JI bounced me for nonsense - so who are all the cool people at JN?

Integrity28

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking anyone with "Integrity" in their handle doesn't belong here. Just ask Max.

If I can post here and we let TomShane back, I think it might time to get rid of that policy. Eric Mangini set it up I believe but we want good posters, not altar boys (um, leave that one alone).

I don't think that is really Tom Shane.

Well with BP and Smizzy being MIA it makes it even harder to believe... especially since I am pretty sure he would have asked Max to give him his real account back... not TzeroM Shane

WAIT.... you could be right?

What if Integrity is sent back in time to stop the spread of DWC/TBJF across the interwebs and in the end ends up knocking up the real John Connors son?

Only to spawn a movie series spanning 4 motion pictures + 1 TV show?

What kind of welcome is that Vic? He's gonna bang a guy and get him pregnant?

BTW, it's the Terminator, not the Inseminator. :confused::biggrin::face::eek:

welcome integrity! i am so glad you are here.. enjoy the food, kick the tires, put your feet up on the coffee table.

ask anyone.. i always put out the welcome wagon! i love when new people come here from other sites! :lol:

welcome-wagon-boy.jpg

I can't go easy on the guy. I have to let him know that there will be butt rape.

Its cool... I should return the courtesy and just let you know I have severe IBS. Just putting that out there, this way there are no "uncomfortable moments" going forward.

What up Integrity!

Glad to see you here. You will like it...functionally, this place dominates JI. More cool stuff on this site. And you dont get caught up in that clicky b.s. that happens over there as well.

Hey, nothing wrong with a little mud on your turtle. BTW, how's the new crib?

Ah dude so awesome. The kid LOVES it. He walks really well so he's just having a blast running around the place. Lots of work though. I chopped down this hideous tree in the backyard, dug out the stump, chopped it all up, mowed the lawn and cleaned the gutters yesterday. Yet it doesnt' feel like a chore... I actually enjoyed it cause its' MY house you know?

How's your new place?

Done.

I had to figure out what you meant first. LoLz

This place has cool little features like that. I used to be over at JI but wasn't an "established legend" like some of those like EY, CTM, etc. I like it over here better, for the most part people are laid back. Some people have an "us vs them" mentality but it's a minority for sure.

Ah dude so awesome. The kid LOVES it. He walks really well so he's just having a blast running around the place. Lots of work though. I chopped down this hideous tree in the backyard, dug out the stump, chopped it all up, mowed the lawn and cleaned the gutters yesterday. Yet it doesnt' feel like a chore... I actually enjoyed it cause its' MY house you know?

How's your new place?

That's great bro. We actually move in this coming Sunday and are very excited. Can't wait to paint my Jets/Yanks room (two walls NYY blue, two NYJ green!).

That's great bro. We actually move in this coming Sunday and are very excited. Can't wait to paint my Jets/Yanks room (two walls NYY blue, two NYJ green!).

Yea the moving/painting was crazy. I did get my jets green room but she said no on the yankees blue. But she did something nice and got me a big picture of old yankee stadium that we're putting up, so that was her way of compromising.

This place has cool little features like that. I used to be over at JI but wasn't an "established legend" like some of those like EY, CTM, etc. I like it over here better, for the most part people are laid back. Some people have an "us vs them" mentality but it's a minority for sure.

I don't feel like it's us against them, but I am completely against establishing legends. Except PDM. That's nothing against EY or CTM. I also don't much like reading about JI or DWC. I think we should probably have a seperate forum for that drama, but I'd probably read it anyway.

ahhh the legend of EY and CTM. I hear stories are being posted about them on the JI Twitter. Something about Swine flu I think.

Yea the moving/painting was crazy. I did get my jets green room but she said no on the yankees blue. But she did something nice and got me a big picture of old yankee stadium that we're putting up, so that was her way of compromising.

Lots of Yankees come into the Bing. David Cone loved my girls, freakin' animal.

Archived