JI bounced me for nonsense - so who are all the cool people at JN?

Integrity28

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fill us in, LSL. Who is this AGAW personage?

Always Green, Always White over on JI.

In JI's Teh Hamper (officially known as The Hangar), FF2 photoshopped a picture of cheerleader tryouts and put people's avatars on the heads, plus added some other touches. That's AGAW's avatar (DWC2 is in front). Someone else put people's avatars on the Rodin's Abandon Hope/Gates to Hell photo.

Always Green, Always White over on JI.

In JI's Teh Hamper (officially known as The Hangar), FF2 photoshopped a picture of cheerleader tryouts and put people's avatars on the heads, plus added some other touches. That's AGAW's avatar (DWC2 is in front). Someone else put people's avatars on the Rodin's Abandon Hope/Gates to Hell photo.

I have not made her acquaintance. Many thanks, LSL.

It's ok. At least you're not a "cum dumpster".

LOL! For real? I thought I was the only one to be called the c-word at JI and JN. Actually, it was crunt at JI. Oh how clever :rolleyes: Anyway, I guess that's acceptable over there because I'm a Pats fan? Here at JN the c-word (in whatever form) is not acceptable. The JN Moderators are gentlemen no matter the disgusting stories you may have heard.;)

LOL! For real? I thought I was the only one to be called the c-word at JI and JN. Actually, it was crunt at JI. Oh how clever :rolleyes: Anyway, I guess that's acceptable over there because I'm a Pats fan? Here at JN the c-word (in whatever form) is not acceptable. The JN Moderators are gentlemen no matter the disgusting stories you may have heard.;)

Shut the **** up, Patsie-beeyotch.

Actually, she wasn't called that on JI. She was called that by a moderator over at Chiefs Nation. Long story.

She was insulted on a site called Chiefs Nation??

You would think as much as the American Indians have been prejudiced against, that they wouldnt be insulting a poor young German-American college girl..

lol! i havent ever looked in the thread. please give me a link of my lynching.. i love the idea that someone killed me! how does the whole thing work? :D

:biggrin:

Was kidding about the lynching, but you should join a game one of these days. Basically, you're assigned a team (townie or mafia, in the most basic version). Each (game)day, all the players vote to kill one of the players (day ends when someone has a majority of the votes), and each game night, the "mafia" kills someone. The townies win when they've killed off all the mafia, and the mafia wins when they've killed off all the townies. There's more to it, but that's the basics.

There's usually a story or theme just for fun. In the JI/JN game, the theme is that "mafia" are 4 JI posters who are "infiltrating" JN, and the townies want them out (my own reaction to the whole absurd border war is both sides are nuts).

You're missing the point. The point is that you got banned on JI, came over to JN to bitch about you getting banned and then once the ban is lifted, you're back on JI.

You can post here all you want and say as little or as much as you want. And you have every right to post on both sites. That was never the issue.

The issue is you being a two-face coming on JN to bash JI after you get banned and then running back over there after the fact.

Yeah, lol...Wait till I make sure EVERYONE over @ JI gets a chance to see this thread. I'm gonna have a link of this thread as my Sigg...lol.

You know whats funny? He came here saying he was "Banned" for 24 hours but you know whats funny? He knew he wasn't "Banned", he just had nothing else to do with his life...Other than say he was "Banned" when he KNEW...THE WHOLE TIME...It was a 24 hour "Ban" lol.

Wait till JI gets a look @ this.

Yeah, lol...Wait till I make sure EVERYONE over @ JI gets a chance to see this thread. I'm gonna have a link of this thread as my Sigg...lol.

You know whats funny? He came here saying he was "Banned" for 24 hours but you know whats funny? He knew he wasn't "Banned", he just had nothing else to do with his life...Other than say he was "Banned" when he KNEW...THE WHOLE TIME...It was a 24 hour "Ban" lol.

What kind of ***** rapper snitches?

Ones who claim that they are fans of the New York Jets & Tampa Bay Rays yet sport a Chicago Cubs and Miami Dolphins hat/jersey.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Rays_Republic/index.php?showtopic=953&st=40#entry3266946

Thats a brand new Rays site that just started up this year. Just about all of us on that site has been on MLB.Com/Rays message boards for YEARS now until someone came up with an idea to make a Rays team site.

Hahaha.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

You are going to put a link to this thread in your sig? Please do.

But maybe you should read this thread first you dingleberry, since it basically links out to all the threads I made mocking you - and all your crybaby responses.

You'll also realize very quickly that I don't say one bad thing about JI in this thread.

So, I wonder what is more likely to happen... JI getting upset with me for posting here to make fun of you some more? Or you posting a link to JN in your sig sending JI traffic to a competitors website?

Hmm... hahaha... you spooge.

Archived