Farrah Fawcett Dies @ 62

Vudu

Did anyone happen to see what she died from? Not just cancer, she had ass cancer! :rl: I usually wouldn't laugh, but that's hilarious!

I think we should change the age here to 18, being serious about that. There is a difference in thinking when you are a kid like Gang Green is, versus when you are an adult. I am actually uncomfortable that we have kids here because more times than not the adults are inappropriate.

This is a total garbage post. And we are in the process of removing all the garbage posts from the board. All of a sudden we have to lock and delete stuff non-stop. Rather than do that we are just going to remove people as needed.

Laughing at the death of another human, famous or not famous is not something I want to be part of in any form. So Gang Green I wish you luck on whatever forum you end up on. Thanks for signing up here, sorry it didn't work out.

No, the cancer itself isn't, but just where she had it....do I even want to know how you'd get ass cancer?:confused:

I think we should change the age here to 18, being serious about that. There is a difference in thinking when you are a kid like Gang Green is, versus when you are an adult. I am actually uncomfortable that we have kids here because more times than not the adults are inappropriate.

This is a total garbage post. And we are in the process of removing all the garbage posts from the board. All of a sudden we have to lock and delete stuff non-stop. Rather than do that we are just going to remove people as needed.

Laughing at the death of another human, famous or not famous is not something I want to be part of in any form. So Gang Green I wish you luck on whatever forum you end up on. Thanks for signing up here, sorry it didn't work out.

Pwned!

Did anyone happen to see what she died from? Not just cancer, she had ass cancer! :rl: I usually wouldn't laugh, but that's hilarious!

I swear to god I am about the most unoffendable person there is, and I am not so much offended, but i just have to speak out here for a second. As a person who spent a year sharing hospital rooms with people dealing with this stuff, sharing puke buckets and war stories over a fresh iv bag of toxic drugs with people who endured these things, from 80 years old to 8 years old, I just have to say, you are a f##king jerkoff. This is a person who did not go quietly in her sleep after 80 years of life, this is a human who had to endure an agonizing last few months after only 60 years. Think about that ofr a second, spending the last year of your life knowing that every morning when you wake up you will feel absolutely terribly sick and in pain and only knowing that if you wake up tomorrow you will feel even worse than you did today, and every single day that you do wake up from now to your certain end you will feel even worse than the day before. What part of that is funny because she had cancer in her ass? In one year in a cancer hospital I saw more terrible things to more people than anyone here not involved with a warzone or working in a hospital could ever imagine knowing, and not all of it was with elderly people who did stupid things in their life like smoking, there were tons of kids and teenagers and young adults.

So I say to you sir with all sincerity, go f u c k yourself, I hope none of your family has to witness what that woman had to go through at the end of her days, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I swear to god I am about the most unoffendable person there is, and I am not so much offended, but i just have to speak out here for a second. As a person who spent a year sharing hospital rooms with people dealing with this stuff, sharing puke buckets and war stories over a fresh iv bag of toxic drugs with people who endured these things, from 80 years old to 8 years old, I just have to say, you are a f##king jerkoff. This is a person who did not go quietly in her sleep after 80 years of life, this is a human who had to endure an agonizing last few months after only 60 years. Think about that ofr a second, spending the last year of your life knowing that every morning when you wake up you will feel absolutely terribly sick and in pain and only knowing that if you wake up tomorrow you will feel even worse than you did today, and every single day that you do wake up from now to your certain end you will feel even worse than the day before. What part of that is funny because she had cancer in her ass? In one year in a cancer hospital I saw more terrible things to more people than anyone here not involved with a warzone or working in a hospital could ever imagine knowing, and not all of it was with elderly people who did stupid things in their life like smoking, there were tons of kids and teenagers and young adults.

So I say to you sir with all sincerity, go f u c k yourself, I hope none of your family has to witness what that woman had to go through at the end of her days, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

kudos man..

As a Cancer survivor myself this actually made me heart sink when I read his post.

Sure, my recovery was tough and at times I thought I would not recover back to where I was, BUT, the worst part was seeing my family worry and knowing what they went thru when I was in ICU and a coma for 2 days after surgery. Possibly not coming out of it..

RIP and prayers to family................

GFY

to get this thread back on track

2 of my favorite people

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived