BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys get Boulevard out on the east coast?

Pretty sure it's a different company. I just had the REAL Boulevard Pale Ale straight from KC. Five of them to be exact while I played a round of Golden Tee and watched some ridiculous OT College Basketball.

Pretty sure it's a different company. I just had the REAL Boulevard Pale Ale straight from KC. Five of them to be exact while I played a round of Golden Tee and watched some ridiculous OT College Basketball.

Update: Upon further review it appears that is from the Boulevard in KC. That's awesome!! Glad to see that the goodness is spreading. A good friend of mine works in the office there. :headbang:

I prefer the Black & Tan, but we keep both in our house. I've said this before, for the money, you will not drink a better beer than Yuengling.

2676692242881351c729.jpg

Both great beers. That was my beer of choice while I was at Florida State. A keg of Yuengling amounted to winning the lottery in my house.

Right now, I'm drinking Berliner Pilsener. Not the greatest German brew. I'd rather be drinking Franziskaner Hefe-Dunkel.

Was drinking Captain n Coke.....nasty I know, but it was 2 for 1, so I can't complain.

Ah, college.

Captain Morgan he beat Don, he couldn't even make it to the john.

Don drank the Captain from a mug, then he threw up on our rug.

Yuengling Lager

beers_lager.jpg

I'm a fan, but can't get that here. So I'm going with this.

4806.jpg

You guys get Boulevard out on the east coast?

Update: Upon further review it appears that is from the Boulevard in KC. That's awesome!! Glad to see that the goodness is spreading. A good friend of mine works in the office there. :headbang:

I am in Austin, TX. Boulevard is very popular here in the better beer bars and stores. I like most everything I have tried from them. It is on my list of breweries to visit! :cheer:

I read about this one on their website. It sounds great! Never heard of them, but I will look for their stuff next time I am at the beer store.

Had some on New Years Eve... pretty strong but good... it was a great start to the night... :lol:

I am about to chug every beer in my fridge! Your Huskies are killing my Aggies! I didn't expect them to win, but I expected them to at least show up!

Uconn will win it all... then at least you can say you lost to the Champs.. . :lol:

Whats the reason behind it?

Have you tried?

There are some very tasty beers out there... don't need to get drunk to enjoy them...

The reason is that alcoholism runs in my family. Grandfather on both sides, father, uncles, cousins all really bad alcoholics. All of them violent drunks who ended up destroying or ending their lives with it. It's just not something I'm willing to risk.

The reason is that alcoholism runs in my family. Grandfather on both sides, father, uncles, cousins all really bad alcoholics. All of them violent drunks who ended up destroying or ending their lives with it. It's just not something I'm willing to risk.

I respect you so much for that. it ruins so many families and lives every year. It takes a strong individual to stand up against it.

Archived