Posada is a joke.

Barton

LOL

Posada has a 40% CS rate. And his offense alone makes him > Molina even if he played like me defensively.

Fun baseless statements though. :rolleyes:

Without baseless statements, Barton would have no material.

LOL

Posada has a 40% CS rate. And his offense alone makes him > Molina even if he played like me defensively.

Fun baseless statements though. :rolleyes:

The ole we see what we want to see. Jorge is also the leader of the team IMO.

To be fair though, the staffs ERA with Jorge is awful even without Wang's numbers included.

He leads the league in going out to the mound. The only starter he's good with is Pettitte.

Watch Molina catch and call a game, then try to tell me Posada is half the catcher. Its not even close.

He's 1 of the reasons why our pitching struggles in the playoffs.

The ole we see what we want to see. Jorge is also the leader of the team IMO.

To be fair though, the staffs ERA with Jorge is awful even without Wang's numbers included.

That could be Jorge's fault.

Or, much more than likely, it's the pitcher's faults. Joba and Hughes are doing fine, and they would be the only ones likely to rely on a catcher more, as they are still young. You really think established pitchers like CC, AJ, and Pettitte give a **** who's catching them?

You really think established pitchers like CC, AJ, and Pettitte give a **** who's catching them?

Yes, ask Greg Maddux, Randy Johnson, Clemens, etc. Established pitchers demand to have particular guys catching them, and they get away with it because they are starzzz...

I agree Posada is horrible behind the plate. I have no metrics to back this up and am going on what I've seen. He's lazy at framing pitches, and lazy at setting batters up.

He's still a better option than Molina, it's just annoying how indifferent he can be in doing the little things behind the plate.

I agree Posada is horrible behind the plate. I have no metrics to back this up and am going on what I've seen. He's lazy at framing pitches, and lazy at setting batters up.

He's still a better option than Molina, it's just annoying how indifferent he can be in doing the little things behind the plate.

That's your own opinion, and it's not an opinion shared by many. Posada is fine.

Hip, Hip,

JORGE!

He's never going to be one of the great defensive catchers. But the guy can hit. Also, he wasn't made into a catcher until late in his minor league career so he's going to be behind the plate for a while longer. And he will have a good defensive backup like Molina.

Pitchers dont like him. He cant frame. He cant call a game. He cant even throw or catch the ball anymore.

Its bad.

i totally disagree with this. i know he cannot throw anyone out anymore. but other then that he can hit with the rest of them on his team. he is a die hard yankee. how a fan can call him out like this is mind boggling. Posada has been with us from the very start. give him his respect he is due.

He leads the league in going out to the mound. The only starter he's good with is Pettitte.

Watch Molina catch and call a game, then try to tell me Posada is half the catcher. Its not even close.

He's 1 of the reasons why our pitching struggles in the playoffs.

so the reason why the yankees have won all these titles is because posada can not call a game?

the reason why the yankees suck is due soley on posada? get real... the yankees suck. they all suck. they are over paid pre maddonas.

Or, much more than likely, it's the pitcher's faults. Joba and Hughes are doing fine, and they would be the only ones likely to rely on a catcher more, as they are still young. You really think established pitchers like CC, AJ, and Pettitte give a **** who's catching them?

+1

Archived