JI bounced me for nonsense - so who are all the cool people at JN?

Integrity28

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, I28. Your recent exchanges with DWC on JI were classic. It's amazing how that place lets him run amok and the JI posters are comical in their reponses. It's a mob scene.

Anyway, I28, I didn't remember you being a satirical poster. You were much more buttoned up back in the day. Was it DWC who brought it out of you? Your Sanchez stuff was also very funny.

Again, welcome!!!

Welcome, I28. Your recent exchanges with DWC on JI were classic. It's amazing how that place lets him run amok and the JI posters are comical in their reponses. It's a mob scene.

Anyway, I28, I didn't remember you being a satirical poster. You were much more buttoned up back in the day. Was it DWC who brought it out of you? Your Sanchez stuff was also very funny.

Again, welcome!!!

I have peppered in the satire over the past couple of years... but not in a heavy handed manner. Most of my humor was dry, and didn't come across on the web. FF2 was one of hte only ones that got my jokes usually.

I really owe DWC2 a lot, his "style" inspired me to truly unleash the hounds... its like I finally tapped into my potential. The key was to stop giving a **** about football discussions, since they are usually an exercise in futile rhetoric anyway.

Of course, I find my comedic rhythm and what happens? I get banned.... go figure. I was one of the only people creating threads that were getting traffic, so I am scratching my head.

So yeah, I got banned from the other site... apparently I am too funny, and all those serious types just didn't get my jokes.

What's the deal over here at JN? Whose names am I going to recognize?

me for the cool part :cheers:

welcome to JN

This guy has been posting the past month consuming threads like a wildfire in Cali with his long-winded "I know everything" exuberance... his stuff is priceless in a "is this guy for real?" sort of way. 99% of us are rolling our eyes, but encouraging him to do more.

I simply started borrowing his style and posting ridiculousness, that had people in stitches, in the same naive, but totally pumped way. Truly some of the finest, and funniest, stuff I have contributed to JI since becoming a member.

I never attacked him, all I did was simply over-exaggerate his style of enthusiasm and channel it toward way more awesomer things.

I got the el bano for spamming to board up with nonsense. :( LoLz

Don't worry about it, one of the mods probably had their panties in a bunch today.

This place has cool little features like that. I used to be over at JI but wasn't an "established legend" like some of those like EY, CTM, etc. I like it over here better, for the most part people are laid back. Some people have an "us vs them" mentality but it's a minority for sure.

Did someone say my name? :superman:

Your the dude that made JI's banner right?

Yes. I designed the logos for the home page and the Landing Strip, as well as each of the photo montages over the past couple of seasons used on the home page and strip.

Yes. I designed the logos for the home page and the Landing Strip, as well as each of the photo montages over the past couple of seasons used on the home page and strip.

Sweet Max, we have ourselves a new designer. ;)

Don't worry about it, one of the mods probably had their panties in a bunch today.

I'm pretty sure the combination of Buzz not liking my sense of humor, and DWC calling me out for making fun of him was the straw that broke the camels back.

He said I was spamming the main board with nonsense. I agree to a point, except when you consider there were about 6 threads generating traffic and 3 were mine. Now they are in the dump and the most active thread is about Bubba Franks. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the combination of Buzz not liking my sense of humor, and DWC calling me out for making fun of him was the straw that broke the camels back.

He said I was spamming the main board with nonsense. I agree to a point, except when you consider there were about 6 threads generating traffic and 3 were mine. Now they are in the dump and the most active thread is about Bubba Franks. :rolleyes:

O, RLY?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen (and no, I'm not talking about you).

Archived