BILLY MAYS DEAD

50 is just way to young to die. Even for a freak show pedophile like MJ.

This guy, annoying as he was, was the epitome of American drive and hard work. Started out pushing products on a boardwalk and worked his routine to become what he had been at the time of his death.

RIP Billy Mays.

rumor has it when Mays was on the US air flight yesterday the tire blew on landing -- the story going aroiund outr office is that right after that something fell out of the bin and hit Mays in the head. -- possible concussion -- wait and see

rumor has it when Mays was on the US air flight yesterday the tire blew on landing -- the story going aroiund outr office is that right after that something fell out of the bin and hit Mays in the head. -- possible concussion -- wait and see

Wouldn't it be ironic if a bottle of Oxi-Clean in a carry on bag is what took him out?

Autopsy planned for today. Should be interesting to see if that knock on the head caused it.

Check out the quote from this article. If the flight had anything to do with his death, US Airways will have a problem.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/billy_mays_autopsy_062909

Mays was on a plane that blew a tire upon landing at Tampa International Airport on Saturday. He told FOX 13 that he suffered a bump on the head during the rough landing.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping... it hit me on the head, but I got a hard head," he joked afterward.

Tampa police say trying to link Mays' death to the emergency landing is speculation.

Check out the quote from this article. If the flight had anything to do with his death, US Airways will have a problem.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/billy_mays_autopsy_062909

Mays was on a plane that blew a tire upon landing at Tampa International Airport on Saturday. He told FOX 13 that he suffered a bump on the head during the rough landing.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping... it hit me on the head, but I got a hard head," he joked afterward.

Tampa police say trying to link Mays' death to the emergency landing is speculation.

Thanks LSL. Hopefully the autopsy will clear this up. One of the posters mentioned rumours that he had died several times before. I wonder if he had a health problem that sparked those rumours ?

Archived