Jerseys that make your eyes bleed...

I always shake my head when I watch Palermo play in Serie A. Who agreed to the pink--Pepto Bismol--motif?

palermow.jpg

Good call. I saw that on channell 300-something and thought it might be a breast awareness gesture. Nope.

pmlb2-1484487p275w.jpg?w=275&h=275

Yeah.....but they didn't stop there. Of all sports teams I can think of they've probably got the worst histroy of bad unis. How about this little number....

thirdjersey.png

This jersey isn't that bad... by the standards set in this thread anyway.

My vote would be the old Astros jersey that was already posted.

fiorentina-away-shirt-1992-to-1993-s_787_1.jpg

Fiorentina's short lived away jersey 1992-93......apparently nobody involved of the design or manufacture of this jersey noticed the swastikas on the jersey until it hit the shops....

Unless it was done intentionally--which I seriously doubt--imagine the guy who was in charge of producing these jerseys? Talk about a douche chill moment when the swastikas were brought to his attention. Just thinking about it, I can feel the blood drain from my body. Guaranteed the guy was fired. Great post, Panzer.

Unless it was done intentionally--which I seriously doubt--imagine the guy who was in charge of producing these jerseys? Talk about a douche chill moment when the swastikas were brought to his attention. Just thinking about it, I can feel the blood drain from my body. Guaranteed the guy was fired. Great post, Panzer.

I saw a soccer club team picture, from the 20s, where the emblem was the Swastika.

I saw a soccer club team picture, from the 20s, where the emblem was the Swastika.

Yeah, as has been stated often, it was once used extensively by many cultures and had a positive meaning. Too bad a group of jerkoffs called N*zis spoiled a once-revered symbol.

What's with the new home jerseys? Looks like frigging body armour!

chelseahome.jpg

And those Stade Francaise shirts are hideous. Truly hideous.

Yeah. Definitely not a fan. Look like they're the god damn french special forces or something.

The new away kits for next year have leaked online. These at least look pretty decent.

chelsea-09-10-away-adidas-shirt-lea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived