounted to winning the lottery in my house.

Right now, I'm drinking Berliner Pilsener. Not the greatest German brew. I'd rather be drinking Franziskaner Hefe-Dunkel.

i used to bring a keg of yuengling to the jets games but some of the other guys got sick of it, switched to blue moon and everyone has been really happy with that.

I just one of these

Belhaven%20Scottish%20Ale%20-%20355ml%20-%20210X330.png

Belhaven is good stuff, though my favorite non-cask ale from my time in Edinburgh was Caledonian 80/~, it was just brilliant.

You don't get many cask ales in the US. They weren't universally available in the UK either, actually, but I highly support drinking them.

i used to bring a keg of yuengling to the jets games but some of the other guys got sick of it, switched to blue moon and everyone has been really happy with that.

Eww. Blue moon... How do you get sick of Yuengling?

Like what?

I honestly don't think its that bad, its pretty much the same thing as budlight.

lol... thats not saying much...

First thing to keep in mind is the % alcohol the beer your buying is... cheaper sometimes means you need more to get drunk...

How much do you pay for Natty Light where your at?

lol... thats not saying much...

First thing to keep in mind is the % alcohol the beer your buying is... cheaper sometimes means you need more to get drunk...

How much do you pay for Natty Light where your at?

I'm not sitting in my kitchen casually drinking, I'm shooting gross disgusting pong balls across a table into red cups while hoping the other team doesn't hit my cups. I'm really not that concerned about what percent of alcohol is in my beer. If I want to be drunk right now I'll rip shots of liquor. Or take a box of wine to the face.

Like I said If I want to drink beer for flavor, I'll take a Harp.

EDIT: A 12 of Natural is like 6 and change down here.

I'm not sitting in my kitchen casually drinking, I'm shooting gross disgusting pong balls across a table into red cups while hoping the other team doesn't hit my cups. I'm really not that concerned about what percent of alcohol is in my beer. If I want to be drunk right now I'll rip shots of liquor. Or take a box of wine to the face.

Like I said If I want to drink beer for flavor, I'll take a Harp.

EDIT: A 12 of Natural is like 6 and change down here.

LOL

Nothing wrong with drinking cheap **** while in school I guess... once you taste some real stuff though dont ever expect to go back... you could not pay me to drink natty...

Why not just get a 1/2 keg of some good beer for pong? Thats the least expensive way...

LOL

Nothing wrong with drinking cheap **** while in school I guess... once you taste some real stuff though dont ever expect to go back... you could not pay me to drink natty...

Why not just get a 1/2 keg of some good beer for pong? Thats the least expensive way...

Wow ECurb youve really become a party animal over the past couple years, lol and if you like Heineken you would love St.Pauli girl

LOL

Old Red, White and Blue. $10 for 1/2 keg delivered to your dorm room. $12 tapped and delivery man tipped. Gotta love 1985.

This is what Jet fans should be drinking. Green label, made in NY, delicious:

02_brooklyn_brewery.jpg

That was a big fave in my drinking days, when I wasn't completely entrenched in my primary hobby back then:

473207456_47c7c037b3.jpg

Brought down by too many Triples, and that other green monster: absinth. Oh well.

How about some Labatts 50?

Cannot get in BC, but loved it when I lived in Ontario.

301e_fitness_list.jpg

Molson used to make a beer dubbed "Brador." We used to cross the border into Cornwall and pick up cases of that stuff when I was in college because it wasn't available in the U.S. To this day it was one of the best beers I've ever tasted. Alas, you still can't buy it in America and I haven't had one in many years.

HqkWBQpvQA

I also enjoy Spaten Oktoberfest a bunch.

Spaten.jpg

Archived